Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Joshua opened one of his silver optics after Rath had covered him with a blanket, "Sure." He eased out lightly before he looked to the male that had spoken, "calm down man, she isnt going to hurt me." He stated lightly in a broken tone, much like he was exhausted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:34 pm
Rath stares at him "Listen buddy there is somebody i have to go save now if you dont quite bothering me i will kill you." she snapped, her eyes blowing red. She bares her fangs at him, ready to attack him so she could go see what is making her feel so icky and bad. She turns and looks at Joshua and cracks a smile "Not like i could." she stated before looking back at the man "You hurt him and ill have your head." she walks away from him.

Exlir stands and walks over to the two "Leave her alone." she said in a small voice.  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 pm
Tooms attacks her from behind, throwing her on the ground and thrusting his hand into her abdomen. He pulled out her liver and ate it. He watched her as she bled out onto the floor. He looked around for a prize to take back to his lair. He found very little of worth, personal or monetary, around the house, but then he couldn't look much because the family friend was still up. He snuck into the girl's room to leave and saw(This is stereotypical, but I'm tired, sue me. No, wait, please don't! Uhh...) that it was a room that was filled with things the old friend had as a little girl. One of the memory rooms that some people have. He saw a music box. It was beautiful. He went and picked it up to take it back to his cave, but with it's age, it had became more sensitive and started going off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 pm
*he sheathes the katana*.....not looking for a fight....im just a little....jumpy.... *he looks up to the tower where the shot came from* luck b*****d....do you need any help?  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm
"s**t!!" she disappears and reappears by the house. She bites her lip, debating whether to enter before uttering curse words and disappearing again and then appearing inside the old womens home "Crap." she pulls at her hair before lifting up the women and disappearing, she laid her in a cave somewhere before leaving her to clean up the blood mess and then returning to her. She sighs as she saw the life fading from her eyes "I never meant for this to happen." she whispered and then when the lady passed she burried her and stayed there in the dark, staring out into space. Her hideaway was in a small home not that far from anywhere but also the least occupide space. She decided that for leaving the family her punishment would be to not feed so she locked the doors with a ward that can only be open on the outside and sat there.

Exlir jumps at the word before watching her leave and then turned to Sai "Should we go inside?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 pm
...yeah.....*grabs josh and puts his arm around his neck and helps him walk inside*....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:07 pm
Exlir walks inside and sits down, curling up into a ball as she takes a look around the place.

Rath growls and slashes at the wall before laying down on the floor, staring up at the ceiling "I can last three days." she stated and sighed "I dont know how long ill be in here though." she closes her eyes, shutting all types of comunication from outside the house. She groans and forces her fangs to go back in her gums.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:22 pm
Tooms tried to turn the music box off. He looked down at the girl in the bed hoping she is sleeping hard. He is not one to panic often, but when cornered with no quick solution or escape route, his thought process stops working as well. He finds how to stop the music and does so. He looks down at Ever again. Being distracted by the music box, he didn't notice the body being removed.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm
Ever groans and turns in her bed, curling up even more as she heard the music but thinks nothing of it. She yawns and rubs her eyes before reaching out across the bed and grabbing the bear before hugging it and sighing to herself. Her little five year old self content with her bear in her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:32 pm
Tooms exits the way he came, closing the vent before he left. He goes to go back to his cave, but it was out of town a ways and he hit the wall. (I'll continue this after Briareios comes back to continue this.)

Walt got to the house the girl had lived at with her grandmother and figured he was in town enough. He started walking around to see what was going on and where everyone was. He saw the blood left by the wolf and started scanning the area for more. When he found the blood left by Joshua, he pulled his gun out for protection and opened the door. "Well hello. Quite a little assortment we have here. Hello Rath."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm
(Im in another house all alone by myself lolz XDD)
Rath claws at the walls with her razor sharp nails, growing irritated when she hit her barrier, feeling stupid for having put it up but decided it was for the best since she left the girl and her grandmother and now the grandmother got hurt. She bangs her head against the wall in fustration.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:53 am
Joshua forced his optics open and looked upon Walt, "I thought you were going to protect the kid and her grandmother..." He stated softly as he felt the grandmothers presense fade away. "The grandmother is dead Walt, happy?" He asked as he started to grow angry, and he knew that Rath had put up a barrier. He stood slowly and stood upon wobbly feet. His lips curled into a smirk as his anger started to grow.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 am
Rath groans and rolls on the floor till she was in the middle of the dark room, or at least she thought she was, and was curled up in a ball. Her eyes couldn't adjust to the dark because there were no windows and thus she couldnt see which was a bummer in her case. She sighs and opens her mind up to the little girl, seeing images fly by as she dreams and then Rath closes her own eyes and lays there, humming a bit to herself before growing quiet and finally sleeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 pm
*sai looks around the room*....  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm
"Wait, dead? How? When? Is the girl OK?"