Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 am
User ImageGarret looked up at Adrian through his hair, "Stressed? Not really, just antsy." He smirked a little, "If I were stressed then others would be stressed around me, and stressed people are not happy," his voice lowered a little husky, " I like it when people are happy."

Garret stood and brushed a hand over Adrian's cheek, "You should smile more, the brooding thing works for you but smiling makes me want you even more." Garret twirled his finger around Adrian's hair. "However, I understand if you have other pursuits in mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image
Adrian's mouth twitched as he tried to repress a smile at the touch - knowing that a smile was exactly what he wanted.
" 'Other pursuits'?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"you couldn't handle me if I had teh same 'pursuits' as you." he looked smug. "though i woudl liek to see you try."  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm
User ImageGerret's eyebrows lowered to cast a shadow over his eyes. "I am very intrigued to know your interests in that area," Garret lowered his face as he leaned close to Adrian nearly touching noses, "however I was speaking of people. And since you were not I will take that as a no." Garret dragged a long finger under Adrian's jaw to his chin.

He leaned in a little more wanting to kiss Adrian, to brush lips, to see his reaction. Would he throw down and enjoy it? Or would he back up in shock? Garret wanted nothing more than to find out. It was a very physical aching pain inside him, every muscle felt tense. Garret wanted to laugh out loud, this was what he strove for in any encounter. The excitement of his very being was the gist of his life. It did not hurt that he was feeling withdraw from physical affection.

Finally he took the last inch between them out and grazed Adrian's lips with his. His body was finally relaxed, but his mind was awaiting the response, waiting to see how Adrian reacted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:56 pm
User ImageHana looked at Brandt impatiently. Why did people insist on questioning her? She knew what it sounded like but there were documents to prove it's existence or at least the existence of some kind of medallion of power. She hated being second guessed, if people would just accept her word as law it would rid her of these moments when explaining was needed. Hana felt that she was talking to a world of 10 year olds, except that the ten year olds had an excuse the rest of the population was just dumb.

"Brandt, Ill explain it somewhere private if you would like me to. Out here in the open with plenty of Enamid's around would not be wise. There are historical documents, artifacts, it has to exist. So are you two coming or not?!" She looked pointedly at Rei, who at the moment was her only solid hope of a companion. Then looked at Brandt with a perturbed expression.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brandt nodded, feeling a little nervous at her irritation. She certainly was a forceful girl - he knew why some people mistook her for an enamid...not that eh would dare ever say that to her face, or risk saying it behind her back.

"ok, ok I'll come with you." he said, managing a smile

----

Adrian felt his heart start hammering and felt somewhat embarassed and annoyed that his body betrayed him so quickly as easily. he wanted to be completely in control and Garret was taking that away form him. His breath caught in his throat and he practically froze as garret nudged in so they were a hair's breath apart. He was certainly good at this.
Adrian's body tensed to snapping point when garret actually kissed him, and then relaxed as he extended the kiss a little longer, losing himself for a moment to it. he quickly gathered himself together and remembered that he didn't like garret dictating was was happening. he'd change that.

he quickly snatched a hand out to grip Garret's jaw with his fingers, putting on enough pressure to cause discomfort, but not necessarily pain. He pulled Garret's face away form his as he caught his breath and ffxed his icy eyes on his a little confrontationally to him.

"Did I give you permission for that?" he said, sounding slightly out of breath. he studied him and smirked, dragging him back quick enough to pull Garret off balance, and kissed him forcefully again - finally forcing things to be on his own terms. After that kiss he promptly shoved garret away, intending to topple him back into the chair and knock him off his feet.

"Hmn." he smiled, obviously enjoying himself and folded his arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm
User ImageAs Garret was pushed backwards he gained his balance quickly but fell into the seat behind him with ease. He sat there legs sprawled before him, an elbow propped on the armrest. His hand balanced in front of his face under his nose, a stabilizing thumb pressed on his cheek bone. Garret tried hard to keep his face neutral, everything was obeying him except for his eyes. They were laughing, the rest of him was stoic.

It was obvious to Garret who was very good at observing other people to find what they like, that Adrian had been very jarred by the kiss and even enjoyed it. The second one had been rougher, and Adrian's words made it clear he liked to dominate over these situations. Garret fought back a smile again, this would be interesting, he had never dealt with someone like Adrian. Garret was used to doing the wooing and controlling the pace of things, he was not sure he knew how to NOT do those things.

Trying to think quick Garret had to find a way to put things in Adrian's court, had to let Adrian make the moves for now. Still sitting Garret moved his hand from his mouth and tried to look very serious. Best to let it go like this, He thought to himself. "So, is that it?" Garret licked his lips, it was a question to almost seem like a challenge but also to see if Adrian intended to continue now or at all.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image

Adrian smiled, watching him carefully. he couldn't;t hide how pleased he was with things, and garret's stoic appearance was somehow even more intriguing. he walked forward and stood in front of him, leaning in so he was face to face with him.
"For now maybe." he said a little coyly. "Unless you ask nicely."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Rei smiled and raised his hands as if in defeat. "Of course, I'll accompany you princess," he replied although thinking more so along the lines of an amazon. He gave her the slightest of bows towards her. "And where shall we continue this little converstion?" he asked.

--

Sylva finally finished up with her packing. She tested the weight of her two bags-they didn't seem to bad and the larger could be pulled by a handle. She had packed heavier before. One had a couple changes of clothes and comforts. The other smaller bag contained her drawing supplies. She took a moment to look herself over in the mirror and freshened up a bit. She gave herself a lightly spray of vanilla scented perfume-strong enough for people to notice but mild enough to not be overbearing. The last thing she grabbed was a parasol....to keep the sun off.....and if it rained she may be needed if the boys wanted to stay dry.

Feeling prepared than she descended the stairs. She paused at the bottom step as the maid came by and gave her a questioning look. Sylva simply handed her a letter....."Give this to father when he comes home," she ordered.

The maid nodded, took the letter, and hurried off.  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:37 pm
((I am ssooooo sorry, I do promise that when I return home I will atempt to post on here much more frequently! I hope you have not abandoned all hope.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:34 am
[it's aliiiive! *happy tears* lol i was worried]  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image Garret Looked up to see Sylva return to their presence. He grined boyishly. He wrapped an arm around Adrian and with the other gestured in her direction, as if to show her off. "Look how the silver angel doth descend to our lowly level, gifting us with her presence."

Taking the full image in Garret saw Sylva's things. "By the by, it seems to me you are prepared for a trip. How exciting." It had been all Garret's idea, though he loved to play word games, stating the obvious and seeming satyrical or dripping with sarcasm.

"I take it we are ready to take our leave of this place, what was our next destination? Adrian?....need anything?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:36 am
User Image
"I have everything i need."
Adrian replied shortly, irritated that sylva had interrupte dhis and Garret's 'conversation'. He gestured to his small rucksack - containing mor eor less everything he deemed important, as he didn't intend to return back home. Not for a long time anyway.  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:00 am
User ImageHana had just finished telling the two boys her plans and had shown them a small nipit of the proof she had. Her first coordinates lead her west, to a small town called Verdania.

The town had a legend that a holder of the medallion had walked through the streets and was murdered and robbed for his riches. When the townspeople found him the next morning they found no blood on the ground but hundreds of red blossoms never before seen. They named the flower after their town and had a festival for it every year, for this was the only place they would grow.

Hana looked at Rei and Brandt, seeing if they were believers and if they were willing to help her in her quest. She knew other such legends in more towns, but each one would come with time. Hana needed to learn what each people and town knew about the medallion, she needed the whole picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User ImageGarret smirked at Adrian, seeing clearly his state of upset at Sylva's appearance. "So, I guess its time to find out where we are headed then" Garret announced, whipping out his phone. He hoped that Brandt had found the revenging angel that was Hana by now. Texting Brandt about their current location, Garret inquired as to how things were going with Brandt.

{My dearest Brandt, we have gathered our necessities and are hoping you have news for us to act on. My dear brother I cannot believe I have been apart from you this long. Soon you must part yourself from current company and return home to my arms.}

Garret was hoping the gist of the message was not lost on his brother. He turned and opened his arms to the two before him. "I guess we go back to my place and wait for him to answer or show up, what think ye?"

((YAY its alive!....well...its on life support! lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image"I guess so, though it'll be difficult for him to extract hismlef form thet crazy b***h once she gets her claws in him, I would imagine." Adrian snorted. "We should be active - maybe we can turn more enemids against her. I mean, stir a little here and tehre and tehre's a whole lot fo hate, i should know."
he smirked darkly.
"there's more of us than her. we can stop her eaisly before she begins. More hands make light work."

----

User Image

Brandt blinked in surprise as his phoen vibrated in hsi pocket and he pulled it out, looking at the elaborate text message. he sighed lightly and then looked at Hana.
"I belive you, and i'll help. So we're going to Verdania?" he asked as she had explained her plan.
Meanwhile he texted the plan back to his brother  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

There was a glimmer of amusement in Sylva's eyes at being called an angel.....especially when others thought her wicked. Still, she enjoyed being complimented on. She catch a glimpse of a glare from Adrian and smirked slightly. She did so enjoy it when she could make others jealous, but she wasn't an idiot. She would let Garret play his game. After all, she could always take revenge later.

"Indeed," she simply replied.

----

Rei smiled a boyish grin to his travel companions. So....he was going on a grand adventure.....or a sort of treasure hunt. That could be eventful, and its not like he would be missed. He certainly wouldn't miss his twin....but the popsicles..... He sighed a little at the loss.

"So.....we need to pack stuff...maybe?" he asked. "Or are we going to survive with what nature provides us? Do popsicles grow on trees....they do right?" He smiled and laughed lightly so they knew he was joking.

((I'm not dead!))  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces