Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 pm
{I'ma name the cat lol None of us did yet if we did then I'll change it lol I couldn't resist using that name..}

Caden didn't get sick from teleporting but he was dizzy. He collapsed into a chair and jumped up when Valon started to freak out. He blinked and stared at the cat then looked to Lexia.

Lexia of course was laughing and the brownies started to laugh with her. She shook her head a bit then looked to him. "Salem, has Lydia showed up yet?" She asked the cat as she sat down next to it. She looked to Valon and Caden then raised an eyebrow. "You can sit... and oh where are my manners, Salem this is Caden and Valon, Caden, Valon this is Salem." She smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:10 pm
(Alright I just couldn't thin of a name lol)

Putting the paper down and sipping his tea one more time Salem shook his head and sigh, "I haven't seen or heard anything from Lydia since she left with all of you...it's too dangerous to even send one of the Seelie Court in the Unseelie Court territory so I can't check for Cain..." he said swishing his tail back and forth a bit sadly. When Lexia introduced them he raised a paw and greeted them, "pleased to meet you humans, sorry I didn't say hello before I just wasn't sure if I could trust you with something so important as my being a fairy cat." he laughed a bit, pouring himself some more tea and giving the brownies some as well.

"N-Nice to meet you Salem..." it wasn't that Valon was scared, it was just he was a little freaked out by this talking cat...
But onto more pressing matters, "okay, so Henry kidnapped you, put you in a jar and brought you back to his house...wwwwwwwwwwhy? what was the point of all that? and second did you hear him say anything about Lydia while you were there or some sort of hint as to where she is?" he asked while the brownies all helped in bringing them cups of tea, trying their hardest not to spill a drop. "Caden she's YOUR girl...haven't you heard anything...?"

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:20 pm
Caden took the tea then glared at Valon. "No, I would have said if I did..." He said then took a sip of his tea, trying his hardest not to freak about the talking cat.

Lexia sighed and said, "Thank you anyways, Salem." She started to rub her head because she was getting a head ache now. "I dont' know... Oh! No, he was still trying to get me to marry him... he said he had to go but didn't say where. I didn't hear him say anything." She said rubbing her head still, it was getting on her nerves not knowing what was going on. "Maybe I should go to Fairy World..." She said softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:30 pm
"You mean Avalon dear." Salem corrected her while going back to his paper. After being away for so long it would make sense that she'd forget that the 'world' she came from was called Avalon like the human world was called Earth. It was Salem's way of being a gentleman lol or whatever he meant by that.

"You go back to Fa-Avalon?" Valon wondered why she'd suddenly bring up this topic. She and her sister tried so hard to avoid it...why would she decided to go back. He didn't want her to worry so much but at the same time she looked like she was stressing out about this whole Lydia thing...they all were really. Taking a long sip of his tea he got up and walked over to Lexia and put a hand on her shoulder, "c'mon don't be like that Lexi, it'll all work out and Caden and I aren't gonna let you go to 'fairy world' and get killed," taking her by the arm he practically dragged her to the door and picked up his bag, "I'm taking you home with me." he said almost like he was taking home an animal instead of a person, a serious look on his face while he put on his shoes.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:43 pm
Caden blinked a bit as the cat talked once more but took a sip of his tea. He sighed a bit then stood up. "I'm leaving... I'll be at home if you need me..." He said quietly then ran out the door. It was obvious he was very worried about Lydia and hated being around others when he was upset.

Lexia was now extremely depressed. How could she forget what her home world was called? She blinked a bit as Valon started to pull her with him and raised an eyebrow. She put her shoes back on and said, "Ok... but I really should go back... I hate not doing anything. Lydia and I are next in line for the throne. Lydia's gone and I shouldn't just be sitting around, I should be taking care of it!" She looked to Salem and said, "Please come find us if you hear anything."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:57 pm
"I doubt there will be...anything but I will try. Take care." Salem said waving to Lexia before she left, the brownies also jumping up and waving her goodbye, staying behind to play and bug Salem as often as they could.

Valon didn't like sitting around either and he knew Lexia wouldn't either, they were the same like that and wouldn't rest until they had found Lydia...but what more could they have done? Going back wasn't going to make much difference if she was going to be killed. "Lexi listen, we're going to find her alright, so stop being like that and lighten up okay?" while the two walked home Valon stopped and grabbed her by the shoulders, staring her in the eye seriously, before hugging her tightly. He hated seeing her upset, it just wasn't like her...being upset was Lydia's thing!

