Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Mr Neverar*

Erik broke eye contact for a second, when he looked back, he could see she was staring at the cut side of his face. "What, is there something wrong?" He asked, he mostly walked away when people stared, it wasn't a very good feeling. It for the most part felt like somebody was drilling something into you when they stared.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:30 pm
Emilia shook her head understanding that she had been rude and yet she did not apologize.
"No...nothing." she smirked at him. "That's a nasty gash you got there." she added without looking away.

She waited a second and following her impulse, she lifted her top, revealing her flat and muscled stomach and thin waist.

"Mines are not so big...nor so visible...but I had my share." there was some pride in her voice as she slowly spun around. Her back and abdomen were crisscrossed with numerous scars.

"The weight of years I guess..." she added as she went back into facing the man. She sounded fatalist as she last spoke.

((sorry for the wait))  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:18 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik nodded, getting cut so many times doesn't sound like a good way to spend the years. "I don't have half as many as you, I can guess what might happen to me a second before it does, this is a word I've used many times, but it is preternatural." He said. "You have seemed to gain a collection of memories." He said, scars to him were just memories of the greatest battles one had.

"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:26 pm
Emilia smirked as she pulled down her clothes. One think was sure the werewolf was not the shy type.
"You are probably more cautious than I am." she added. She remembered how reckless she was as a pup. She raised an eyebrow at him mentioning the 'preternatural'. She was not entirely sure of what he meant, but that did not matter much.

"Memories?! Yeah..." she half sighed, half chuckled as she answered. Most of them she did not want to remember. She shook her head chasing away the ghosts of her past.

"Who did that to you?" she asked, pointing at his eye. "A vampire?" she questioned before he had been able to answer.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:32 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik nodded again. "Good guess, this happened a few hundred years ago, while I was an actual human." He said. He shuddered at the memory of pain he had when he was being forced into a wolf. He barely survived that one, all because he was a human. But then, he did survive so it could be admitted he had incredible endurance and will to live. He waited for her to responed to see if she had anything else to say. It wasn't that he was impatient or didn't enjoy her company, he just didn't want to end this part of the discussion with a bunch of blanks in the story.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:57 pm
"Human...?" Emilia's eyes narrowed. She was a pure werewolf, she was born a werewolf amongst a very influential noble family. She was a milady. Not that she cared much about it, but still her family had repeated it enough that she took note of this kind of thing.

She was surprised that a made werewolf could be so old, most of them ended up loosing their sanity and hated themselves so much that they begged for death. She stared even more at him. This man was truly interesting. Such will to be able to survive the changing process with such a wound.

After a second of hesitation, she leaped towards him, landing but a foot from him. She knew that her move could be seen as an attack but she did not care. If he wanted to fight, she would be ready. She was smirking as usual and she took a deep breath, inhaling his scent. She liked his scent.

Every wolf was part of a pack, this was a question of survival, but some longed for more freedom than others.This wolf was not truly part of a pack. He was a lone one such as she was.

Staring at his scar from so close, she added in deep voice.
"You must be strong."

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:08 pm
*Mr Neverar*

Erik's hands stayed in their original position, she didn't seem like she was going to attack him, he would've known. His face wasn't passive anymore. "To endure anything is real strength." He said, all he did was survive. He had to admit, something about her was enticing at this point, she was in fact so close he could feel her breathing. "Even just living is strength."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:55 pm
((holy crap sorry Zulma))

Angeles reigned Alexandria to a stop and the white horse appeared to freeze before relazing. years of training and knowing that stop meant stop not take one step and toss of the head that could mean death for the equine. Angeles looked at the vampire, recognizing him as one of the unit and instinctively tried to find out what was on his mind why was he here?

She eyed him slightly before she dismounted out of respect and held the horse's reigns as she bowed at the waist to the man, "Louis," she replied in greeting standing up, "whether it is well met or not, though, entirely depends on your intentions for the meeting this night."

She mentally checked over all of her weapons and the inventory of her kit, just in case. She was skeptical of everyone, it was a trait that often kept her alive, but also kept her lonely.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 am
((lol no problem Angeles!! ))

Emilia listened to the man's word. He seemed to have survived many hardship. ...just living is strength... she had heard that before, yet she was unable to remember when.
She stepped away from him, not without a last take at his scent. That was a habit of hers, remembering one's scent. Although on that particular day she was not sure if that was professional...or personal.

"Well I shall not disturb your peace any longer..." she started as she slowly walked back to the tree on which she was leaning before. She turned back to look at him and gave a short bow, waiting a moment for him to talk back.

