Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:01 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* nothing that'll attack us *he walks along inside the forest seeing spiders run along side us but not come close* see thery know who i am and they don't dare come near me

She saw the spiders and gripped his arm gently with both hands. "Dear lord, they're huge..." Dragons were okay, spiders were not.

*he looked at her softly and kissed her deeply hopeing to releave some of the fright and whispers* don't worry theres no reason to fear *he looks around* woops left the staff back at Hagrids sweatdrop

Her eyes got wide. "WHAT!?! Christian! You know I'm horrible at magic!!!!!!!!!!!" She pretty much yelled at him, clinging to his cloak.

*he smiles and looks around watching the spiders circle and get dareing* i guess they think since i don't have my staff i'm not dangerous *he laughs a little and spreads his legs a little takeing a deep breath and whispers* just kneel down Faith and u'll be ok

She looks at him with an eyebrow raised, slowly kneeling down. she watched the spiders as she did so, clinging to Christian's cloak.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:07 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles* nothing that'll attack us *he walks along inside the forest seeing spiders run along side us but not come close* see thery know who i am and they don't dare come near me

She saw the spiders and gripped his arm gently with both hands. "Dear lord, they're huge..." Dragons were okay, spiders were not.

*he looked at her softly and kissed her deeply hopeing to releave some of the fright and whispers* don't worry theres no reason to fear *he looks around* woops left the staff back at Hagrids sweatdrop

Her eyes got wide. "WHAT!?! Christian! You know I'm horrible at magic!!!!!!!!!!!" She pretty much yelled at him, clinging to his cloak.

*he smiles and looks around watching the spiders circle and get dareing* i guess they think since i don't have my staff i'm not dangerous *he laughs a little and spreads his legs a little takeing a deep breath and whispers* just kneel down Faith and u'll be ok

She looks at him with an eyebrow raised, slowly kneeling down. she watched the spiders as she did so, clinging to Christian's cloak.

*he breathed out and opened his eyes thrusting out the palm of his hand shooting a flame out engulfing 3 of the spiders and then turns around and kicks his foot to the ground shooting a flame from his foot and engulfing another 2 and swirled his hands around and thrusts them in the air sending flams out all around me engulfing the rest leaving us alone and smiles* it's ok ur safe now  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:27 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he breathed out and opened his eyes thrusting out the palm of his hand shooting a flame out engulfing 3 of the spiders and then turns around and kicks his foot to the ground shooting a flame from his foot and engulfing another 2 and swirled his hands around and thrusts them in the air sending flams out all around me engulfing the rest leaving us alone and smiles* it's ok ur safe now

She had clung to his cloak so hard her knuckles turned white. She looked up at him. "Why do you carry staff again? Do you really need it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:59 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She had clung to his cloak so hard her knuckles turned white. She looked up at him. "Why do you carry staff again? Do you really need it?"

*he smiles softly* the staff contains a magic amplifier in the orb at the tip *pulls u phis robe sleeve revealing a wand attached to his wrist* shadow uses the staff i use a hidden wand, the wand in the staff is removable *he smiels*  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:04 pm
cmims911
*he smiles softly* the staff contains a magic amplifier in the orb at the tip *pulls u phis robe sleeve revealing a wand attached to his wrist* shadow uses the staff i use a hidden wand, the wand in the staff is removable *he smiels*

She stood up and looked at the wand that was revealed, then him. "You're so full of surprises, aren't you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:15 pm
orliluff
cmims911

She stood up and looked at the wand that was revealed, then him. "You're so full of surprises, aren't you?"

*smiles and takes her hand* yes and no *pulls her ujp to me kissing u deeply and gently whispers* i love you Faith *walks deeper into the forest looking for a giant opening of ground and smiles* were here  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:18 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*smiles and takes her hand* yes and no *pulls her ujp to me kissing u deeply and gently whispers* i love you Faith *walks deeper into the forest looking for a giant opening of ground and smiles* were here

Her cheeks flushed a soft pink from his kiss. I don't think I'll ever get used to being kissed like that...Faith held his hand with both of hers, looking at the huge opening. "Yeah.. but.. where exactly is 'here'"?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:44 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Her cheeks flushed a soft pink from his kiss. I don't think I'll ever get used to being kissed like that...Faith held his hand with both of hers, looking at the huge opening. "Yeah.. but.. where exactly is 'here'"?

*he looks around his eyes narrow and throws a shield up as a burst of flame erupts on top of us* dragons, there supposed to be here *he looks up and sees them flying down at us teeth barred* uh oh  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:46 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he looks around his eyes narrow and throws a shield up as a burst of flame erupts on top of us* dragons, there supposed to be here *he looks up and sees them flying down at us teeth barred* uh oh

She clings to his arm. "These are the dragons we saw from Gryffindor tower! Why are they here?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:51 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

She clings to his arm. "These are the dragons we saw from Gryffindor tower! Why are they here?!"

yes, there here to gaurd hogwarts, but uh yeah, someone obviously set them free, and there not completely trained yet, do u know how to speak dragon cause if not we may be a little bit in trouble....  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:02 pm
cmims911
yes, there here to gaurd hogwarts, but uh yeah, someone obviously set them free, and there not completely trained yet, do u know how to speak dragon cause if not we may be a little bit in trouble....

She looked at him dumbfounded. She was good with animals, but she'd never had to work with dragons before. it's worth a shot... She thought to herself before turning to Christian. "Don't move... and don't cover me with your shield." She walked away from him just as one dragon landed in front of her. She walked up to it calmly, slowly, staring the dragon straight in the eyes. It didn't move, it didn't threaten to burn her to a crisp. Faith calmed herself down, not wanting the dragon to sence ant fear, it would attack if it did. That much she knew. She reached her hand out and the dragon snorted and Faith pulled back her hand. She whispered something to it and it came to her this time. It sniffed her scent and looked her up and down. Faith smiled and whispered something to it. The dragon let out a loud roar and the others came down beside it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:07 pm
orliluff
cmims911

She looked at him dumbfounded. She was good with animals, but she'd never had to work with dragons before. it's worth a shot... She thought to herself before turning to Christian. "Don't move... and don't cover me with your shield." She walked away from him just as one dragon landed in front of her. She walked up to it calmly, slowly, staring the dragon straight in the eyes. It didn't move, it didn't threaten to burn her to a crisp. Faith calmed herself down, not wanting the dragon to sence ant fear, it would attack if it did. That much she knew. She reached her hand out and the dragon snorted and Faith pulled back her hand. She whispered something to it and it came to her this time. It sniffed her scent and looked her up and down. Faith smiled and whispered something to it. The dragon let out a loud roar and the others came down beside it.

*he sees a female dragon (the queen) flying in spitting fire at faith and transforms into a giant white dragon and shields her with my wings and spits fire all over the queen dropping her to the ground stunned and snorts a little and whisper into faiths mind* "transforming so quickly hurts -_-" *he slowly transformed back into his human form and stretched* ow ow ow ow ow  

cmims911

orliluff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:10 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he sees a female dragon (the queen) flying in spitting fire at faith and transforms into a giant white dragon and shields her with my wings and spits fire all over the queen dropping her to the ground stunned and snorts a little and whisper into faiths mind* "transforming so quickly hurts -_-" *he slowly transformed back into his human form and stretched* ow ow ow ow ow

Faith ran over to him."Christian!" She looked him up and down. "Are you okay??!" she asked him worried, the other dragons circling them, protecting them from anything else that may come.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:12 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith ran over to him."Christian!" She looked him up and down. "Are you okay??!" she asked him worried, the other dragons circling them, protecting them from anything else that may come.

*christian fell forward passing out and collapsed and slowly he felt the dragons talons reach around me and fly me back to dumbledore along with faith*  

cmims911

RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces