Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:26 am
Aka followed Ryoku's Chakra and teleported to his location.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:09 am
................ *still in fighting pose* well r u going to fight or what?!  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:44 am
Here is another of the judges:

Name: Valerius D' Araga
Village: Kullen Gord
Appereance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He is a: One of the 3 demon Lords
Personality: He is a warrior guided by pride, he kills anything that stands in his way to get his goals, dont knwing who is his friend and enemy.
Jutsus or techniques: Unknow, but supposed to be a great swordsman
Weapons: One of the 12 oblivion weapons
Bio: He is the father of Alexa, he used to be the keeper of the redguar gem, but now he is the demon lord, he was loyal to Sparda until he betrayed Mundus, know he only wants to revive the emperor nd kill everyone involved with Sparda...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:41 am
Aka glared at S'."Where did you take her!!" She demanded but stopped when she noticed the dark figure standing behind S'.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:12 pm
At the konoha hospital, they left Kaylen and Oichi in a room, leaving the building was the hokage, but E' catched up with her:

"I need to ask you something, in the demonic realm, we found someone, someone who had the same chakra as S', who is him?" E' demanded to know, so the hokage turned around and looked at him, "He is a clone" she said coldly...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:51 pm
"A clone??, but... how??" E' asked the hokage, "follow me to the archives, there you will know everything" the hokage told E', he followed her silently, he was in a shock, a clone of S', that was imposible...

Meanwhile in the demonic real, S' was terryfied of that chakra, he turned arround and looked at the dark figure: "Who are you and what... what do you want?" S' hesitated in the last part, he truly was scared of that demon...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm
Aka took a step back afraid to even breath, for that it might catch the demon's attention.. The demon looked very familiar."S'!",Aka hissed"Shut up,we have to get away from this things NOW."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 pm
*sees the demon and recongizes it* my my.......... *walks to it* how long has it been since we last incountered?  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm
"Ryoku don't be a jackass hero! Lets high-tail it out of here!"Aka growled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:13 pm
"And you still dont respect me" he glared at Ryoku, "Im not interested in you now, after all, the original one is here" he pointed back at S'.

S' glared, getting closer to Aka, the suddenly alot of soldiers came out, the dark figure took of his robe, one soldier told him: "Sorry for the delay lord Valerius", he looked at him and lifted his hand, "Thats a fault, thats not allowed in my army" he closed his fist and the soldier head exploded, killing him instantly...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:18 pm
As the demon took off his cloak she felt his chakra come at them with its full force. It was gravity pushing down at her mind,making her lose all snse of humanity. "No!" Aka yelled and she collasped to her knees. She gripped the ground as her appearance changed again. Aka felt the soldiers warm blood splash across her face and that finally did it. She let out a roar of pain and sorrow as her transformation completed. Aka looked up and launched herself at Valerius."You can't do this to me again!"She screamed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:19 pm
.............. i don't know what u mean, but for u to be off ur throne Lord Valerius it must be something serious.......... (sees Aka lunging towards Valerius) u idiot what r u doing?!?  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:21 pm
"What are we looking for?" E' asked the hokage, then she gave him a report, it looked very old, he opened it and blew the dust from it, "Project demon" it said, "What is this lord hokage?"...

"Take it and read it, you will understand after that" she told him, "Now leave, you need to rest" after that E' leaved the hokage tower, he continue reading:

"January 1:

Doctor Ashford has returned from the demonic realm, he sais he had done a reaserch that will change the world as we know it.

February 7:

The investigation Dr. Ashford did was correct, we can recreate demonic DNA within the humans, this will mark a next step in wars against demons" he was surprised, this was supposed to be ilegal for all the villages...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm
"My, my you little pest" he stoped Aka attack with one finger, it wasnt even a game for him, "I gave you part of his infinite power... and this is how you pay me??!!" he screamed, he took Aka of one arm and crushed her into the ground, creating like somewhat crater...

"Wow" S' steped back, he knew this was bad, he didnt have a chance against him, but he felt someone behind him, "Going somewhere??" Valerius told him, he flashed from one place to another very fast...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 pm
*sees yumi coming out of the forset*
ryoku: YUMI GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
yumi: *sees Valerius and become terrified to event run away*
ryoku: damnit............  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games