-------

Louis bowed back at the Countess. It had been a while since he had last seen her. She had not changed much.

"I mean no harm Angeles..." he started in his usual warm voice.
"I need your help. Please give me a minute to explain." he added with a truly worried look.

Then the vampire looked around. "But not in the middle of the street, let's find a more discrete place if you please." The Leader of the Unit's thoughts were earnest and any telepathic vampire would easily know that he was speaking the truth.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:49 am
Angeles kept her eyes open, not even blinking as Louis responded before she nodded and took a step towards him, showing that she would follow, granted that was if he himself knew where he was going. Angeles had rarely needed a reason to hide, so discrete areas were not in her greater knowledge.

Alexandria followed quietly, her head hung slightly as her hoof steps echoed off of the closely places buildings, the street was otherwise empty save a few stray animals here and there and a few rats.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:57 am
*Mr Neverar*

Erik's eyes were closed now. He was smiling. "Like I said, it is no problem." He said, listening to the sounds of the late night animals, it was peaceful enough. She wasn't unpleasent, so he guessed he was the one who didn't make their first meeting very enjoyable. He laughed at that. He remembered his training and the one phrase that came with it. "Self-respect leads to self-discipline..." He said to himself mostly. He almost never recited the whole thing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:04 am
Kageko arrived at the hospital and entered. As a hospital, nurses and doctors were still around, tending to the patients. One such nurse approached the girl and said, "Excuse me miss, but there are no visitors allowed at this time unless it's an emergency."
Kageko put on a friendly face and replied, "I'm sorry. However, I didn't come here for a visit. I just wanted to examine some evidence from the explosion last night. I understand that the vampire girl has already been interrogated. I wish to just take a closer look at the shrapnel found inside of her."
The nurse hesitated for a moment, "Give me a second to ask the head doctor," and then went of to find Doctor Allen.

The nurse approached the office of the Doctor and knocked politely on it. "Excuse me doctor," she asked, "are you in?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 am
((Angeles, you will have to rp the doctor for Kageko, because MacPere is off for now))

Louis was a little surprised that Angeles would follow him so easily. It was not in the habits of the vampire, yet he was no stranger to her despite their sometimes divergence of opinion.

He walked quite fast and silently, aware that the woman would easily follow. Once they reached the outskirt of the town, he turned left and opened a wide door, inviting both horse and woman inside. He waited for them to enter and then closed silently the door.

The room was big, earth on the floor and stone walls, a little table with several stools around and a single candle on it. It was dark but they both could see well enough. He handed for a seat and hand gesture Angeles to sit in front of him.

"I spoke with Emilia today. She saw you at the hospital. I am glad that you are also interested in the ...case." he concluded. He sighed wearily.
"Did you learn anything?" he asked hopeful. Maybe the vampire would have been more useful than the Unit members.

-------------

Emilia was puzzled by the man's smile. Was he laughing at her? Was he mocking her? Her usual frown came back on her face and she had a sharp sigh. She could not read the werewolf and that was annoying her.

She made another step away from him, when his whisper reached her. ...self-respect leads to self-discipline... That was true enough.

"I bid you a good night...Mister...Mister?" she repeated, stopping her motion and looking back at the man. She did not know his name...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:35 am
((MacPere is still here))

Angeles followed with Alexandria's reigns in her grasp. It was not needed, the horse would follow unless she was told to stop, but Angeles was holding on just in case she needed to hop on quickly or drag the horse down if needed. When they got to the outskirts and into a house Angeles slowed slightly with suspicion. A closed area decreased the chances for escape.

Finally though she walked inside and let go of Alexandria. The horse stopped and bowed it's head to smell the dirt but made no movement of it's own will otherwise. She sat down at the table across from Louis before she looked up at him, her eyes glowing slightly before she closed them.

"I was there," she said, "but merely out of curiosity, not interest, this is the Unit's job not mine, my job's hard enough as is. I'm merely wounded deeply by the murder of the queen and the direct assault on the already estranged peace we have."

She opened her eyes with a far away look as she was looking at the vampire girl's memories rather than anything physical before her, "she bends down, setting the flowers around the pyre, it's hollow underneath, a perfect place to hide something like an explosive," she paused, her eyes glazing slightly, "there it is," she said quietly and went silent for a moment, her brows furrowing slightly in confusion.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 am
Looking up from his paperwork, Rolias stood and stalked to the door, heaving a breath before opening with a charming smile. "I am indeed... May I help you, madam?"  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games