Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:13 pm
Saerenna finally stopped sobbing and gulped, looking up at first the man who was checking her pulse, and then at Rufus. "Oh, no sir! Don't trouble youself with a poor Turk like me! I'm a failure to all that is ShinRa. Y'see, I thought that by becoming a Turk, I'd be able to redeem myself from all the experimenting I did while being a scientist, and then letting some of them escape, and-" Then she realized that one of those experiments was that metal chocobo at the wall. After stringing a few things together, she finally gasped and said, "I'm more horrible than I thought! That explosion in the ShinRa building might as well have been my fault! Since I helped make the experiment, and then he's in Avalanche, who's fault it was!" She bit her lip and said, "You'd better leave me, I'm nothing than a traitor to the ShinRa name!" she exclaimed, standing up and putting a hand out dramatically.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:32 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna finally stopped sobbing and gulped, looking up at first the man who was checking her pulse, and then at Rufus. "Oh, no sir! Don't trouble youself with a poor Turk like me! I'm a failure to all that is ShinRa. Y'see, I thought that by becoming a Turk, I'd be able to redeem myself from all the experimenting I did while being a scientist, and then letting some of them escape, and-" Then she realized that one of those experiments was that metal chocobo at the wall. After stringing a few things together, she finally gasped and said, "I'm more horrible than I thought! That explosion in the ShinRa building might as well have been my fault! Since I helped make the experiment, and then he's in Avalanche, who's fault it was!" She bit her lip and said, "You'd better leave me, I'm nothing than a traitor to the ShinRa name!" she exclaimed, standing up and putting a hand out dramatically.
Rufus's eyes lit up at her dramatic anouncement. "Perfect!!" He leapt to his feet grabbing one of her hands, "A traitor is JUST what I need! An explosion at Shinra you say? Don't worry about it! that will help my plans!" He smiled benevolently at her, though the idea of an explosion was nagging at the back of his mind somehow... had he seen an explosion somewhere?? Thinking about it made his head hurt so he dismissed the thought. "Tell me more about these Renegade Experiments and destructive Explosions!" He quizzed eagerly.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:41 pm
Garm frowned as his patient so unobligingly swung her arm out his grasp. "See here," he said, deeply offended, " If anyone is a traitor it's me. I don't even WORK for Shinra anymore, I'm trying to OVERTHROW them. You, young lady, are merely in the throws depression. I think we ought to schedule you for some counselling... and to head things off NO, I don't think everything is your parents fault." He took out a leather pocket book almost handed her a business card, but retracted it and drew out another, " Sorry, I almost gave you the card for the detective business... here is the the counseling card." He put the card into her pocket, not trusting her in her over excited state not to lose it if he handed it to her.

Fenrir looked at Chii sympathetically and helped her to her feet. He then handed her a hankerchief (embroidered with the Shinra logo). He looked over to where Garm was handeling the poor Turk. His eyebrows raised to see the president actually trying to comfort her (in his poor pathetic way... but hey, it's not like the guy had much practice). He nodded at Garm's assessement of the Turk's mental state.... counseling.... definitely counselling..... maybe the young lady before him needed it as well..... or perhaps she needed the detective agency more.

" Pardon, yes... Seeing double can be a dangerous sign. Um... you don't happen to need a private detective do you?" He questioned just to cover all his bases.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:46 pm
(hello can I join this one if that's okay?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:10 pm
rila_chan
((Feel free to join whatever you want!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:27 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
((Feel free to join whatever you want!!))
(okay)
Meru sighed looking at both rufus and serveena "Oh calm down serveena you're not the only one I'am the runt of the turks" she said trying to help serveena to feel better then looked at rufus a bit "bedises I can always go and snip the guy anyway" she added playfully  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:41 pm
Ermak Lorde
A feeble groan issued from the android heap on the ground, Slowly his eyes fluttered open, only to find himself staring at what he had hoped had been a nightmare. His entire body stiffened as he watched her warily, his mind seemed more capable of dealing with the problem now, "What do you want from me?" He asked carefully, watching her movements like a hawk.
Sabel grinned widely and leaned foreward to whisper something in his ear. Anyone else would likely have seen a huge blush creep over the poor cyborgs face as his eyes widened and blood then romptly left his face with an expression of horror. Noting his wide-eyed look she replied "Oh you just THINK you aren't into that sort of thing...In the menatime, lets see if I have any chains..." twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:17 pm
Saerenna nodded to all those speaking to her, her hands wringing anxiously. She decided to address Meru first, "But that would be even worse treason! Allowing you to shoot the president!?" And then upon looking at Rufus, "Or, uh, whoever he is.... Mr. person, do you really think I could help you? I'll do whatever you ask, though I am a miserable failure." She said to him humbly, then noted that the former Turk had slipped something in her pocket, "Counselling? D-do you really think it's that bad? I uh... Well, I do have a confession to make...." she told him hesitantly, "You see, I'm really...I have a...I LOVE SEPHIROTH!" She proclaimed, her eyes widening in horror that she had actually SAID that. It was true, but... He was supposed to be the ENEMY...right? "Er...let's just forget that. What I want to know, is why everyone wants to overthrow ShinRa today? I mean really, did you guys all get together and plan this out? I might as well help you all now, since I have become a hinderance to the company and will undoubtedly be executed for my awful misdeeds upon them!" she almost wailed, trying to hold back more tears.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:59 pm
Saerenna
Saerenna nodded to all those speaking to her, her hands wringing anxiously. She decided to address Meru first, "But that would be even worse treason! Allowing you to shoot the president!?" And then upon looking at Rufus, "Or, uh, whoever he is.... Mr. person, do you really think I could help you? I'll do whatever you ask, though I am a miserable failure." She said to him humbly, then noted that the former Turk had slipped something in her pocket, "Counselling? D-do you really think it's that bad? I uh... Well, I do have a confession to make...." she told him hesitantly, "You see, I'm really...I have a...I LOVE SEPHIROTH!" She proclaimed, her eyes widening in horror that she had actually SAID that. It was true, but... He was supposed to be the ENEMY...right? "Er...let's just forget that. What I want to know, is why everyone wants to overthrow ShinRa today? I mean really, did you guys all get together and plan this out? I might as well help you all now, since I have become a hinderance to the company and will undoubtedly be executed for my awful misdeeds upon them!" she almost wailed, trying to hold back more tears.
Meru sweatdroped a bit "EEeerrrrr nevermind forget what I said seveena but I'am willing to help out also if you guys want........" she said afther hearing what serveena had said about sephrioth "Okay?" cocking her head a bit and handing her a box of tisssues too  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:31 pm
Dahry had given up on following Shinrei, adn had decided that it would be best to go get a new outfit. She entered the nearest shopping store and picked out an outfit to try on. She paused on her way into the dressing area and stared in mortification at her reflection. She had been so busy that she hadn't noticed her wig slipping. Her hair had suffered horribly from the explosion in the Turk's office, and she had put on a wig to cover it up. That wig was currently only half on her head. No wonder Shinrei had fled! She hurridly fixed that then went through the process of selecting a suitably flattering outfit. She would have to look her best for Shinrei, she would trap him later no matter how many outfits she had to go through.  

savanacat

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:21 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir looked at Chii sympathetically and helped her to her feet. He then handed her a hankerchief (embroidered with the Shinra logo). He looked over to where Garm was handeling the poor Turk. His eyebrows raised to see the president actually trying to comfort her (in his poor pathetic way... but hey, it's not like the guy had much practice). He nodded at Garm's assessement of the Turk's mental state.... counseling.... definitely counselling..... maybe the young lady before him needed it as well..... or perhaps she needed the detective agency more.

" Pardon, yes... Seeing double can be a dangerous sign. Um... you don't happen to need a private detective do you?" He questioned just to cover all his bases.
Chii looks at the young handsome man talking to her and she smiles. "what for would i need this detective?" Chii looks up at the man questioningly her eyes big with wonder. Her hat halfway off her head and making these little jingly noises.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:59 pm
" Uh... nothing, just thought you might have lost someone.... or a pet.... or I don't know.... How about counseling?" Fenrir replied. He flipped out a small black book. " I have room on Thursday afternoons...."

Both brothers stiffened simultaneously. Turning to each other, eyes widened they carried on this conversation in tandem, " It's Wednesday..... No, we didn't." A glance to the door, " We did...." They had just finished this nonsencial exchange when quite clearly a voice that sounded very much like the twins called out.

" There is Remus they must be here. In a bar no less."

" Well, boys will be boys, and if I recall you are rather fond of a drink now and then, Sven," replied a motherly voice. This exchange was preceded by the entrance of what could be justly viewed as what the twins were destined to look like in twenty-five years although his face softened the aquiline nose of his progeny. THe blond hair that fell to his shoulders was streaked with grey along with his neatly trimmed beard. The woman was small and though not overwieght pleasently plump.

" There you are boys, how unkind of you to force your parents to come and FIND you. Such undutiful children." Sven scolded with a darkling look. Fenrir and Garm met his eyes with contrition. The young Van Aesirs made no defense.

Eskevar Fire Cross

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:48 pm
Meru cocked her head at the twins like a puppy would "Ummmmmm who the hell are you?" she asked fixing her light blue bangs a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:15 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
" Uh... nothing, just thought you might have lost someone.... or a pet.... or I don't know.... How about counseling?" Fenrir replied. He flipped out a small black book. " I have room on Thursday afternoons...."

Both brothers stiffened simultaneously. Turning to each other, eyes widened they carried on this conversation in tandem, " It's Wednesday..... No, we didn't." A glance to the door, " We did...." They had just finished this nonsencial exchange when quite clearly a voice that sounded very much like the twins called out.

" There is Remus they must be here. In a bar no less."

" Well, boys will be boys, and if I recall you are rather fond of a drink now and then, Sven," replied a motherly voice. This exchange was preceded by the entrance of what could be justly viewed as what the twins were destined to look like in twenty-five years although his face softened the aquiline nose of his progeny. THe blond hair that fell to his shoulders was streaked with grey along with his neatly trimmed beard. The woman was small and though not overwieght pleasently plump.

" There you are boys, how unkind of you to force your parents to come and FIND you. Such undutiful children." Sven scolded with a darkling look. Fenrir and Garm met his eyes with contrition. The young Van Aesirs made no defense.
Chii thought about this slowly and glomped Fenrir.. "dont leave me..." her eyes big and round looking sad and pleadingly like a little puppy as she looked up at Fenrir her grip not tight enough to cut off serculation and if he moved she would fall away.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:38 am
Angel_Chii-Chan
Chii thought about this slowly and glomped Fenrir.. "dont leave me..." her eyes big and round looking sad and pleadingly like a little puppy as she looked up at Fenrir her grip not tight enough to cut off serculation and if he moved she would fall away.

((Anne and Sven Van Aesir are NPC's so anyone can control them))

Fenrir's eyes widened when Chii glomped him. He looked uncomfortably towards his father and mother. Garm looked away, unable to watch the hammer fall. If Sven's frown was any indication the hammer was coming very quickly.

" And just who is this young lady Fenrir?" Fenrir's mouth worked but was unable to say anything. Finally in a burst of inspiration he said desperately,

" She's a pateint for... er... counseling!"

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games