Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan 2.0 The Dark Messiah! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people think when they see me?
  This cocky jerk! Someone get me my guns!
  Pft he's nothing but a teddy bear (Think carefully before voting this one)
  The dude is insane and will destroy us all!
  He just flat out Awesome!
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:23 pm
-Minervamon use her shield to block Seraphimon bm attacks while Dianamon use her own attack arrows to counter megagargomon missles. Antibody blackwargreymon had free anubismon who was pissed. He sent a large black ball of energy right at monkey boy before he could jump on Toan.- This is MY home, you play by MY rules. -Dozens of digimons surrounded the two of you- kick their a**!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:26 pm
*moves out of the way* rolleyes
You're on your own King... you attacked him and did a very poor job if I do say so myself...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
*moves out of the way* rolleyes
You're on your own King... you attacked him and did a very poor job if I do say so myself...

From what I've learned about rp battling I did pretty good. I described my attack, made the right strategies, and made all the good precautions. Toan just godmodded his way out of another problem. And for that, I'm out of this chat. *leaves profile*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm
well it my chat so i'll godmod all i want. when im n your chat then you can go nuts.  

The Sadistic Toan

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:35 pm
ya know... *appears beside Toan*
He did a bad job simply because he completely forgot about the mini army that you have at your disposal...

I like you and hate you and for that I believe we could become friends...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 pm
funny....i dont remember doing anything bad to you (yet) for you to hate me.  

The Sadistic Toan

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:38 pm
*walks back in chat* Oh yea I did forget about the mini army. Also Toan I respect you and hate your guts as well, but I also want to be exactly like you, minus the ego.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:40 pm
*walks around you twirling finger*
Well the way I see it... I either don't know you, don't care about you and therefore have forgotten about you, or know you and dislike you...

My favorite quote is...
"Friends are you your enemies that don't have the will to kill you..."
Then I like to throw in a "...yet" at the end

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

excaliburace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:40 pm
Ego is what makes awesome people so awesome though. You can't be awesome and humble...at least, not while having any sort of fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:41 pm
hmmmm -looks through past notes on his pda-....I don't remember doing anything to you two. I know i screw the senors members over a dozen fold but i have yet to do to the middle class or the newbies  

The Sadistic Toan

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm
excaliburace
Ego is what makes awesome people so awesome though. You can't be awesome and humble...at least, not while having any sort of fun.

Hey I don't have an ego and my life is... Holy Zues you're right!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:44 pm
Toan, that's not entirely true. I'm still technically part of the newbie/middle class.  

excaliburace

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm
Ah well -throws pda aside- cant be help, I mean i Am such an awesome role model. Good looking, powerful, hard working, good looking, a great rper, look like a god, rich, seniority, generous.......maybe....., did i forgot good looking?

and what i did to you isnt exactly what i call screw over, more like a small warm up  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm
The Sadistic Toan
hmmmm -looks through past notes on his pda-....I don't remember doing anything to you two. I know i screw the senors members over a dozen fold but i have yet to do to the middle class or the newbies
Toan...you take everything I want and grab it. And plus I've been in this guild since like October or November! I'm pretty much upper middle or lower Senior  

-Philosophys King-

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Cephalon Kish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:47 pm
The Sadistic Toan
Ah well -throws pda aside- cant be help, I mean i Am such an awesome role model. Good looking, powerful, hard working, good looking, a great rper, look like a god, rich, seniority, generous.......maybe....., did i forgot good looking?

and what i did to you isnt exactly what i call screw over, more like a small warm up

toan everything u said is a lod of bs XD jk  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games