Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:32 am
(( Alk, I'm not ignoring you. I read through the other posts and some of them seem to contradict each other in that some suggest you're already a band member and some suggest you're yet to audition - so I decided that I'd stick with the audition route, it seems more fun. Therefore, I didn't quite know how to react to someone who isn't actually in the band yet, but is still trying to move his things into the apartment...

Quite apart from all of that, I'm having major problems in my life at present. As much as I absolutely love this roleplay - seriously, it's my favourite - I'm actually in the process of involuntarily dropping out of college, as it were. I simply don't have the time to come on and write, although I'm trying to keep up with the story as best as I can.

As far as I'm aware and have decided, Liquid Decline are going to audition Red (or Suzaku, whatever) to join the band in the afternoon of the current day being played; if any of that contradicts with what you're thinking, I'll change it. If not, I'll be on during the next twenty-four hours to write a reply for you and Delta.

After that, I may be a bit more sporadic. Please bear with me, I'm going through a lot right now. ))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:30 am
((Um...ok....Well still Aside from you I was sure that the ones that went into the femme fatal's flat would've atleast noticed that someone else that isn't Jess is there...Oh well...Also he was supposed to get in touch with them last night, as in the rp night, so in a way I thought it would've been last night. edit: also he's already knocked the door so they should hear him...or atleast I think so. I don't think he'll stay there from morning to afternoon.))  

Alkaizer87

RoaringBunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:54 am
Eki spun around to see Serrendy come in holding her head. "You know, out playing." he said with a smile. He drank some more of his coffee as Mikaela got Serrendy some breakfast. "Renna, you gotta know your limitations. Drinking until you pass out is going to get you raped one of these days..." Not that he could really talk. He didn't drink until he passed out, but he did drink enough to make bad decisions and wake up in random beds with girls he didn't recognize...

<(I'm not sure if I am going to get on this weekend so I may not post again until Monday.)>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 pm
((Actually, reread, Serrenedy woke up and went to the Feme Fatal room, They spent the night in Jack's house.))

"Hasn't happened yet, don't you know you've gotta test your luck as much as possible, that way when it finally runs out you were at least able to get some good use out of it." She smirked and pooped the painkiller.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:30 pm
Mikaela shook her head, glancing up at Serrenedy, a worried look on her face. "Ren, Oto is right... You really should be careful. Last night was dangerous..." she said as she took a sip of her orange juice. "At least apologize to Mitch..." she said softly, looking up to Serrenedy, hoping she wouldn't be too angry. In Mikaela's opinion, it was dangerous, what Serrenedy did. She drank and drank and drank, stopping only when she could truly drink no more...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 am
Suzaku waited, waited, and waited even more. He got to the point where he had to sit down in the hallway in front of the door. Eventually he started dozing off. His body was still slightly fatigued, but bit better, especially after being patched up. His eyes shut, and then started having strange dreams. Some of these were violent, and other nice, but that's for a another time.  

Alkaizer87

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:43 pm
(( I really, really can't do it. I've had to wait until half twelve over here to come on and write this, and it's killing me.

At some point in the future, I'd like to control Violet and Mika again; they're my favourite of all the characters I've created in a long time. Until then, I'm more than happy to let anyone else take over their roles and write for them - or write them out of the story, if that's the case.

Sorry, guys. ))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:47 pm
(( sad Well I guess it can't be helped, but I'm not even sure what they would be like....I mean I know the personalities are written out, but it still isn't enough. The characters in my opinion are only good when controlled by their owner and not someone else.edit: I mean you could come on when you have time. there's no need to come on at a time you're not comfortable with.))  

Alkaizer87

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:48 am
((Bump?))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:43 am
((Bump heart ))  

Alkaizer87

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 pm
(( I really appreciate that, Alk =3

Post coming up tonight! ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 pm
((BUmp heart ))  

Alkaizer87

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:27 pm
((And I bump again))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:35 am
(( I bump yet again for this RP thread....but so far no RP posts.))  

Alkaizer87

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:42 pm
[[ 'ooc I can't really do anything 'til someone posts for me.. >< ]]

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items