Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:23 am
she glars at the dragon. "i told you i have no powers, i am human, mortal, powerless." she glars at the glass "and cause of it, you will gain no power from me." she said as she watched Aieori fill the glass.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:49 pm
Anath studied the cup. "Quite ingenious." He muttered, then he looked over at Raptor. He raised his eyebrow, then bowed his head slightly in greeting. "Hello." he said coldly.

Aieori swirled the liquid around in the glass, still hesitant to drink. "I'd do anything for my master." He sniffed, teary-eyed. "I would! But this is just soooooo disgusting..." fighting back the urge to throw up, he lifted the cup to his lips.  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:13 pm
Idarkoth's red eyes widened, the dragons lips curling into a sadistic smile. He watched as the liquid came forth from the goblet and bean its course for the humans mouth. He turned to the other dragon, spotting him among the bushes behind a house. Come, the goblet is full. You may take the calf.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:23 pm
Paradisity did not move when she heard Cody begin to rustle.
You were awfuly close. I could sense it. We'll try again in a bit, she said calmly. She put the rock pillar down back to the ground. Please, feel free to do as you wish. I will just be practicing with my air skills, she said encouragingly.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 pm
Please, do not blame yourself, Lowri said quietly. There was no way to know, she took a slow, deep breath, that an earthquake was coming. I will be fine. Aloura is a... her voice trailed off. Is a very talented healer, she said quietly. I'll be fine...I'll be... she trailed off again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:33 pm
Tsurara and Aloura approached Lowri's territory, and saw Lowri laying on the ground, with a human, and the creature that had come to fetch them.
They landed on the ground, and slowly approached the group, unsure of what to expect.
"What has happened here? What is the..." Tsurara began, but then she saw Lowri. She was paralized in shock and fear.

"What is the matter with Lowri? I need to know what is wrong. Preparations need to be done immediately. She is not going to be able to hold on much longer," Aloura began. "Which one of you was here with her? Do you know what is wrong," she asked intently.

((Sorry for not posting in such a long time. Thank you guys for keeping up with the other half of the story. I'll be on more frequently.))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:07 pm
raptor flinched then looked up at the large dragon, "where i come from, we do not take the food from the old" he said a little quietly "so i dont thinki should here" he continued but still walked out of the house's shadow and next to the cow, he then bowed to the human next to the dragon "hello" he said quickly  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:18 pm
Finding the liquid not quite as disgusting as he expected, Aieori closed his eyes and gulped down the contents of the goblet. "Gah." he finished, putting it down on the ground and wiping his mouth.

Anath adjusted his glasses, looking Raptor over. "And you are...?" He asked of the dragon.  

heartsXdespise

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:21 pm
"oh, right" he said quickly "im raptor" he said still rather quickly, his eyes were on the bigger dragon but he looked at the human now "who are you" he asked the human shifting a little  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:24 pm
"Close?" Cody asked. "Yeah, right..." he muttered sarcastically. "Well, I think I'm going to go catch myself a rabbit or something... maybe I'll cook it!" he walked off, talking to himself, then jumped into the air and spread his wings, keeping an eye out for a rabbit or something similar that he could use to eat for dinner. He caught an updraft and let himself be lifted higher into the air so he could get a better look at his surroundings, until something on the horizon caught his attention. He wasn't sure what it was, but something was giving him an odd sensation, deep in his chest. A feeling he wasn't sure he liked...
"Paradisity!" he called, letting himself dive to the ground and swing around to fly back in her direction. "Paradisity, there's something weird over there..."  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:26 pm
"Anath." Replied the 9-year-old, forefinger and thumb still rested on the edge of the frame of his glasses. "It is a pleasure." he bowed in greeting, then straightened.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 am
raotir bowed his head and his stomach growled, "i guess" he said ripping off a peice of meat from the calf "who are they" raptor said with a mouthful of meat and indicating the two humans behind him  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 am
sam steps up to the smaller dragon. "my name is sam" she said looking at the smaller dragon her blues eyes now soft and warm. she knows she should be awwed by what was going on around her. here she was a human mortle knowing that dragons and wizards are just fairytales and yet here three of the fairytales stand as alive as her. yet she treat this day as any other in her life as if this happend every day for her. she yawns then takes off by her self for a little. dissapering around a corner so her companyons cant see her. she closes her eyes for a second then opens them. " what are you doing her shadow" she wispers to her imanginary gryphon. "you are sposta be back at the cave protecting it form bad guys." she continued "you need me" her gryphon said in her mind. "fine come if you want but i cant help you after all we dont want others to find out about you." she said to her imanginary gryphon. "he nodded and she returned to the others before they noticed she was gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 am
raven looks at the human. "Sortai you where here with the wolf, do you know whats wrong with her?" he asks the human wishing there was more he could do to help a fellow myth and animale of the wood. raven felt so useless watching the others with a growl of frustration he heads off a short distance in to the woods."THATS IT, THATS IT, IVE HAD IT."he yells at the trees. "IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO IM GOING TO LEARN." he sighs. "ive got to learn how to do healing magic." he says still frustrated. he heads back to the others to see what he can do to help.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games