Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:15 pm
Ace looked down at the obnoxious fae, not moving a muscle. His jaws were clentched so tightly that the evidence was in his temples. "And you seem to think I'm frightened by an immortal such as yourself. Heck, call me foolish, but nothing scares me anymore." He seethed, his teeth still clentched incredibly tightly. "Respect? Oh, I have it, just not for thee who seems to think that they are the mightest of them all due to their roots. I'm sorry, but anyone like that does not deserve my respect in my view." He spit, staring at her, and fighting the urge to shift and attack. This is exactly why I don't come here. He thought, mentally kicking himself in the head for even considering coming back.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:28 pm
xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx
User Image

Josh looked at Catherine and sighed softly, "It was amazing up there, if you didn't break the rules... but I know what you think and feel... I don't like their rules, but I love their world."

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

Lainauriel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:30 am
User Image
Catherine raised her eyebrows at Josh: "Dont worry, i am sure you have noticed that Earth has its rules also." She imagined how it must have been in the heaven, angels flying everywhere, everything white, pure, happy. She thought that here maybe it is not so pretty and clean, but at least humans are simply...human, you know they have flaws. So she guessed that is why angels cannot love demons, they just have to be perfect.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 am
((Where, oh where, have the roleplayers gone? Where, oh where, could they be? They're missing in action, causing quite a lack of reaction, oh where could the roleplayers be?))

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alegra Waters-scratched idly at her bare collarbone as her boots padded quietly towards the dining hall. While her free hand tapped a rather thick book against her denim covered thigh, she let out a light sigh, sending a wisp of her flaming red hair reaching for the sky only to settle right back down in her line of vision.
"Alec," she whispered as she smiled in the direction of another student. "Please, don't forget my travel mug. I really, really want to take some tea back to my dorm tonight. You know, the yellow one with the painted flowers?" Rolling her golden orbs, she rounded the corner and wandered into the rather crowded dining hall to find a pair of seats.
------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alec Waters- had indeed heard his sister clearly enough, the first time and she'd said it at least a dozen times since their last class had begun. Okay, maybe not a dozen, but enough that he'd gotten the message...
In fact, he had the mug before she had even asked for it, tucked safely inside the worn leather bag he had slung over his shoulder as they 'spoke'. Of course he knew which mug she meant, it was her favorite and her oldest. He'd never let her lose it. So, long as he could help it. He tousled his own mess of red hair, slid his notebooks of the desk before him and proceeded to sprint out of the classroom with a grin from his teacher. He was the last one to leave, again, but the first to have finished the writing assignment. He couldn't help it, the stories just poured from his thoughts already finished.
As he too rounded the corner of the dining hall, his tie nearly slapped him in the face, sending a ripple of quiet giggles toiling through his thoughts. As his golden, though slightly more brown eyes looked up to find his sisters long legs occupying two seats at a table, he saw that she too was laughing.
"That wasn't funny," he said with a deep, husky chuckle and a crooked grin that could swoon at first glance. "In fact, I could have lost an eye!" Tossing his bag on the table, he gently plucked Alegra's legs from the make-shift seat and kissed her cheek softly before handing her the mug she loved so dearly.

O.O.C- I'm sorry if the pictures are too large! I'm not 100% on making them smaller without killing the whole photo!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:03 pm
O.O.C- Oh, bother. Have I come at a bad time?  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:44 pm
((not really...though I can't help you...I'm kind of stuck...wait! I do have something))

Binky looked up and saw two people sitting at a table close to where he was located. He hopped down and walked over and jumped up on the table. "Hello and greetings to the both of you. I am Binky."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 pm
Sorry it took so long, new computer cause the old one crashed.

Drusilla was beyond angry. "All I came over for was to say hello, Not to scare you, Not to intimidate you, Not to fight you. Just to say hello." She took another breath. "You're the one who started this confrontation, and you can't possibly know anything about me with which to build a halfway decent case against me."  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 pm
(((heads up to all, my computer is on the fritz! acting crazy, so i might not get to post as often as liked! love you guys and keep it going if i am a no show!)))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:59 pm
Alegra was mid-smile when the stranger literally bounded atop their table and the smile only broadened when he said hello.
"Greetings," she said, with a nod of her red hair. "I'm Alegra and this is my brother, Alec."

Alec, whose smile was equally as stunning as his sister's, nodded his head and offered a short salute. "It's a pleasure, Binky" he greeted casually before extending his hand.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:24 pm
((Oh yea...just so you know...the Binky you are talking to is a teddy bear... He isn't really a character. Though he could be....))

Binky did his best to smile. "It is nice to meet you Alegra and Alec. You will have to meet Samantha. At the moment she is outside talking in the rain. Don't ask...I don't know.."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:31 pm
O.O.C- I do know. I read all the profiles, I'm pretty certain...about five times each. Just to try and get an idea. I have a teddy bear named Grizzly that sleeps on my bed. I'm 23 and he's not going anywhere lol.

"Samantha and Binky...got it," Alegra mused with a quick nod, clasping her mug between her orange polished nails.

"Samantha, eh?" Alec commented with a raise of one of his ridiculously well manicured eyebrows. "What's she look like? I never forget a face-"

"Alec-" Alegra interjected with a half-snort and a playful shove to his shoulder. "You don't even know what she looks like you perv, ugh!" Rolling her golden orbs, she flicked her wrist towards Binky. "Please, pay no attention to him when it comes to females. He just likes to act like he's a dirt bag."

Smiling broadly, Alec held his hands up in mock defeat, "She's got me there, but shh. Don't tell anyone she let you in on my little secret."  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

Therealpayne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:53 pm
((And PAYNE...IS...BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! catche me up so i know where to pt James.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 am
(Alrighty. Catherine and Josh are having a heart to heart. Binky is talking to Alegra and Alec. Ace and Drusilla just had a showdown.)

Ace shook his head, backing away. He couldn't be bothered anymore. He had fought this battle for far too long, and had no intentions to fight it any longer. He turned on his heel, and stalked away, headed for one of the windows. Appearing to look out the window, he closed his eyes and meditated silently in order to calm his temper. He thought about the conversation he had just had, and came only to the conclusion that he would try his best to avoid another confrontation like that. Upon reaching his conclusion, he opened his eyes, and they shown a brilliant, calming royal blue.
He turned back to face the room, surveying the crowd, to see a bear talking to two strangers. Maybe they'll be more quaint, he thought as he walked towards them. He approached without a sound, and stopped a bit away from them. "Hello there, I suppose we've not met. I'm Armand Darwin, but most just call me Ace." He said, his hands deep inside his pockets. His voice was husky, but it was tainted slightly with an accent, though he covered most of it up.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am
Alec whipped around, thrusting his hand out before Alegra even had a chance to turn her head. "It's a pleasure Ace. I'm Alec and the carrot top behind me is my sister, Alegra."

Alegra rolled her eyes and nudged his backside with her knee. "Alegra Waters," she chimed in, excusing herself from their introductions with Binky. "Pardon my brother. His radar tends to go off when someone comes up from behind..." Offering a sly smile when Alec turned his eyes on his sister, Alegra merely tossed some hair out of her eyes and looked right passed him towards the handsome fellow known as Ace.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games