Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Lets Play A Love Game. [Open & Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:10 pm
Mallory giggled and moved over to Sadie and Serrenedy. "I wonder what would be more appealing to a faerie- blood cake or organic?" She smiled to show it was partially a joke. As disgusting as an organic cake sounded, she figured it'd be better than she imagined it would be. Personally, Mallory liked sugar. Lots and lots of sugar.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:14 pm
((Could I just know what everyone is doing so I can make a good first post for my characters? ))  

Hawt N Strong

PhazonGrey

6,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:22 pm
[IT'S YOU!!!!!! YAAAAY YOU HAVE RETURNED!!! :BIG: :BIG:]

.. I love you *huggle*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:37 pm
((O.o
Well, there's gonna be a sleep over for all the girls in Sadie's dorm room. Right now, Sadie, Mallory and Serrenedy are making an organic cake. Bella is in the city. Ali and Dana are making a bloody mary cake, a vampire cake...And the two boys, Dylan and Adrian, are somewhere in the buildings.))

l-P a n d e m o n i u m-l

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm
((You came!)) "Ok!" Dana exclaimed. Here she handed Ali a bottle of blood from the vending machine some flour, eggs, and milk. "Mix till it's nice and thick. I'll do the frosting." Dana held up cow meat, and some cream and stuff. She started to mix.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:25 pm
((200th post celebration))  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:36 pm
"Oh don't say it like so, watch and see, this cake'll be SO-fun"She smiled, then looked at the ingredeients list and frowned. "Bakeing powder? do you think they mean yeast?" She asked-she smiled again "Oh, This'll be an Adventure" She giggled  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:50 pm
Alicia let out a small " Hmph." She hated being dragged. She opened her mouth to protest but soon found objects in her hands. She looked up at Dana. " Mix 'till it's nice and thick. I'll do the frosting," she said. Ali set the bowl with ingredients on the counter. She cracked an egg and watched as the insides fell in the bowl. Before she did anything more she turned to Dana. " I just want to warn you that I, er, have no idea how to cake a cake."

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:21 pm
"Just so you know, i have no idea how to make cake" Dana heard Ali say, she turned to her "just put it all in and mix." she smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:37 pm
"Er..Ok!" She smiled and mixed the ingredients together. " And now.. Dun Dun Dun Dun!" She giggled as she opened the bottle of blood. Ali sniffed and realized she was hungry. She raised the bottle a few inches over the bowl and watched as the red liquid fell in. " I can't wait for it to be done!" Ali took the wooden spoon and mixed.

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm
User Image

Elliot //Wolfgang\Cromwell

Elliot had remained silent the whole plain ride. He was uncomfortable in a machine that, if it crashed, could end his life so quickly. Though, anxiety wasn’t the only reason he didn‘t socialize with everyone. There were vampires on the plane and he didn‘t want to have to deal with those creatures. Vampires were the sin of God, the one thing that caused trouble towards him. Elliot wasn‘t the one to cause fights, but vampires never ceased to amaze him when it came down to the rivalry between werewolves and vampires.

After the plane ride, Elliot had gotten off and grabbed his suitcases by himself. He didn‘t need any help, for his strength surpassed many. When he reached the campus and saw the main building, he was shocked. He, for some odd reason, expected something much smaller. Maybe it was because he never lived with anything big or extravagant. Or maybe it was because he didn‘t think he could get much luckier. Opening his rule book to look over once more, Elliot walked towards where the dorms should be. Once he reached his dorm, he couldn‘t believe the building. It was more than gorgeous. “Wow…” Elliot whispered silently to himself with an awed look. He quickly took his bags up to his dorm room. He began to make it his own, seeing that he still didn’t have a roommate.

Once Elliot had finished with his dorm, he decided that he would check out the rest of the campus. Walking into the cool evening, Elliot began to make his way to the main building, when he got there, he went into a hallway to see where it would lead him. Even though, after reading the map, rules, and miscellaneous things about the school, he knew exactly where he was going: the Library.

"Vampires Are The Sins Of God."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 pm
Dana could feel a presance she couldn't feel before. "Theres someone in the lybrary, a guy, its not your brothers, its a dog. She looked up from mixing the frosting, but soon continued. "watch out for him." Her nose crinkled. "He stinks."  

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Hawt N Strong

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:17 pm
((ColorMeGrey! I haven't seen you in forever && YES! I HAVE RETURNED!!!

Pandemonium:: Thanks. :]

Dreaming:: Of course. I always show up fashionably late for rp's. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm
User Image

//Tristan||Lotalski\

Tristan wasn‘t feeling so well on the jet plane. He had flown before and encountered many different creatures before, but he wasn‘t able to be in a plane without getting sick. It was terrible, he had been so angry with himself because he had wanted to socialize with everyone on the plane. But, the past was the past and now he would just have to make sure everyone knew who he was and make an even better first impression.

After the plane had landed, Tristan was the first one to exit and run into the nearest restroom. After vomiting for the fourth time, he had finally gotten better to where he was able to grab his bags and find his dorm. Tristan walked to the dorms, which he was quite impressed with. They were gorgeous buildings that were nicely decorated. After Tristan found his dorm key, he let himself in, and got himself situated. First he decided to shower, then get dressed, brush his teeth, and lastly, make sure everything was in place.

Tristan left his dorm and decided that he would try to find someone new to talk to. He smelled a variety of creatures in the plane. There were vampires, faeries, humans, and even other werewolves attending his school now. Smiling at all of the opportunities, Tristan decided to follow the scent of the human. “Hopefully she will look as good as she smells.” he thought out loud to himself.

"Why Not Party Everyday?"

Hawt N Strong

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 pm
"Oh!" Dana looked up. "I think I forgot something! We need to get a recipie book from the library." Dana grabbed Ali by the pigtail, and yanked her down the hall to the library. She stopped at the entrance when she saw the dog. "Hmm, should we go in."

((Tough: lol))

((Everyone: Come on people the Rp is like dead, we gotta post more!))

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games