Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:54 pm
Emily backed away a smile on her lips. she put her hands up defensivly her face in mock horror though she was giggling. "Alright alright ill get to it" she laughed. "Have fu" she called to him going to work on her homework.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 am
Nich smiled at her and turned back to his dishes. He looked at the pile of clean cutlery and kitchenware, and emptied the sink only to find that every time he moved his gloved hand it made an unpleasant squelch becase of the water inside it.

He looked at himself incrudulously as he had Emily a moment ago and smiled at his own foolishness. He then quickly poked his head from the kitchen to find emily's door held fast and quickly ducked back in.

He removed his glove and flung it about trying to get the water out of it. It worked well enough, but then he had to set about drying his hand. He flung it about similiarly but found the process difficult. It seemed to him that the water had gotten inside where the parts were. He sighed as he looked down at his hand and the bits of flesh growing across it. What a misfortune.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 am
Emily sighed closing her door behind her. She walked over to her cd player and poped in a flyleaf cd she listened to all the time. She turned it to her favorite song then turned it down so it didnt bother Nich. She walked over sitting on her bed, and pulled mathbook from her schoolbag and sighed. She hated math. She was happy it was only a few problems though. Pushing her hair behind her ears she began working on it chewing her pencil occasionaly.

Emily sighed unused to the silence. Usualy people were yelling or banging on her door. she was tempted to check on nich but didn't smiling. It was nice to have silence while she worked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:22 am
Nich knew only momentum or hours of air would remove the water from inside hismechanical hand, and he ceratinly didnt think it would take emily hours to finish her work. She seemed really smart to Nich, and he smiled feeling a little proud of her.

Standing up he began to windmill his entire arm, and slowly felt the drops of water fling out. he was growing slightl tired but succeeding at least. Thats when he got foolish.

Turning slightly oto lean on the counter, his hand crashed into hthe handle of the fridge in his cramped kitchen and completely demoloished it. He felt little more than a soft thud on his hand but let out a large ..

"O s**t!" nevertheless, and began to attempt to peice the fridge handle back together hoping he could mend it with his alchemy.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:13 am
Emily paused blinking. She droped her pencil and left her room to check on nich. She hoped he hadn't hurt himself. She blinked watching him pick up peices of...the regrierator door handle? She walked over quikly to help him. What did you do? Are you alright?" She asked hoping he hadn't hurt himself to bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:54 am
Nich's heart stopped. He dropped the bits of plastic he was holding, and shoved his hand in his pocket.

"Ya im fine emily, it was just an accident, i was being dumb. Its not big deal. Ill fix this. You finish up your homework allright?"

He was trying to ct casual, but he figured his farce was done with.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:58 am
Emily shook her head "no, Let me help let me see your hand." she didn't move to reach for it but she couldn't help but miss how quikly he moved to shove itin his pocket. Instead she started picking up pecies of the door handle. Either this is a weak dorr handle, or your..realy strong" she commented picking up small peices. He was hiding something...but what?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:25 pm
Nich chuckled... it was too perfect an oppurtunity...

"Ya im a regular man of steel. Really it was just an accident, let me take care of this okay."

he kept his hand in his pocket, with his other thgouh he reached out and touched her on the shoulder. he was trying to make it seem like he was okay, but he wasnt sure how long she would putup with stuff like this.  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:26 pm
((this is trippy... maybe its some kind of crazy event theyre having...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:53 pm
Emily blinked looking down at his hand on her shoulder. what is he trying to hide? she thought. "Um.." she sighed slightly annoyed. She couldn't have everything she asked for could she? "Fine...just be more careful alright?" she sighed turning to go back to her room.

(ya it can get slightly annoying sometimes lol)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:58 pm
Nich sighed, and held her shoulder before she had a chance to leave.

"hang on a second.. If your going to live here with me i suppose is shouldnt act like i dont have a friend in the world. You have a right to know stuff like this anyways, and if i keep hiding s**t from you, ill just end up in an enourmous web of lies anyways. heres what happened to my hand."

He removed his metallic and fleshy monstrosity from his pocket and held it in front of himself. He flexed the fingers a little and waited for whatever her reaction would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Emily blinked at it her fae staying surprisingly straight. She felt horribly for making him feel so bad. She wouldn't want to say anything either. "So I was right..you did do something...I..I'm sorry. What did you do?" She asked glancing up at him. It wasn't scary..or ugly it just looked..bad. She felt bad for acting so annoyed.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 am
Nich grinned, he was ready for a look of horror, this left him free to be light-hearted and try to cheer her up.

"Well i had this stuff called living metal lying around. It was excavated from an egyptian crypt. Essentially, its metal that can link itself to organic matter and owrk off nerve impulses. I was planning on trying to make some more, but it turned into a bit of a side project adn i forgot about it, until i needed to replace my hand. Its actually kinda cool, all my joints are gears, and my tendons are replaced with tiny chains. The fleshy bit is because of this healing salve i had on the amputated part. it seems that it caused me flesh to heal onto the metal, so now its stuck on there. It looks kinda gross, but its better than a hook in my opinion."

He grinned a little more. he knew he was long-winded when it came to his science and alchemy, but most reuquired a long explanation.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 am
Emily couldn't help but to give a short laugh at his long explanation. "Well then..as long as its fixed. Im not asking WHY you had to replace your hand, I think I would rather not know." She sighed. "I honestly have no idea what to say..exept cool I live with a semi cyborg" she laughed repeating her erlyer statment. She wondered why she wasn't freaking out over this.  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 am
Nichj sighed a sigh of releif, and felt his general decorum melt away for a moment. he was so appreiciative of the way that emily was handling this that he scooped her up and a huge hug that he probably invested too much of himself in to make things comfortable for her.

Then everything snapped back into place and he stepped back hastily.

"Sorry Emily its just... i figured youd react worse than this. thank you so much."

((Sorry, i been busy being deppressed for the past couple of days so i didnt get up to much.))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games