Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 pm
Matt coughed one more time but turned around and smiled."I'm fine. I think the worste is over." But his mind was still a bit out of sorts. And for Matt, that meant he was thinking almost like a normal person. He continued to the dining hall and walked into the kitchen. He started to rifle(sp) through the cabinets looking for something to eat. Micaiah had been buying food so he finally ate more than once a day. The ex slave who had been visiting had slowed down to check up, but no longer brought food.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:16 pm
Seth was nearly taken back by her sudden mood swing, but it was a good one. She seemed to be happy, which was a good sign of her forgetting her horrible past. He thought for a moment about her questions.
"Alright...Yes to the gun, because I have extras, obviously, yes to the lighter, although I don't know why you need it, and yes to the video game, and I know where we can get that. There's a local video game store around here somewhere, if I remember correctly."
He sighed. At least she wasn't her old self anymore; now, she was beyond what he'd thought she'd be like. But again, it was a good thing.

impiousLion

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:20 pm
|| sorry if it takes me a while to post >< Looking for 2 things, Macross Frontier movie to see if its subbed and Macross Frontier posters on eBay...||

Micaiah had actually been eating regularly ever since she got out of that terrible place. She smiled at Matt, "That's good." She grabbed a simple box of cereal and poured herself some, then putting milk in, grabbing a spoon and sitting down to eat it. She watched Matt to make sure he really was alright as he said.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:23 pm
"Yay! A gun! Gun! ....Clothes too, right?" Akira asked, very happily. Everything she wanted she was apparently getting, and it sounded fantastic to her. Hugging Seth again, she let go and walked over to the refrigerator to get a drink. She scoured through the shelves until she found a soda, and quickly opened it, spilling some on the floor. Her frown immediately returned as she began to search for a paper towel, then giving up and just wiping it with her wrist bandage, turning her attention back to the soda.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:47 pm
Matt put a tea kettle on to boil some water. He pulled out a bowl and instant oatmeal. He was a little lazy. He also reached for a bag of brow sugar. He walked over to the door connecting the dinning hall and the kitchen. "Should be fun today right?" Matt hadn't been to the winter festival since beforre he was institutionalized. When he got out, he'd released all the slaves so he had no reason to go. The kettle started to whistle and Matt walked back into the kitchen. He came out a bowl of oatmeal and the bag of sugar. He sat across from Micaiah and started to pour way to much sugar into his food. He started to mix it. The concoction had so much sugar in it, it started to look almost glassy like syrup. Matt still didn't look happy at all. His childish smile was gone and was replaced by a confused look. He looked over at Micaiah and smiled so whe wouldn't worry.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:59 pm
Micaiah's ear twitched, "Why don't you look happy...? Did I do something wrong?" She asked, she had her head tilted to the side again, one would think her head would be stuck that way by now. If she did do something wrong, she would have to make up for it by work harder.

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:07 pm
Matt laughed a little. He though Micaiah looked cute like this. "No no. It isn't you. You've been doing very well..." He didn't feel like saying anything outright. What would he say? "I was in a mental asylum for a time and when I got I turned into a recluse and am still pretty insane....and now I'm starting to think properly again but it's making my head hurt" That just sounded wierd. Even to Matt. He started to eat the sugary slop he'd created. Maybe he'd have to tell her after the winter festival. Then she wouldn't worry and could have fun. If she was going to live here, he'd probably have to tell her some time. Although she could probably already tell that he wasn't completely sane by now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:16 pm
|| reply later, dinner ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:28 pm
Seth laughed. He was happy that he could make her happy. Cheesy line, eh? But no, that was how he really felt at the moment. He saw her walk off to the kitchen and therefore spaced out again. A few moments later, he stood up and walked into his room. He pulled out a large black case that lay underneath his bed. Opening it on the floor, he looked over the assortment of pistols. He took out a dual automatic Jackal 9mm pistol, hoping that it wouldn't be to much for Akira to handle. He loaded it with bullets, took out a Desert Eagle and Beretta, loaded them, and put away the case only to take out another one. This one, longer but skinnier. He clicked it open to reveal an AK-47. He put the Beretta and Desert Eagle into it and closed the case, but took it with him. He placed the Jackal onto the table where Akira's food was, and the case next to the front door. He leaned on the wall near the kitchen.
"Once you're ready, we can go. I got you a Jackal. It's a 9mm, if you can handle it. If not, I can get something smaller.."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:40 pm
Akira looked at the pistol in amazement, then grabbed it. She giggled, her eyes lighting up in excitement."You gave me a gun!" she smiled. She put it back down on the table, and hurriedly put on the coat and beret Seth had given her, then placed the gun in her pocket. Lastly, Akira walked up to Seth and said, "We can go now!"  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:56 pm
Seth stared with wide eyes at how hyper Akira had gotten. He laughed and patted her on the head.
"Sure...No more sugar for you, though."
He smiled and picked up his case, unlocked the door, waited for Akira to step out, then locked it. Together the two took the elevator down into the garage and walked to his car. He put the case in the backseat behind the driver's, and got in, turning the car on. He waited for Akira to get in.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:00 pm
Akira stepped into the car and sat down, remembering the familiar feel of the seat."Where do we go first?" she asked. She took out the gun and examined it more closely. It was obviously top quality, and she didn't expect any less. She was thinking about coloring it blue, but then it hit her that she had a gun of her own. It was a bit dangerous to give it to her. Akira shrugged. At the very least, she could throw it away before a violent moment began.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 pm
Seth began to steer his way out of the garage. Light snow gently landed on the front windshield.
"To get you clothes. That's more important than video games and a lighter, I assume," before driving into the street, he looked back at her, "Oh, don't worry about the gun. It's on safety lock. So put on it all you want now; nothing will happen."
He said as he drove into the street and traffic. Eventually, he drove up to a wealthy store-mostly for rich girls-and parked on the curb of the sidewalk. He got out and opened Akira's door.
"Come on. Pick whatever you like once we're inside. And make sure your beret doesn't come off; we can get in a bit of trouble if they find out that you're a Neko."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Akira stepped out of the car, and walked up to the store to go window-shopping. She could see a bunch of girls dressed in clothes similiar to the mannequins, spoiled brats, most likely. Akira was in an entirely different category. Looking back at Seth, she stepped into the store and walked towards the scarves and coats. She picked out one of the warmer but lighter coats, and took two scarves. The other clothes shocked Akira a bit with the prices, so she decided to go for the cheaper clothes. She picked a pair of black jeans, and one dark blue, then a few shirts and a sweatshirt."Um... normal clothes to the Winter festival, right?"Akira asked.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:28 pm
Seth silently followed Akira into the shop, but once she was off shopping, he decided to give her some space. Once she was done, he walked up to her and listened to her question.
"Yeah, those are all good. Here, let me buy them."
He took the pile of clothes and walked up to the cashier. He took out a (stolen) credit card and used it to purchase all the clothes. When it came down to it, Seth was a bit of a theif. Or a lot. It all depends on how you look at it. He had dozens of credit cards that he constantly switched to keep his identity secret and keep the owners of the cards oblivious to his mischief. Once the cashier put all the clothes into a bag and handed him it, he gave the bag to Akira and pointed to the dressing room.
"Why don't you go ahead and try some of them on now. It is cold outside."

[[Lulz. Check out the front page. There're now profile skellies for non-masters/slaves, plus...I made Akbar a profile. xD]]

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games