Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry High ( Everyone should Join ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who likes this school?
  Me?
  Poll Whore
View Results

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:22 am
Zek's ear twitch again* mmmm some is thinking pervi thoughts* Zek said look back at the school* ....wonder who it is?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:39 am
Aijo decided to go back to the school snce he didn't have a job any more. *maybe i will get some free food from the cafeteria* he thought to himself. He got back to the school and the tank was still there. he ignored it then went into the school and roamed the halls till the cafeteria opened.  

Aijo_Iceblood

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:45 am
Having been shown where her music class was, she was standing in the hall near the door singing softly as her tail swished from side to side.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 am
"Amun....Amun....Amun!"That final yell by the photography teacher snapped him too and he rose up quickly. Looking around quickly he was shaking a bit and breathing quickly, but what caught his site was that no one was there. "Huh...where is everyone?""They left a good while ago...you've been asleep this whole time...""Oh...sorry. I was awake pretty late last night getting a bunch of stuff ready for the teachers." Getting his stuff he walked out of the class and tried to figure out where everyone was.  

Wolfmir

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 am
She looked around and noticed the hall was empty and smiled as she started dancing while she sang 'Pon de Replay' allowing herself to get lost in the song.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 am
* Zek leaves the parking lot and head to the hall way and sees a polar bear running to the Cafeteria *...thats gotta be Aijo...* Zek walked after him* Aijo.....wait....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:29 am
hearing his name being called, aijo comes to a stop. "Huh?" he asked turning around. He saw Zek heading his way. Aijo must have looked stupid cause he wasn't even in the lunch room yet and he already had a doughnut in his mouth. taking a bite out of it aijo said "Hey, Zek, how goes it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:39 am
* Zek catches up to Aijo*...lets go t the lunchroom im hungry x3....  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:59 am
The twins caught the scent of blood, but obviously the ingrate wasnt injured, at least not bad enough to bleed. But who was bleeding, and why?
...but just to be safe they looked at each other and touched tails.

"We seem to have attracted quite a crowd, Black. I'd rather not get removed from this school, its been a few years since we've had to move."

"True enough. Lets get outta here and get yer food, he wont be fergettin our faces again."

"Ye aint worth our time, whelp. Catch ye later."

They stood up again and picked up there stuff, then walked towards the cafeteria and got in line. By this time the story had already spread like wild fire and nearly everybody in the line gave them applause and even let them skip them.

"Yay! Cheesefries! Yummy yumyumyum!!!!"

"God yer a twit."

They both laughed and found an empty table to sit at.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:05 am
Heading to the cafeteria, she sat at a table and pulled out her mp3 player from her bag. Turning it on, she sang along to the songs that played as her tail flicked against the chair keeping time.  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:25 am
"damn it Zek, you stopped me to tell me to go where i was already headed?" aijo said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:49 am
Yes i know i wanted to get there before you twisted  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 am
"I'd like to see that." Aijo said. he pushed Zek, dropped to all fours and took off.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:14 am
* Zek's eyes narrowed as he fell , he quickly did a somersault and clinged to Aijo's back*...mmmm you were saying  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:47 am
Catching the scent of the young new female Black perked his head up.

"I'll umm....yeah... Snatch ye later bro."

And while his twin mumbled somethin happily about cheesy godlyness he walked over to the cute fox with the angelic voice ringing in his ears.

Picking up a melody, but not knowing what songs she was singing in the slightest idea, Black pulled out his pipes and began playing a harmony piece to back her voice as he walked up and sat down in the chair across from her.

While still playing he pulled out a pencil and notepad with his other paw and wrote "Your voice is heavenly to my ears, my name's Black. What's yours?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games