Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zerilla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:04 am
Name: Kelly
Hobbies: Photography, film, The Sims, & Gaia
Interest: Music, Movies, my family&friends.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I like playing God to the sims. It's fun. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Name: Tashina
Hobbies: Video games, art, and sleeping
Interests: Video games, art, males, sex, sleeping~!
Fave thing about the sims: just making families and watching them grow, and now taking pictures and writing stories for them~!
^^

Dijital KiD

Pika1979

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:23 pm
Name: Hello, my name is Heather and I am a Simholic lol lol
Hobbies: Well at this time I am unemployed so I have a lot of time for hobbies. Mostly I play on Giai, Neopets, Kingdom Of Loathing, and download content for The Sims2. I also go to Bigfish.com a lot and download games from there. I love anime, manga, video games, cosplay, cooking, J-Pop/J-Rock, David Bowie fan, and cross stiching.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Whay I love most about the Sims2 games is the customization and open endedness of the game play.
and anything else you would like to share to tell us about yourself, feel free to do it here. I have been playing The Sims for over ten years. At one poing I did have my own site with my own custom content to download that did some what well but the cost of bandwidth got too high and I had to shut it down. I have all The Sims1 games and all The Sims2 games (yes even Freetime when I pick it up today biggrin ) As far as other stuff goes I live in california in the bay area. I go to conventions that include Wonder Con and Fanime Con every year. I live with my boyfriend of ten years (and no there are no wedding bells in the future or kids) I really can't think of anything else at this point to add so I guess I will stop here! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 am
Name: Megan.
Hobbies: Watching Anime, reading Manga.. Playing Sims 2 and Maple Story. Gaia, Myspace & Bebo. Oh, and I love drawing. biggrin
Fav. thing about the Sims games: I love making families, and running their lives.. biggrin

S e c k s o l o g y

Fishy Sex Symbol

iPsycho___x3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:34 pm
Name: Fedora ^_^
Hobbies: Sims 2, Sims 2, Drawing...Did I say Sims 2?
Interest: <_< >_> SIMS 2!! (but don't tell anyone!!)
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Genetics and dressing up

Wanna know more pm meh!!! ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:08 pm
Name:ebony_t
Age;14 on may 27
Hobbies:horseriding PLAYING ON SIMS/1/2(waiting for 3), watching tv
Interest: shoes, the sims, the internet, CSI, NCIS, SCRUBS, SKINS, the simpsons, dressing up in fancy expensive clothes
Fav. thing about the Sims games:the way you get to controll the sims lives however you want to
i cant wait till sims 3 comes out , it supposedly comes out spring 2009 !! im selling my sims 2 stuffpacks and one or two expansion packs to get enough money together to buy it !!!
by the way my sister is obsessed too soo she is helping me gather money together  

ebony_t

Lil Liin

Greedy Gaian

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:26 pm
Name: KShade
Hobbies: Computers, rpg, art, books, clubbing, cooking
Interests: I have a ton of those...
Fav. thing about the Sims: Playing with lives. pirate
Sim games I own: The Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage & H&M Fashion

I'm "drakhona" at the official The Sims 2 website.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:00 am
Name: Liv, or whatever you want to call me. So long as it's not too insulting.
Hobbies: Reading manga, watching anime, playing videogames, reading (normal books - well, normal for me), RPing (on Gaia, or just playing RPGs), listening to music (I now have an obsession with matching manga/anime characters to songs), playing Sims, and posting on Gaia.
Likes: Death Note ( heart ), shonen-ai, Fall Out Boy ( heart ), manga (manga comes first), anime, Gaia, MSN icons (I had well over 200 last time I checked - more than a year ago o.O), um... and FanArt. 3nodding
Dislikes: Prejudiced people, arrogant people, irritating people, annoying music, um... I tend to blank out stuff that annoys me, so I can't remember rirght now.
Favourite music: Fall Out Boy, Madina Lake, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Muse, Placebo, My Chemical Romance, Marilyn Manson, the Clash, Panic(!) at the Disco, Taking Back Sunday, Franz Ferdinand, the Audititon, Green Day, the Dandy Warhols, Rammstein, the Killers and loads more I can't be bothered to list.
Favourite thing about the Sims: MPreg! Genetics.

I don't care if you posted before me, Josie. Stupid Gaia... My introduction's better. xp  

Honourable123

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Name: Julia. But you can call me San or Sanus.
Hobbies: Gaming, photoshopping, the Sims, drawing. XD
Interest: Greco-Roman mythology, .hack, KH, 3D animation, steampunk, fashion
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Everything. >w<

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:54 pm
Name:Astrid(yes thats my real name)
Hobbies:games,art,photography
Interest:music,art,photography,tattoos
Fav. thing about the Sims games:Freedom of the game in general  

Astrid Rose

Dame de la Lune Rouge

4,400 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:38 pm
Name: Katty (pronounced Katie) but you could call me Rouge.
Hobbies: Drawing, online gaming, reading and doing nail art.
Interest: Same as above.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: You get to customize EVERYTHING!! Awesome.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:47 am
Name: Sachiko
Hobbies: sims 2, karaoke, video games, nail art, shopping, clubbing, cosplaying, and anime/manga
Interest: Ayumi Hamasaki heart and same as above
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Home/Interior design, creating familes. controlling everyone blaugh  

sachiko_k

Mennon Israim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 am

Name: Oskar
Hobbies: Video games, Singing and Gaia.
Interests: Sims, Graphic Design, paranormal phenomena, music of course.
Fave thing about the sims: ALL, the open gameplay, all the EP that brings a new depth and many more things to do. Sims is the only game I can play a lot and I never get bored. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Name: Desiree (Dez, Cel or Mir preffered)
Hobbies: Gaia, Sims 2, collecting Egyptian Bastet statues, collecting Cat statues (egyptian cat statues are a bonus), Sims2, writting letters, hanging out with my husband and friends, listening to music, oh and did I mention Sims2?
Interests: Art, Mythology, all things feline, metal music, red roses, graveyard angel photographs, meeting new friends and a heep more but I don't want to bore you.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Currently I am adoring the custom neighbourhood I have created in my game named Anthria. I created it in April with only 2 houses and a store and 2 base families named the Appleby's and the Winterbournes. The town has now grown and the 4th generation have just been born!! biggrin

Celtika Bloodmoon Au

Banthisaccount

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:28 pm
Name: EOTW666
Hobbies: The sims 2, gaia, youtube, friends, video games, anything fun mrgreen
Interest: Architecture, collecting poptart boxes, some of the hobbies stated above, shopping, money, and biking.
Fav. thing about the Sims games: Making houses!  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff