Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:12 am
Regius moved through the crowds, shoving people aside. "That can wait. I know this power..." he said under his breath. "Sortai, stay close, and dont engage, even if you are taunted. Restrain yourself,"

Eteria walked away from teh burning palace, holding her staff. She looked around and saw several soldier approaching her. "Begone, i have no time," she said, sending them flying. The mage stopped and looked to see two figures heading towards her. "Ah, brother, so nice to see you." Eteria said with a sneer.
Regius stopped Sortai and looked at his sister. "I thought you were at teh crypt..." he said, pulling the sword to his side.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:50 am
Andrec followed Etria for he was her slave, the damn woman magiked him, he just hoped he would beable to be realesed from her grasp soon  

ruggaboo

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 pm
Sortai stood with indifference until he heard K'eychei roar. He itched to jump onto a nearby horse and ride off, but Regius seemed to be discussing important matters. "Regius... K'eychei is roaming free... We must go stop him..."

"And you understand, woman, that by signing your soul you serve me for eternity?" Cthulhu smiled as he kicked the boy once more. The sobbing Jahtre nodded, pulling her unconscius son away from Cthulhu. She cradled his beaten form, a look of intense pain upon Seth's face. Cthulhu kicked at Jahtre, sickened. "I should have actually killed you so many years ago, instead of hidden you away. Then your sons wouldn't cause such trouble in my domain." He turned to leave. "Seth is freed now, Jehtre, but I expect your 'gift' to be mine when the time comes..."

And as the battle raged on, Brigham noticed the shadow. He raised his eyes to the skies as he helped steady Mathias. "Ready up." He said.

(( basically Seth and Sortai's biological mother is still alive, and she sold her soul to Cthulhu to save Seth from such a fate. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:56 pm
Regius nodded at Sortai. "Etria, you should be dead. But i have no time now. You better get back," he smiled. "The elf queen comes for her brother, and i know were you bound him."
Etria looekd shocked at her brothers comment. "Damn you Regius! I was always the favorite!" she said, warping her adn the boy back to teh crypt.
Regius smiled. He turned to Sortai and smiled, the evil slowly returning to him. "Come mortal, i have a plan."

Varian shot another arrow at teh bull and hit it on teh flank, but it just kept going. "Meesha! Hold up!" he yelled. He took out a blunt arrow and aimed it at Meesha's head. Lamkit, get ready to roll.  

Dreadlord Kharne

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:09 pm
The bull stopped in it's tracks, and Meesha jumped off and pulled the arrown out of the bull's flank, "varian, he's warped, he's far away, with her, I need to get to him.""I can sense him, to the west, Varinan, tell meesha what she needs to hear now before she gets back on the animal"
Andrec, used to the crypt and the warping, walked up to his master, "shall I get the instrument?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:50 pm
Etria shook her head, looking at her crystal shard. "No boy, not yet..." she said.

Varian got off his horse and grabbed Meesha's arm. "Meesha! Your brother is fine! There is no need to go storming off like that!" he yelled. "We need to wait for Regius. That is all i can say."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:46 am
Sortai shook his head. "What plan could you have that involves calling me 'mortal...?" he asked grudgingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:16 pm
Teka shook his head, "As I've said, I may lose the location of the book, and that would greatly upset Leonardo. You may ask him yourself, but I would assume he is with Vekli at the moment."

Mardou took the food joyously, then put it in his pack. "Well, I'm all set. Shall we be going?"  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:04 pm
K'eychei chuckled once more. "You do not understand, Runite." he said softly. "I do not intent to allow you to leave my presence until Leonardo speaks to you, or until I verify the truth of your story." A loud horn shattered the silence of the forest. K'eychei looked up, snarling. "You are free this time, but next time I see you, there will be no words, only action."

Cotare looked over to Joze. "Get ready, boy, we leave now." He jumped to the war horses back and readied himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 pm
Regius looked at Sortai and continued to smile. "Well, we can summon another Deamon, or we can get to Cthulhu's palace and get teh books there that your father wrote." He stated. He grabbed teh changed, fleshy book and showed it Sortai. "Combined with The Book of Undeath, tehy can completely destroy Cthulhu, but merely imprison K'eyechei. Adn you Sortai, are the mortal that shall combine those powers."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Yvansi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Sortai merely gawked. "So it's up to me, a powerless human warrior, to seal up a demented, evil demon aged thousands of years?" He angrily continued. "It's not my fault I'm in this. It's my fathers. He caused all of this..." He was silent for a few moments, then turned determined to Regius. "My father had planned a mission to Cthulhu's palace. The leader of the western tribes, the top graduate of my fathers combat school, and another warrior were sent out to attempt to enter the palace. We couldn't enter with Cthulhu's current protection, but my father could aid us."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:33 pm
((Anyone know where my characters are? I'm lost!))  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 pm
(Uhhh, Pheonix just got odne fighting the big evil dragon. Anyothers Yvansi would have to explain, i dont know honestly. =])
Regius looked at teh boy and shrugged. "And how Sortai, would we contact your dad? And why is this his doing. And anoth..." he cut short of his sentence and felt a strange presence. "THAT COWARD!!" he yelled angrily.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:50 am
Loveless_Beecher
((Anyone know where my characters are? I'm lost!))

(( Joze was with Cotare and Mardou, about to leave, Gerovf was with Sunahr and they were preparing to search for Leonardo, and I'm fairly sure that's all... ))

Sortai was about to answer but felt strange, and was startled by Regius' outbreak. "What is going on...?" He asked quietly. "What's this I'm feeling...?"  

Yvansi

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:53 am
Regius glared at Sortai. "Your brother, thats what!" he yelped. "He still lives! This may be my chance." he said. He sheathed his blade and called for Vainquisher. "I dont know what is the feeling. But it cnat be good. Must have to do wiht your family." he said.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games