Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Ninjas: Burnt Faith (POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or evil?
  good
  evil
  neither, I choose no side...
View Results

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:09 am
Karumo chuckled,setting her sword across her shoulder to look at the two Shinobi. Her metal arms slid back under her flesh "I find it funny that you have more skill in having the ability to turn my attacks against me but your petty little Hokage can't protect herself from a single crystal shard."She said to Ryoku.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:21 am
The hokage stood up straight. She was finished being healed. "It was the only thing I could do to save an innocent child. I let myself get hit." Shima said glaring. Her chakra seethed from her strongly. Any icey cold mist came off of her skin.
Tsuki caught up to where the fighting was going on. She took in the situation quickly and held still, waiting for her chance to make a move if needed.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:24 am
"In the beginning you ran..."Karumo said lightly,not making a movement. The blew throwing Karumo's red hair over her eyes but widening the veiw of the tattoo around her left eye.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:10 am
Hunter appered beside the hokage. "sorry i'm late." he smirked.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:15 am
"I'd rather not have my office destroyed." Shima said, a faint trace of a smile appeared on her face. "I have things in there that are important to me." The smile disappeared. "Its fine." She said to Hunter. She turned her attention back to Karumo. "Not that you would care about things that I hold with sentimental value."
Tsuki stayed on the rooftop directly above the Hokage in a crouched position.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:41 am
"Hokage-sama, are you ok?" Alure asked, he started to walk towards her, "This isnt the place for you Shima-senpai, let us take care of this" Alure glanced to Karumo...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:01 am
Karumo laughed."Your right I don't care!"She took her sword and stabbed it into the ground. She rested her hand on the edge of the hilt giving her a slouched posture as her eyes flashed dangerously.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:55 pm
hey i'll ask u again *the sword retracted and my hands turned into claws 3 feet long* where is the akatsuki base
User Image  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:56 pm
Karumo shifted her head to look at Ryoku."Over my dead body."She said boredly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 pm
with pleasure *smacks my hand into the ground, then the floor under u began to crack*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 pm
Karumo glanced down and rips her sword from the ground."Very interesting."Karumo mused and jumped back. "Crystal Release: Tearing Crystal Falling Dragon"She landed on a crystal dragon. Two others swayed at her sides. They hissed and roared awaiting the orders to attack their opponent.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:29 pm
*then Giant Black spikes erupted from the ground, then it retracted back into the ground and i pulled my arm out*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:30 pm
"The crystal kekegenkai, I thought it was a myth" Alure looked at her, he lifted his sword and sighed, "Draconic slash" a incredible wave of energy was launched against the 3 dragons...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:31 pm
One of the spikes pierced the dragon to her right and shattered it. Karumo sent the dragon to her left down to attack ryoku but it was shattered by Alura attack. Karumo jumped from the middle dragon in time to dodge the blow.  

Blind Anbu

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 pm
"Dont make this more difficult" Alure said to Karumo, he looked at Ryoku, "We need her alive, dont use your full strength" he pirced the ground with his sword and made some handsings...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games