Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:20 am
Koko looked a little offended. "We just got here a few hours ago," she replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:30 am
"oh." Aridas looked a little surprised. he then jumepd when Drake appeared behidn him holding a drink.
"hey koko, is he bothering you?" Drake asked, having noticed Koko's expression and his general negative feeling towards the singer since he was wary of him for a reason he couldn't place and now he seemed to be moving in on his girlfriend.

Aridas turned on Drake and frowned, unsettled by this vampire. he felt older, and older usually meant stronger.
"we were just talking." he said stiffly.

"You're in my seat." Drake added. the two men stared at each other for a moment before Aridas relented and stood back up, looking a little bruised by having to submit.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:36 am
((Aww... 4laugh ))

"It's alright," Koko replied to Drake and happy he had finally came back. She reached out and took Drake's hand. "I think he's just being.....cautious with us." She glanced at the singer. "I don't think I caught your name."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:45 am
[*the boys lock horns* lol]

Drake nodded, conceding a little but still a little prickly.
"Why woudl he be cautious?" he asked warily.

"I know you're all vampires." Aridas said simply, taking the spare stool and purposely putting a little distance between him and Drake.

"Do you now? And what does that make you, then? You don't smell like a vampire. Maybe you've been watching too many cheesy films" Drake retorted, assuming eh must be mortal like the other band-members. the niggling feeling at the back of his head refused that thought, however. His logic was confused, though.

Aridas ignored him and turned back to Koko.
"My name is Aridas." he said. he noticed drake open his mouth in the corner of his eye as if about to speak, and he rolled his own eyes. "I know, it's a stupid name. i didn't choose it."

"Oh. I figured it was one of those gothic pseudonyms or something. " Drake grumbled, making a show of keeping close hold of Koko's hand. "what's your second name? - absynth? Darkness? Lovecraft?" he smirked.

Aridas' eyes narrowed. "Jones."

"How creative." Drake sniffed.

"You don't know the half of it." he twisted a little in his seat to put his back to Drake. "what are your names?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:54 am
((lol...love'n it))

Koko squeezed Drake's hand. She smiled sweetly but her eyes read 'try to be nice.'

She glanced at Aridas when he mentioned his second name was 'Jones' It immediately made her think of Fayt. She pushed that thought aside though. "It's a fine name," she replied. "At least it doesn't sound like a kids cereal like mine.......it's Koko."

"And this is...." she looked up at Drake to get him to introduce himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:03 am
[g2g eat dinner. i'll be back on later]

Aridas couldn't' help but smile at her name.

Drake sighed as he read Koko's expression and squeezed her hand back as if agreeing with her request.
"Drake Cromwell." he said shortly, but tried not to sound so hostile.

"cromwell, eh?" Aridas replied, sounding a little interested.

"You wouldn't believe the crap that name got me in during the civil war." Drake smirked.

"I can imagine, though that was a little before my time." Aridas said with a shrug. he eyed Drake's drink and wondered if he should get his own, he was pretty thristy after the singing and at some point he'd have to grab food anyway.

"What was your time, then?" Drake asked, this time unable to keep a slight accusation out of his voice. He still felt like he was being tricked somehow and visibly sniffed in an attempt to figure out what the hell Aridas was through his scent. he failed. The scent said he was human, though there was the lingering smell of old blood woven into it, so he was obviously drinking like a vampire did. this confused him more rather than less.

"I was born in 1698." Aridas said simply.

"ah." Drake smiled. somehow being older than him seemed like another point in his own favour.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:41 am
((tay....I may not be on later -after 6pm my time due to presentations I have to listen to and give my own))

Koko relaxed now that boys were seemingly getting along. Even if it was merely on the surface and in her presense only. She kept her smile as she let her fingers get entwined with Drake's.

She listened intently as they spoke and seemed to try and size each other. Men....some things about them never changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:15 pm
[no problemo - good luck smile ]

Aridas looked between them and sighed.
"Look. Let me get to the point here, i suppose this is why I'm talking to you in the first place."

Drake studied him with a new interest, anticipating a threat coming. "So?"

Aridas leant a little further in on the table so they wouldn't be overheard. "Whitby...has become quite a safe-haven for me. I've been here for a few years and I don't intend to leave. Vampires usually stay out of this town because of all the Bram Stoker bullshit. Humans flock here for the Dracula stuff and vampires think that it's altogether too, uh, 'cheesy' to stick around here. As you can tell by this pub some of the humans are a little overenthusiastic about our culture. Sure, because of this it's perfect cover for vampires - any killings will be put down to some crazy vampire-wannabes - but most real vampires take this as 'too easy' and a dint to their pride or honour to come here. In turn, serious slayers stay away also. Now this all suits me just fine. But as you can understand I need to make sure you lot won't jepordize my lifestyle. if you do then you will become 'unwelcome' to me, and I will have to deal with you, put it that way."

Drake nodded and eyed him. "is that a threat?"

"It's a fact. Not a threat." Aridas said simply. Nothing in his voice was malicious, but he was serious. "I've worked too hard and been through too much for some wanderers to blow my cover now I'm safe. That is all."

Drake studied him for a few moments and then took a drink of his wine. he knew it woudl repeat on him later since it had no blood in it, but he decided to run the risk.
"Alright. We don't intend to blow your cover. We're looking for somewhere safe, ourselves."

"Somone is following you?" Aridas said with a slight skowl. Drake had to admit that he caught onto hints very quickly.

"They're in America. They won't come here." Drake insisted.

"Very well." Aridas seemed satisfied enough by that.

"So what are your conditions?" Drake asked. he felt like they were two businessmen sealing a deal. "feeding habits, for example?"

"if you need to kill, do so. I do." Aridas said with a shrug. "hide the cause of death and leave the corpse or dispose of the bodies where they will not be found. I prefer the former, i don't like to leave the families hanging around wondering what happened to their friend. A sharp, quick agony is better than a long drawn out torture i'm sure you'll agree."

"mhn." Drake nodded. So he admitted he killed then. he was obviously a vampire so why didn't Drake smell it? he began puzzling over Aridas' appearance once more.

"Don't kill too often. Don't let anyone know what you are. Do not bring other vampires here without my permission and do not bring any mortals who may know of vampires here without my permission." Aridas said firmly.

Drake looked over at Koko and Judith. The last point might be problematic. he'd speak to them later about it.
"they sound like fair terms." drake nodded. "and if we break any rules?"

"You won't." Aridas eyed Drake's drink hungrily. "now pardon me, i'm just going to grab a drink."
he got up and left the table heading to the bar. he, like Drake, was collared by the barmaid, though they chatted like they knew one another quite well.

when he returned he brought a glass of whiskey and a packet of salt and vinegar crisps back with himm.
"do we have an agreement, then?" he asked when he sat back down.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
"If Drake is fine with the terms.....then so am I," Koko replied. She wondered though why did kill and that he left it was optional for them. Not that it mattered for her.

She squeezed Drake's hand. "I don't use people as a source of nourishment anyway," she replied.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 pm
"Me either." Drake sighed, although he wasn't sure where they'd get the animals from in this place.

"Good for you." Aridas said, genuinely looking impressed. "the world would be simpler if more vampires chose that path."

he took a long drink of his whiskey and then popped the packet of crisps and took out a couple of the crinkle-cut crisps.

"Then I guess I agree. We all agree." Drake said with a decisive nod.

"Perfect." Aridas smiled and started eating his crisps, crunching through them.
Drake looked puzzled at him, watching him eat.

"Aren't they just going to make you sick?" he asked, pointing at the packet.

"No. i'm hungry." Aridas said simply. As drake continued to stare at him he looked irritated. "What?"

"Nothing! I just don't want you throwing up all over me in like 5 seconds." Drake snorted.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:49 pm
Koko smiled and nodded at Aridas's compliment. Then gave Drake a supportive gesture by giving him a peck on the cheek and squeezed his hand.

Koko was also puzzled by Aridas eating regular food. "You're capable of eating solids?" she asked. "I mean....I've tried but I end up ill for hours."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Aridas ighed and looked a little reluctant. But having three puzzled faces staring at him while he tried to eat was offputting enough to crack his resolve. He supposed he'd be spending enough time with them that he'd have to let them now eventually.

"Yes, i have to eat else I starve. My body's still alive." he said shortly looking a little self concious. He poked around with his packet a bit before carrying on eating again.

"how the hell can your body still be alive?" Drake said, "that's impossible." Still, it explained why he didn't smell any different.

"it is." Aridas shrugged.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:02 pm
Koko was tempted to ask more questions but knew better. They barely knew eachother.....this wasn't the place for such discussion.....and she got the feeling he didn't feel like explaining.

She found herself wanting a drink done with all the questions buzzing in her head but resolved just snagging a sip from Drake's. That was enough to satisfy her and keep a straight head for conversation. She gave Drake a sweet smile after stealing a bit of his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:11 pm
Drake made a mock-pouty face at her, quiveirng his bottom lip.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:26 pm
After sitting at the bar for a bit, Judith looked back to their table and noticed the singer from the band sitting there. She picked up her drink and wandered over to them.
"Hello, making friends already?" She asked, smiling at the singer then looking at Drake and Koko.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games