"I promise kay? besides if you went back you'd only worry your dad some more about this whole war thing..." Trying to get her mind off her sister he motioned to a pizzeria and suggested they eat depression away, hoping it would cheer her up in the slightest. If this was what Lydia was like what was Caden going to do...

----

Late that night while Caden was asleep, he began dreaming or hearing things related to Lydia. He'd hear her laugh, see her smile, he'd even see her sitting in the Upside Down Tree smiling down at him from it's high branches. Every now and then he'd feel a tap on his shoulder then hear Lydia giggle...but when he turned around no one was there. Then he'd hear her running past him not too far away...looking in that direction, she was gone. This kept going on almost all night long, until the first glimpse of sunrise shined in through his open window and his alarm clock went off for school.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 pm
The next morning, Lexia lay there queitly, not wanting to go to school. She hadn't missed any days yet and had made up her mind that at least she and Valon were not going. He was still in bed of course because he was just like that. She quietly snuck in there then nudged him lightly. "Valon... Valon..." She said quietly. "Valon, we're not going to school today. I can't be here alone and I'm not going." She said quietly. She then went and called Caden then told him what she was planning and he agreed with it. After his dreams from the night before, he was even more depressed than before.

{I don't feel like going through a school day thing again lol XD Not right now at least, this also gives them time to plot.... whatever it is they're going to plot or just calm down. XD}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:16 pm
(what lol or who time to plot? who's plotting stuff?)

Rolling in bed a little bit Valon moaned, barely able to open his eyes since he was so tired and full from the night before. He barely heard Lexia say they weren't going to school when he pulled a pillow over his head and continued moaning, "alright, no schoo...now sleep..." he said continuing to hide under the covers of his bed trying to catch another few minutes of zzzs.

-----

Even when Caden wasn't asleep he could still hear her laugh, or see her reflection in the mirror for a minute, smiling a minute before disappearing. When he was in the kitchen making himself something to eat he'd hear a strange running sound coming from the hallway as if someone were there...but no one else was home. Sometimes he'd even hear Lydia giggling from outside the open window or from the living room...where ever he was...but there was no one around. And every so often he'd also hear her calling softly..."Caden...where are you...it's me...Lydia...where are you?"

But now Caden wasn't the only one hearing these strange sounds. Somewhere in Valon's house the same sort of thing was happening. There was shuffling in the house although to Lexia that was probably Valon's mom getting ready for work but other times there was a little blue glow that zoomed by the window when she wasn't looking, however unlike Caden there was no voice...just shuffling.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:23 pm
{Lexia, Valon and Caden. I don't know what they'd plot about lol They could use this time to talk about Caden's hearing things lol}

Lexia could hear strange noises through out the house but didn't think much of it. She started to wonder if spirits resided there, she'd be able to see them if they did though. She walked into his living room and sat down on the couch, still in her pajamas which were a pair of Valon's boxer shorts and one of his shirts which was extremely baggy on her. She hadn't brought anything with her since he practically dragged her out of her house.

She was seriously considering going to Avalon. She had a strong feeling that that was where Lydia would be. They wouldn't kill her, not if she was with Henry. She just had to make sure he didn't kiss her and she'd be ok.

Caden was now extremely confused. He decided he was going to go back to sleep, blaming the things he was seeing and hearing on lack of rest.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:32 pm
(Oh okay I thought you meant something else like plotting how they were going to get Lydia back)

Even with all the blinds down, making the room as dark as possible Caden still couldn't get to sleep. For outside his room there was still shuffling in the hallway, very light footsteps running back and forth in the halls, and the occasional tap on the window. What was worse was that the giggling wasn't stopping.

"Caden...Caden where are you...come and find me...Caden..." it was enough to drive a person mad...like they were being haunted by something.

----

Later in the afternoon, waking up, technically after school was out Valon walked out in his black boxers and a white t-shirt, yawning and streching out in the living room where Lexia was hanging out on the couch. "Hey you..." he streched and then walked over, ruffling her hair a bit before walking into the kitchen, over to the fridge and drinking straight from the milk carton, looking to see if there was anything to eat.

