Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
[Accepting]Timeblades[OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea Bad Idea
  Good Idea
  Bad Idea
View Results

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:59 am
Krazy Michelle Ranak
Mil exhaled a breath she hadn't realized she was holding. "Everything's fine. Are you still at the library?" Mil rubbed the back of her head. She pulled her bag closer and started looking for her ipod.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:51 am
RP_Master_Jak
"Do you wish to see proof that I am not like them. Then I shall show you." Father time said, turning over his hourglass. Suddenly a Tyrannosaurus appeared from the depths of the cretaceous era, ready to devour Urk and Father Time. However, in a flash it was gone again, back to the age whence it ruled.

Urk braced himself, but there was nothing that could have prepared him for what was to happen. His mouth was agape as he stared up at the towering bipedal reptile. Urk could feel the hot breath of the beast as it seemed ready to eat both him and the white-bearded stranger. Regardless of all the wonderful advancements his "cousins" had developed, this phenomenon would undoubtedly be beyond their reach.

This was something supernatural. All at once the Rex vanished and Urk realized he was no longer dealing with something of this land. This was beyond all he knew, beyond even his new found increase in knowledge.

The Neanderthal attributed this to the almighty Creator. This had to be him, but why had the Creator taken this form? Did it mean something? For the moment, he couldn't think of a reason, but he was amazed.

"What witchery is this? You must be Him," he claimed, startled, getting down on both knees, putting down the axe on the snow, and bowing over in prayer.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:45 pm
Selce listened to the light banter of Kikyo, Cross, and the newly come Demien. "Wait you've been there? Then would you know what the Iron Wall is?" She asked the man heatedly as she grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Do you know?" She nearly screamed at him in her hurry to correct time.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm
Demien raised an eyebrow.
"The only Iron Wall that I ever heard of was the Berlin Wall. Torn down in 1989. That was...hm...23 years ago. From the Time that I came from, which appears to be the issue here. Yes, 2012. December 24. Gee...I guess the Mayans got things wrong." He laughed slightly. Indeed, christmas on the Kalahari was an...interesting time.  

jarek56

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:02 am
Selce looked at Kikyo. "There now we need to get there. How do we go about doing that?" She asked. "Will we need canoes, or can we walk there?" She asked Demien and Kikyo. She glared at any modern people that got to close to their group.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:16 pm
"Mayans? Who are they?" Cross asked. This was all starting to confuse him.

"I am NOT He. He created Me to serve as His servant in Time, to serve Him dutifully and happily. I have served Him well, and thus He has given me many strengths. But I could never turn myself against Him, or claim to be Him. This you must learn and understand." Father time said, not insulted or angered, but calmly and with a level-head.

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100

noracerberus14

Quotable Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:19 pm
Kikyo took a step back.
"How am I supposed to know?! My guess would be to at least find out how far it is from here, and go from there. As for the Mayans, they were an ancient race of Indians that were killed off hundreds of years ago."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:27 pm
Demien held his hands up.
"Before we go further, let us figure out what year everyone came from. I came from 2012 AD. Each person, I think, should say what year they came from."  

jarek56

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:34 am
"I, I cannot rightly say. I would suppose I am from a time in the distant past." Cross said. He didn't truly know the exact date from whence he had come.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:30 am
Urk listened whole-heatedly then raised his head to meet eyes with the Father of Time. "I am honored in your presence, servant of the Almighty. Speak and I will do as you command," the Neanderthal said, still on his knees when speaking.  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm
Selce chewed her bottom lip. "By the reckoning of the calendar, it was the year 642." Selce stated as she tried to remember the date she had been in. That kind of thing was left mostly to the elder's of her house. "That was when I lived, fought, and lost my sword." She mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:04 pm
Demien thought quickly.
"No worries, Selace. Cross, what major events were happening in your world? I mean, around your village, city, or whatever?"  

jarek56

RP_Master_Jak

Invisible Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:47 pm
"None really. I was deep within the enclave. All I know of is that the accursed Lancasters were vying for the throne of England, and my brother went to aid the forces of York..." Cross said.

"The destroyer is in the far future, and I must guide you to the others... I do not have the strength now to send you, and so I will show you how you may travel on your own..." Father time said.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:01 pm
(correct me if i'm wrong, but that's the war of the Roses, right?)
Demien nodded.
"I see...so you are 1400s English..." He turned to Kikyo, silently unhappy that he had to speak to her again, though it didn't show on his face. "And you, Miss Kikyo? Your name sounds Japanese...what year was it before you came here?"  

jarek56

Zeromercyx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 pm
"If i'm not mistaken Kikyo is from this time." Selce noted to herself loudly. With a grin she looed at Demien. "But apparently I'm a couple hundred years old so I say we go, as your elder." She joked before she frowned at remebering her time, and the day she had left.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff