Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 am
in RE1 is the only time he shows up. But when i was first fighting him, he was weak like a normal zombie. when i tried to escape through helicopter, he bursted through onto the helipad and was a helluva lot tougher. i mean, he would use lightnning fast attacks and really powerful moves.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:08 pm
Like a ninja? Now that's really awesome! xd I guess he was like a prototype of the Nemesis since he, too, can outrun the player and also use a variety of attacks to player depending on their distance from him.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 pm
well, when he hits you, your health automatically goes red. it doesnt matter if youre at full health. it'll still happen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:00 pm
Damn! That's very dangerous and scary!  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm
i know! and he cant die even if you shoot him with the grenade launcher. he has to die by a gun thats dropped from the helicopter  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:16 pm
I guess that's a way of saying that using a grenade launcher is considered cheating considering that it's the most powerful weapon in the series.  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:37 pm
lol sortof....the weapon they drop in the end is a rocket launcher  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 pm
A rocket launcher? Well, that changes everything! Rockets have more strength and a more blast radius than grenades! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:19 pm
hell yeah! that definitely finished him off once you're in the red. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:32 am
Now that's really epic, dude! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:02 pm
i was glad too b/c it was really intense  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:46 pm
LOL! I knew it was; being chased into a unknown mansion in the dark middle of nowhere by decomposing man-eating dogs, solving weird puzzles to get around the mansion like it's Scooby Doo, walking into rooms that have zombies pooping out of bathtubs, closets, and other places, fighting a giant man-eating plant and giant mutated tarantulas, and finally facing off with humanoid mutant with a giant freakin' claw and ninja reflexes and tough body! Now that's uber-intense, even if you were to experience it yourself in real-life! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:01 pm
i had a dream that if i ever became uber rich, i would want a mansion like the one in that game. i would want all the rooms to be the same, just minus the monsters  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:18 pm
That's a great dream to have. xd A great mansion with NO MUTANT UMBRELLA CORPORATION MONSTERS!! xd  

Volkenheim

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:37 pm
i kno! i hated the spider zombie monkey things! whatever the hell they were. they could walk around on the ground or ceiling  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games