Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:40 pm
Her voice was merely a whisper to his ears but it was enough to make him turn his head, his eyes couldn’t focus as he lifted his arm and reached out through the water for her. His arm was shaking and he could only focus on his hand as he attempted to try and make it seize. His breath was still coming to him harshly and he couldn’t talk very well but managed to call her name softly. He dropped his arm curling into himself as the next harsh breath ripped into his lungs. He closed his eyes and let out a muffled yelp of pain. He had never been this bad, and not once had someone find him like this. Vondel knew he believed but never said a word. His family had ignored it as well when he was younger and he had always been alone. “Please, please help me.” He called his voice once more in a whisper as the breath was taken from him. His entire body was tensed and shaking harder now just at her watching it felt as though she was enjoying it even though he couldn’t see her to prove it. He hoped she wasn’t and hoped to god she wouldn’t call someone else for help. He just needed someone to be with him, to give him what his family hadn’t. If only this hadn’t happened then he could put up his mask and act like before and keep control of the covens.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 pm
watching him was all she needed. she went to him in a rush water soaking her she was on her knees with her arms wrapped around him. she took one hand and smoothed his soaked hair from his face looking him in the eye, her heart felt like it would break seeing him like this. she felt tears well up in her eyes. suddenly she felt her heart strings wrench she closed her eyes and she pressed her lips ever so gently to his tears rolling down her face mixed with the water.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 pm
He had closed his eyes trying to hide himself even though he knew it was impossible. When her lips met his he opened his eyes in shock, his body was now just trembling under her, partially due to the restriction she cause and the sudden move she made. He didn’t mind it as much as he thought he would though and closed his eyes slowly returning it. After who knows how long he broke it and glanced at her panting. His body had stopped shaking to the point it was hardly noticeable but defiantly still there and he reached up and wiped her cheek. “Why?” He asked softly his mind trapped in a wave of confusion. “Why did you come… come save...me?” Aviera couldn’t talk anymore and just rested his head against the shower’s ledge. The wood didn’t hurt like he thought it would as he slid the rest of the way down the wall. He could hear her heart pounding and it hurt his head but was relaxing. The attack he had suffered was nearly over now. He couldn’t believe that just having a person there really helped. The water had assisted but he just started comprehended most of what had happened. “Thank you.” He whispered finally dropping his hand from her cheek, a small smile escaped through the walls he was trying to put up again and he now realized that some of the wetness he felt on his face was not the water but his own tears something he had only known as a child when he was locked in his room. That was the reason he went where there was water so no one even him could know he was crying, it hadn’t worked this time though had it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 pm
she had felt fear of rejection from him at first but as soon as she felt him return it, she had no doubts anymore. her heart flutterd at his touch on her cheek but she quickly stopped it to regain controlle of herself. she could feel a lil pink in her cheeks but surprisingly it didnt bother her. she didnt no really how to answear his question becasue she wasnt really sure her self so she told him the truth. "i just felt . . . " she placed a hand over her heart. "that i had to, like i was being pulled to you." she watched him and got down to his level sitting infront of him. she sighed and couldnt help but smile at his little smile. "you no those look really good on you" she said casting her eyes down to her hand that rested on the shower floor then back up at him.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 am
Grimm was on the balcony ledge. His eyes were pitch black except for a small golden ring around the edge of his pupil. The moon shown on his onyx eyes, showing the depth of his madness over the loss of his master. There would be no rest for Grimm. He could not rest. Only the insane repeat of the same sentance echoed in his mind. "I must find him, I must find him, I must find him.". His whole body was like stone, unmoving and uncaring about the rest of the world. The other Vampires would not even go anywhere that would make them see Grimm or him see them. But he did not care. All he wanted.... NEEDED..... was his Master back. Hours would pass before the new day arrived and would force him to hide in the house. But he would come. And he promised death would follow him.

Vondel awoke again, seeing that he was being fed through a tube. "Well this is so nice, you are feeding me!" Vondel rolled his eyes. As he did so he took stock of all the room. He found the thing that was blocking his mind. It was like a mist maker, spreading some sort of drug into the air. This must be dulling his mental powers. Clever humans. He still couldn't get out of his restraints and they were starting to really hurt. Several humans kept watch over him and one with a lab coat was preparing some sort of..... well thing. It looked like some sort of lab and he was cooking up some sort of drug. He couldn't smell it or even see it clearly but he knew it wasn't good. "This isn't good. I really hope they dont come after me. Im not worth it....." Vondel whispered. One guard must have thought that to his dislike, for he hit Vondel straight in the head with the butt of his gun, knocking him out cold again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:12 am
He watched her closely and smiled again lightly before pulling her close and letting the sorrow of his current situation wash over him like the water that came out of the shower. It was running cold now and his jeans were sticking to him a bit tighter than he would have prefered. He closed his eyes again and sighed. "I would smile more if I had constent happiness but all that word means is oncoming sorrow."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:30 am
she smiled fully as he pulled her to him. resting her head on his chest. she shiverd from the cold a little but didnt really mind the rythem of the shower was soothing but it was also cold. "no one gets constant happiness. at least i dont think thats possible. and somtimes terrible and more horrble things just keep coming but theres always some light eve ntually and thats wat we really need to hang on to and look forward too." she couldnt help but cuddle against him she felt as if she had known him for along time even though they had only met that day. her clothes were soaked and it didnt help that her shirt was torn from just a couple mins ago. remebering she asked "is ur hand alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:39 am
He loosened his grip on her and glanced at his hand seeing the small wounds perfectly the wood had been forced out by his body and had went down the drain. It was almost fully healed now which sometimes for a vampire or any creature wasnt good but the pain was gone and thats what mattered. "Its healed." He replied brushing her hair away with his hand and kissing it softly.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 am
she was about to say 'thats good' but when he kissed her hair she lost her voice for a second. she couldnt believe that this was really happening. . . 'werent we trying to kill eachother just hours ago?' she thought . . but it felt so right to be there she didnt even care if he had almost killed her, in the end he had saved her and had been very nice after.. . she fianly found her voice "thats good." she shiverd agian against him. she felt like she belong right here with him and she had never felt liek she had belong anyweres. it made her heart swell with joy. she wanted to tell him so but her natural shyness got the better of her and she just blushed a little at the thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 am
Aviera leaned back against the wall and just watched her gently running his hand gently through her hair. The cold was getting to him now and he dropped his hand and slowly got up shutting it off. He stood swaying lightly before offering her a hand up.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:12 am
she watched him get up and watched him waver. she got up on her own. "you dont really look like u should be helping anyone" she said quietly "but thanks" she rung out her hair and stepped out. beside him. "u really need to sleep" and with that she yawed and shiverd right after. it made her laugh. 'i am sooo over tired' she thought to herself. "ok WE really need to sleep" she corrected herself looking at him with a smile despite all that had happend todya.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:17 am
He nodded grabing the cloak where he dropped it and draping it over her shoulders before kissing her head and walking to the door. He stopped to wait for her his hand on the doorknob he really didnt want to open the door and get a flash of cold but he would have to eventually.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 am
she was shocked when he put the cloak on her and she blushed again. she stepped right behinde him but not to close. she reached in front of her and put her hand on his and gently turned the knob to open the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:55 pm
Hikaru had noticed that Grimm was gone from his bed, though only from the lack of presence, she got up slowly, sleep wouldn't come to her, not on a night like tonight. Instead she decided to follow Grimm's scent, going all the way to the balcony, she looked out "Grimm, you know, you can't stay out like this, we have to get rest you know, you will be no good to Vondel if your only half rested, please come inside" she said as she walked toward him, if it wasn't for his scent, she could have mistaken him for a statue, she walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder "i know you must want to get vondel really badly, but you have to rest so you can be at full strength" She said, hoping her words would go through to him. She was worried for Vondel but she knew that to rescue him was going to be hard, who ever it was that took him somehow found away his mind reading ability, they were well informed of the vampires, and she thought to herself if they knew of Grimm or herself, if the two were important at all in the eyes of the enemy.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:47 pm
Grimm was at the other end of the balcony in a second, a low growl escaping his lips. For a second his eyes were darting everywhere but seeing nothing. After a moment his eyes focused on Hikaru and he seemed to actually notice her. But even so he sook his head in one quick movement. "I cannot sleep. Not without him here. I want my master! I must find him! But the blasted sun will be up soon and I cannot travel in the light. I cant rest... I must find him." Then he turned to look at the herizon, his mental madness echoing all over the building, making rest uneasy for the rest of the vampires.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games