Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Masamune~

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:30 am
surprised I started the RP for Dubwana and K'aah!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22922675  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:28 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22922845

Link for firekin RP!  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:19 am
*collects RPs for later*

Vesale
Sweeeeet. So what did you want to do now? XD;; I think I have... one finished RP. We were going to mate them yes? I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING. OTL

I think I have... 1 finished RP? Maybe 2? But I think you have to wait a month after joining before breeding anyways.

Mate, yes :3.

Nisi has 3 so far, but I'm not in any great hurry. Whenever is fine.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm
I will try to work on some replies tomorrow before work, or on Wednesday. Sorry, my brain's sort of sputtered a little.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:29 pm
Hey Meep! I was wondering if any of these boys were interested in Mwezi and more specifically Coeur. C: I'm hoping to find her mate as opposed to a fling. =3

Her personality: Coeur is true to her name, she has a lot of heart! No matter what she does, she does it full force. Never one to turn down a sparring match or adventure, Coeur likes to take life by the horns. However, she has a sweet and gentle side that can sometimes be her downfall. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is often tricked by people because she will do anything to see someone happy. However, should someone hurt her family members or someone she cares about she will gladly rip them to pieces.

Meepfur

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:59 am
Uki and Haikea are already in prides, and Hauzu'l is a permanent rogue. I'm not sure what I want for Ishraqi and Sankara yet, so I think I'll pass for now.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 am
Alright, thank you for the consideration. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 pm
Meeply, wondering if you have any males who you might want to fling with this girly?

Looking for someone that matches obvs. XD

This would be her last litter, since I've had her for ages and run out of things to do with her. :3
User Image
Now rogue, since Tete'boma was disbanded.

Also, should we submit a breeding thing to the Firekin, just so we're on the list? Or can you only do that if you have enough RPs?  

Vesale

King Kitten

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:34 pm
I don't thiiink so, no one really comes to mind.

I think we need the RP first, since it's part of the form.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:38 pm
Fair enough. XD

And okay, I'll get to work on an RP?  

Vesale

King Kitten

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:45 pm
That would be excellent. <3 I may be molassesy, though. Lots going on lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 am
Here you go Meep~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23019871  

Vesale

King Kitten

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:41 pm
*fiddles with update-y things* I'll try to get some RP replies out tonight :3.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm
can I just throw lions at you? biggrin

User Image

So I think I am ready to start looking for a new mate for Kenai since well... his mate's owner hasn't been in the shop for quite some time and even before that... bleh in any case I miss RPing Kenai. Any of your ladies interested? -wiggles eyebrows- Ideally someone who would join the Kusini, probably.

Other lions I am throwing at you:
Siyo whos is cranky and unpleasant and a bit of a b*****d.

Ushaufu[ - usually goes by 'Sawa', used to travel with Siyo. He's a flirt & a rogue through and through.

Doko - is an adol now. I need to get him on his pilgrimage but I've been slow/lazy.

Atilla - -whistles innocently- So Atilla's mate is Imre, their lovey-doveyness is just starting to show. They're in the pridelands and are wooing some ladies and it's sort of a small lovey-group of loveliness. The plot/rp has slowed down a bit b/c Kasai is currently working A LOT and hasn't had much free time. I am just trying to tempt you with an asi look alike. -runs-

I can also offer you an Antianeira JRP with this girl if you still need it!

...... I like how most of these, if not all of them, have been colored by you and I am throwing them at you XD

I REGRET NOTHING.  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:04 pm
Ooh, I very much like the idea of a little lovey-group. SO CUTE. I could offer Ruru for that!
User Image

Yess, JRP would be most excellent. <33  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas