Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 am
Her brow arched and she giggled. "Sounds fun!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:25 am
Reno laughed with her. "Sure, anytime."

Rufus seemed to be the only one besides Reno, who said it, that there were insulting cripple jokes involved. He sighed loudly. He wheeled over to a line to go and get a small snack because he was hungry again having not been able to eat his lunch due to the lecture and it fell when Reno kicked him. The wheel Reno kicked came loose, and pivoted off. He was jostled a bit in his seat, but mostly alright.  

Databyte

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:26 am
"You can call me Schala, by the way..." She looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:29 am
"Right, Schala. Got it." he said.  

Databyte

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:32 am
((Sorry for the sig... I'm messing about..))

She kissed his lips lightly, and walked off. She, however, glanced back with a blush.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 am
((S' Alright.))

Reno stepped back. He was NOT expecting that, especially form a teacher, even more so from a teacher who had almost given him ISS a few minutes ago. He blushed as well, and he had a baffled look about him.

Rufus ws trying to fix his wheelchair, which was tipped downwards but still erect and trying to stay in it at the same time.  

Databyte

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:40 am
Reno would soon hear a whisper in his ear. "I saw an opportunity to get to know you if the both of us were in a room together... I'm usually not so strict. Don't tell Aries that, though... It's our little secret..."

What was odd though, is that Schala had just left the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:47 am
Reno looked startled. He looked about for a second, and clapped his hand on his ear to assume himself he wasnt hearing things.  

Databyte

Princess Schala Zeal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 am
There was a giggle in his ear. "I have ways of keeping in touch, Reno. Don't be so frightened. You're a tough guy aren't you?" Schala's voice said in his ear again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 am
"Err....." he said, a little confused and shook up by it.  

Databyte

Namine the Nameless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:04 am
A nice lady (the school nurse?) had come over to him, but was hen distracted by a fight between a wheelchair boy and the red-head he had seen earlier. He decided the best option was to leave the cafeteria and go to the library. He didn't like books much, per say, but he did like manga.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 am
((Since our Vincent doesn't seem to be active, I'll just go ahead and post.))

Lunch time - finally! Walking inside the cafeteria, Lucrecia looked around to see if anything needed to be done. But the students seemed peaceful enough, and she could see Aeris going about her usual business. Wait a second... Freezing on the spot, she regarded Aeris with sharp eyes, those she usually reserved for the scientific work she had on the side of being headmaster of the school. Something was wrong with the school nurse's movements - Lucrecia knew Aeris well, and the gentle woman was not one prone to buzz around in that manner. Not that anyone else beside the brown haired scientist would call what Aeris did buzzing... she sure looked peaceful enough. But Lucrecia knew something was off.

Walking over to Aeris, she laid a gentle hand on the other woman's shoulder. "Aeris, is something wrong?" she asked, concerned.  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Databyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 am
Rufus fell out of his wheelchair, which toppled down next to him. He cursed at Reno for making the wheel fall off. He groaned. Reno laughed in the backround.

Reno waved his hand absently at her. "She was, ah, hurt because she thinks that a teacher thinks that she's not good enough to do her own job or something." he replied, though looking over at Rufus instead of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:10 pm
Terra walked up to him "What are blabbing on about?"  

ShadowxOfxAxHeart

Stellar Guardian

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Aeris looks up at the headmaster of the school and smiles a little. "I should have known you'd notice something off." She replies softly. She sighs deeply and runs a hand through her bangs. "Maybe i'm being overly sensitive." She says and then launches into the tale of what had just occurred between Rufus; Reno; herself and Zeal.

"I don't know; am I being overly sensitive? It's just that...as school nurse I feel like it's hard to make my authority with the students and then to have a teacher come over and just completely overrule me...." she trails off looking somewhat pleadingly into Lucrecia's eyes.

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games