"Any news? how about Caden? he doing alright? he seemed pretty pissed last night if you ask me..." walking over he tossed her a bottle of water for the time being and sat beside her with an arm resting over her shoulder. As if he didn't get enough snuggling last night lol.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:40 pm
{LOL}

Caden was laying there, staring at the ceiling now. He seriously thought he was going insane now. He couldn't think straight with the constant giggling and noises.

Lexia didn't look at him or smile. She looked as if she were focusing really hard on something which she was. She was trying to see what was going on with her sister but whoever she was with had blocked it. She finally gave up with a sigh and the strange glow that seemed to be on her eyes, disappeared. She was in such a depressed mood at the moment as well. She was being extremely pessimistic as well. "Lydia's gone... I have a dumb a** fairy boy after me... and on top of that if this ever ends which I don't think it will, we can't be together anymore." She said. There were of course ways they could be together but she was doubting he'd want to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:47 pm
Valon wasn't used to hearing Lexia all pessimistic like this...it was rather odd and seriously starting to annoy him. He wanted the old Lexi back...the fun more outgoing one, and the only way they were going to do that was to actually figure out some sort of smart plan to find her...even if it meant going back to see the Selkies.
"Hey say something like that again I will dump you." he pulled on her cheek for a moment before letting go and kissing her gently. "If you're going to be that depressed about it then why don't you be depressed with Caden, poor guy's probably all upset about it and what not." grabbing his cellphone he handed it to her to call Caden over so they might be able to think of something smart or at least agree on something...just sitting there waiting for an idea wasn't going to really help now was it.

(Sorry if this parts a bit boring right now, we gotta save some action and I still have a plan to make the boys really really important! Well that's like the BIG THING you know lol. Do you still have plans?

Anyway...I'm seriously...going to pass out...like any second so I'm going to bed alright? BYE! See you soon! sorry if I haven't been any fun lately T^T it's not my intention)

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:51 pm
{You've been fun, don't worry about it! XD No I don't really have plans... though my thoughts for when everything went back to normal and after they graduate, they move to Avalon with the girls because then they will never age?}

Lexia blinked a bit and shook her head. She leaned against him after setting the phone down on the coffee table. She wasn't going to call Caden just yet. She moved her head off of him then kissed him again. This time though, it was deeper than any of the kisses they had shared before. She needed to feel him against her, it was what helped her calm down.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:42 am
(LoL! Yeah that'll be fun to write....though Valon's not gonna like it hahaha but eventually he'll get used to it)

"Lex-" Valon was suddenly almost...thrown upon when Lexia leaned in and kissed him deeply. Naturally, he returned the kiss, putting his arm around her and running it through her long sleek caramel coloured hair, smelling the flower and fairy like scent - another thing that made her beauty unearthly though. He knew she wasn't doing this for no reason and he was pretty pissed that there was nothing he could do other than this.

While the two were 'snogging', having a bit of a moment in peace Valon's cellphone began to go off. s**t... he thought to himself, trying to ignore it but the ringing just kept going on and on and on. Finally, he gave up and pulled away from Lexia and picked up the phone, putting it to his ear.

"Hello?" he said in a bit of an annoyed tone.

There seemed to be shuffling on the other end, and a lot of static...not to mention the words spoken seemed to be cut off.

"Lexi...Lexia can...Cain...going....me....help....Lexia....are you....Unseelie...help...."

There was a lot of static and shuffling in between and then before the message was cut off, "Lydia what are you doing get away from there!" Cain's voice was very silent but resonated well in the back and it wasn't like static. The call was then cut and went to a busy tone sound.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:48 am
{LOL Yeah XD He'll get use to it XD It will be fun to write! Though, they'll have to become fairies in order to live there.... ROFLMAO I could just see Valon 'I...have...wings...manliness...all gone...' XD And Lexia would just be like, 'Its not anything to do with manliness love, you're still a man just... a fairy now' ROFLMAO}

Lexia was enjoying every moment of their closeness but was upset when the cell phone rang. She leaned back but not too much so that she could be by him still. Because of this, she could just barely hear what the call was about. She heard her name and that was it. "Who was that?" She asked in confusion.

{And short >.<}

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces