Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost Godly

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm
Charlie walked up into the his new home for the school year, he never seen any thing so wonderful. Charlie seen a group eating cookies and recognized some one who was also sorted and he walked over to her and put out his hand for a shack, and calmly said, "Hi, I am Charlie and I noticed you were sorted today to, but I am bad with names." Charlie tended to ramble when he talked, with out realizing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:45 pm
User ImageFred popped into the common room and noticed a few people eating cookies. "Ooh, cookies!" she blurted, taking a dragon-shaped cookie. Then she realized there were a couple new faces in there. Swallowing a bite of the cookie and wiping off some rebel crumbs around her mouth she said, "Nice to meet you two. I'm Fred, Ravenclaw's Deputy Head." She extended her free hand to shake Charlie's and Samara's.  

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

Riku is my Twin

Dangerous Lover

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:12 pm
User ImageSamara turned her head when she heard a guy's voice introducing himself, smiling and took his hand to shake it. "Nice to meet you, Charlie. I'm Samara," she said and picked up another cookie. "Want one?" she asked, giving it to him before turning to Fred. "Nice to meet you too, Fred. I'm Samara," she said, shaking her hand as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 am
"Wow! It's nice to see so many people here!" Elisa said when she saw the new students and Fred. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Elisa", she said smiling. "Hi, Fred! It's been a while", she happily picked another cookie.  

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Almost Godly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 am
Charlie thanked Samara for the cookie with a nod and turned to Fred to shake her hand and replied," I am Charlie, nice to meet you." After he finished the answer he quickly shoved that cookie into his mouth and grabbed another one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 am
Abbaye curiously walks in. "I'm somewhat surprised I could figure out the riddle to get in! It was really tough!" She finds a chair to sit down on. "By the way, I am Abbaye. Abbaye Fenwick." She snuggles in and opens up a copy of Hogwarts: A History before anyone can reply.  

The Triwizard Cup

Eloquent Cat

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Almost Godly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:41 am
Charlie seen her with a book which sparked his interest, "Hello Abbaye, can you tell me how that book is when you finish it I was looking at reading it later on." He was looking for some good reads this year.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:33 pm
User ImageAfter finishing one cookie, Fred reached over for another one. "These cookies are addicting!" she said, taking a bite of the second dragon shaped cookie. She turned and saw another person walk in. 'Wow, another new Ravenclaw,' she thought. "Hey, Abbaye. I'm Fred, Ravenclaw's Deputy Head," she said. Before she could extend her hand for Abbaye to shake, the girl had sat down with a book. Hogwarts: A History. Fred always was a little bit fond of that book, even though it could fall second to a few others she had read.

((Nice to know Fred's head is in good shaking hands, Samara =P))

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

The Triwizard Cup

Eloquent Cat

12,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 am
Abbaye looks up at Charlie. "Well, if you'd like I could lend it to you. It'd save you a few Sickles, no?" Abbaye then slowly turns her gaze to Fred. "Oh, how rude of me! Say, what's your name, Miss?" Abbaye reaches out her hand to shake, setting her book down in the chair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:00 am
[[Woo hoo!! Some new Ravenclaws!]]

Lyra turns around to see that there are quite a few people in the room. "Hello Samara, Charlie, and Abbaye. I'm Lyra, the Head of Ravenclaw." Lyra also waves a hello to Elisa and Fred.

[[I'm actually on vacation in England at the moment, so I have very little time to get on Gaia. I'll be back on February 4th, but until then you're in the very capable hands of Fred (Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies). Please address any questions to her. biggrin ]]

Lyra Elizabeth

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 am
Elisa returns to the common room and see that it's deserted. "There is anyone here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 am
Lyra pokes her head up over the back of the couch where she was lying reading a book, taking full advantage of the quiet common room. "Hello Elisa. Nice to see someone else in here. How are your classes going?"

[[Anyone ever been through a natural disaster? Like a hurricane, tornado, earthquake, forest fire, etc?]]

Lyra Elizabeth

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 am
Elisa turns around . "Oh, there you are", she says and smiles. "Well, this time I ended up with no classes. I guess I'll just enjoy the castle and talk with everybody... But I miss it, the classes. ", she looks at Lyra with a sad face.

"Well, and what about you?"
[[No, I never had that experience. Did you? It must be scary...]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:40 am
"Yeah, the classes are quite a lot of fun, and very interesting. Though sometimes it's nice to have a break from all that hard work too. I'm not taking any classes at the moment either."

"Would you like to play a game; perhaps a card game? Since neither of us have any classes to rush off too."

[[Yeah, two big earthquakes (and the thousands of aftershocks). We had a 7.1 in September 2010, and now a 6.3 almost two weeks ago. The second one actually caused way more damage to the city because it was closer and shallower. We lost power and water for a week. Parts of the city still don't have it back.
We also used to get forest fires when we lived in Oregon. There were a couple that came only a few miles from our little neighborhood (on the outskirts of the town).
It's all quite scary. But with the earthquakes, it's the aftershocks that get on everyone's nerves, and make everyone edgy.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

moony hare

6,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 am
"Sure, which game do you wanna play?"

[[Wow! It really must be scary!]]

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games