Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
Let's hear you say I love you~ (Romance) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head Count!
  Here!
  +1
  Poll whore <3
View Results

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being quiet can be a good thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Knowing what is happening before other people. ♥

Ran just walked as Aro pulled her along."But....but...but...."She stopped and faced Aro."No!! you dummy you were supposed to stay mad ugh!!"This time she was really mad.She folded her arms and frown."Shoot and you looked so cute angry."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥But it can be a bad thing♥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♥Not being seen by others
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxForgotten  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:13 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♥Being able to hide in the shadows without others seeing you♥

Ran just walked as Aro pulled her along."But....but...but...."She stopped and faced Aro."No!! you dummy you were supposed to stay mad ugh!!"This time she was really mad.She folded her arms and frown."Shoot and you looked so cute angry."

Aro laughed softly, still pushing her, trapping her against the wall as he did so; topaz eyes shinning brightly. I don't stay angry for long, it just comes out as bursts. A chuckle, Well you look cute when your angry too, I hope you know. A blush crossed his face.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 pm
awesomecacy
User Image Lacy couldn't keep up her act for very long at all, she cracked a smile and then, after forcing it away, started to crack up her face turning red with laughing. She looked up at him after she had calmed down, "You thought I was serious? Ahh I can't keep a straight face to save my life!"

Edward frowned softly, he should have known she was going to laugh at him; it always happened. Y-Yes I did... But sometimes people really mean it. He whispered softly, his eyes moved to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:27 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Ran smirked and then giggled."Thank you and now now Aro dont tempt me because i will plant one on you."She put her finger on his lips and ducked out of Aro's grasp and stops infront of the stairs."Now do you still want to continue or do you wanna ....oh i dont know....."She looks around avoiding to meet his eyes and trying no to let him see the blush creeping up on her face.

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:02 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

Ran smirked and then giggled."Thank you and now now Aro dont tempt me because i will plant one on you."She put her finger on his lips and ducked out of Aro's grasp and stops infront of the stairs."Now do you still want to continue or do you wanna ....oh i dont know....."She looks around avoiding to meet his eyes and trying no to let him see the blush creeping up on her face.

Your welcome, but it sounds like you want me to tempt you A purr, he frowned as she slipped out of his grasp, he was so close yet so far away. What's the other choice? He purred softly, walking over to the stairs, leaning against the railing with his chin in his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:46 pm
"Oh nevermind lets just go to the backyard now."She said grabbing his hand and leading him to the door in the back.

(sorry too lazy too post the format sweatdrop )  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:49 pm
hinataxxcutey
"Oh nevermind lets just go to the backyard now."She said grabbing his hand and leading him to the door in the back.

(sorry too lazy too post the format sweatdrop )

Alright, if that's what you want. He sighed softly, his eyes closed for a moment, letting her take his hand, he let her drag him to the back of the yard.

((That's alright))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:56 pm
She opened the door and saw her tent and stuff all around the big tree growing in the yard."Sorry i forgot to put everything away this morning."She looking at Aro rubbing the back of her head, sweatdropping.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:01 pm
hinataxxcutey
She opened the door and saw her tent and stuff all around the big tree growing in the yard."Sorry i forgot to put everything away this morning."She looking at Aro rubbing the back of her head, sweatdropping.

It's alright, don't worry. He said with a smile, his eyes shinned brightly as he looked around the yard. He wasn't sure how she could live like this, but he didn't want to say anything to her about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:08 pm
"Yeah right you probablly think its weird."She looks at Aro."You can tell me anything i dont mind....actually i would mind if you didnt tell me the truth."She said smiling and ran off to pick up the things on the floor to throw it in the tent.  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:29 pm
Softly Aro smiled, his eyes closed for a moment before they opened. It's not weird don't worry" He said, before nodding softly, "Well you know you can tell me anything to... I hope you know." He smiled back.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 pm
Edward frowned softly, he should have known she was going to laugh at him; it always happened. Y-Yes I did... But sometimes people really mean it. He whispered softly, his eyes moved to the ground.

User Image Lacy noticed him frown. "Oh no no, I wasn't trying to make fun of you!" She said, trying to fix her mistake. "I'm sorry. I don't mean the things I say in a mean way, I just poke fun at people." She looked down, embarrased.  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:10 pm
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

"Oh really."She smirked and showed him her bra that was lying on the floor."I bet this would be oart of that category."She laughed and threw it the tent with everything else she picked up.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:52 pm
awesomecacy

User Image Lacy noticed him frown. "Oh no no, I wasn't trying to make fun of you!" She said, trying to fix her mistake. "I'm sorry. I don't mean the things I say in a mean way, I just poke fun at people." She looked down, embarrased.

He looked over at her again, the frown left his face before he said. Oh, alright... I guess I took it to literal... He said softly, he bit his lip for a moment, before he lightly put an arm around her shoulders; not wanting to look like he had caused something.  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:55 pm
hinataxxcutey
User Image
((((Яῖл ӇΛȒȔӃΪ))))

"Oh really."She smirked and showed him her bra that was lying on the floor."I bet this would be oart of that category."She laughed and threw it the tent with everything else she picked up.

Softly Aro chuckled, Is that what you want? His eyebrow raised softly, before he let it lay flat again, his head turned to the side for a moment.  
-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff