Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm
Crystella smiled sweetly and put her arms back at her sides. She turned to the girl and evalated her. "she doesn't look anything like the other girl you're searching for. Why keep her?" Crystella asked keeping her senses open just in case Israfel tried to attack. "I mean all the others resembled her in ways but this girl looks nothing like...Akira..." She cast a smirk over her shoulder at Israfel. She was sure he hadn't noticed it yet but she was slowly moving the girl a bit farther away from Israfel.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:04 pm
Israfel gripped Shiobhans arm tight enough to hurt. "I know she's not Akira. I keep her because it's easier to feed from a willing participant than it is to hunt." He shrugged. "I get bored with hunting." Israfel growled he was uncomfortable with how far she was from him. His mind ticked off the solutions. He chose the best one. He braced himself and launched at Crystella. His teeth bared and his fingers splayed he was prepared to feed from her.  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:28 pm
Crystella shoved Siobhan out of the way and turned quickly grasping Israfel's arm and flipping so that she ended up behind him, one of his nails had nicked her shoulder and a tiny stream of blood glossed from the tiny wound. "Well quick to the jump you are this time Israfel. I was begining to think you had forgotten our bet." She smiled. She used her finger to gather the blood from her shoulder and licked her finger. "I don't see what you find so intresting about my blood." She shrugged lightly. "I guess we'll never know."

Siobhan snapped out of the glamour when she hit the ground lightly. She shook the haze away and stared over at Israfel and the strange creature he had attacked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am
Israfel growled, his teeth extended. "What I find interesting about your blood is that it's not human." He turned so that Shiobhan was safely behind him. "Killing you will guarantee that I win." He smiled back at her, though it was not a friendly smile. "What so you find to interesting about mine?"  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 am
"Ah but if you kill me you don't learn her whereabouts." Crystella said with a smile. "And what I find intresting about your blood, my dear is that it belongs to me! You're creator sold you and your little friend to me. When I came to collect he was dead and you two were gone."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:32 pm
Israfel hesitated. "Y-you know where she is?" His voice dropped as he looked at her. He knew he couldn't trust her but he wanted desperately to find Akira. "Besides, you don't own us. He was killed before the transaction was completed. So the contract between him and you is void." He smiled smuggly.  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:35 pm
"My money was in his hands. Transaction complete in the terms of a fae. So you both belong to me. Oh of course I know where she is. I torment her as much as I torment you my dear." Crystella smiled smuggly and shrugged "But if you really don't wish to know" Crystella began backing into the woods "I guess I'll just go and visit another time?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:36 pm
Israfel held out his hand. "Wait..." He couldn't leave his blood sister in the grasp of the fae. "If it's money you wanted then it should have been returned to you. In vampire terms the contract is sealed with blood. That part was to take place at the final meeting." He paused. "Tell me where she is."  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 am
Crystella burst into wicked giggles. "Why Israfel. You haven't won our little bet yet. I won't tell you until then. But perhaps if you had over the little Avion We could make a deal." Crystella said licking her teeth which had sharpened while she talked.

Siobhan froze and stared at the woman's teeth then to Israfel. He wouldn't trade her for anything that woman had, would he?
At this moment Siobhan wasn't sure what to think or do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:04 pm
Israfel frowned. His eyes glittered with anger. His temper seemed to be quick recently. "I'm sorry my dear Crystella, but this Avion cannot be traded for anything. You see, she is mine to protect and mine to feed from but we have no contract that I could trade with you. So it's impossible." He shrugged, trying to remove the irritation from his shoulders. He looked to Shiobhan. "I'd never trade you. Not even for my sister."  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am
Crystella nodded. "I understand" She turned to walk away but spun and lunged at Israfel, She tackled him to the ground. Faeries were much quicker and stronger than they let off to believe, But still a fae fighting a vampire would get messy. "You protect that girl because she is your food! Remember that! If you ever see anything more than food you can bet your soul that I'll get her as well!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 am
Israfel's breath was pushed from him when his back hit the ground. His bare teeth snapped and his eyes glared at the fae. His hands grabbed her arms, nails biting her skin. She had pinned him but he would still draw blood. "What I do with her is none of your business!" He hissed at her  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 pm
Crystella hissed and yanked one of her arms free of Israfel's grip causing his nails to drag down her arm. She swatted him across the face, her nails caused three scratches to bleed on his face.
"It is everybit of my business! And if I have anything to say about it she won't last to long with you." Crystella purred the threat and smirked evily at Israfel.

Siobhan looked around for anything to throw to get the estranged woman off Israfel. She found a rock and threw it at the woman's head.

The rock smacked into the back of Crystella's head. Crystella sat up straight and looked back at the Avion. "You'll get yours soon young one."

Siobhan was glamoured yet again and she slumped to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 pm
Israfel growled, taking the opportunity that Shiobhan had given him, he rolled, forcing her off of him and him to pin her. He made his move quickly, without hesitating, his head bent, his teeth found the soft flesh of the fae's neck. "She'll remain with me for as long as I decide I need her!" He shouted through the bite. His hands wrapped around her wrists. He slammed them to the ground. He'd kill this fae. He'd make it so that she would never hurt him, his sister, or Shiobhan. A thought crossed his mind. How could he find his sister if he killed her? Gasping, he released her. He spit what he could of her blood to the ground. Though it tasted delicious, the thought of killing her before she handed over his sister made his disgusted.  

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:39 pm
Crystella hissed as Israfel bite her, When he let go with his teeh and began spitting her blood out she melted into the ground. She appeared standing behind Siobhan a good four feet away holding her neck. Her eyes were furious. "You'll pay for this Israfel! Believe me! You'll pay dearly for this!" Her light wings fluttered and she took off into the woods.

Siobhan still laid on the ground glamoured and dazed  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces