Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am
Lizzy nodded, knowing the truth behind that statement. "Well I probably would have made sure that they landed softly.." She used magic all the time so it wasn't as if she couldn't just lower them down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:20 am
"Yep, but then again you did stab me in the hand with a fork once, it kinda hurt" Arose said, she couldn't remember the exact details but it was most probably her fault. Unlike Arose Lizzy didn't use cutlery as a weapon without very good reason, or at least that's what page 34 said.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:18 am
"That was not my fault...you were after my waffles..." Lizzy wouldn't have stabbed her if she wouldn't of reached over her plate. Lizzy likes her waffles...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:25 am
"That's you're testimony... I was after Erwin's waffles" Arose said rifling randomly through Lizzy's drawers, "you are odd you know that, I'm kind of expecting to find a cat in one of these drawers" she muttered.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:09 pm
Lizzy giggled. "There was once... I had to get rid of it though..." It was a rather sad day. The cat had gotten too big to stay in the drawer...And almost everyone knew she had it...they made her get rid if it though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:13 pm
"Really? you had a cat in you're drawer?" Arose said, "That's cruel... cats go in boxes, hamsters go in drawers" she said hopping nimbly over the desk and sitting next to Lizzy.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:05 pm
"Yes! His name was Fluffy. I couldn't get my hands on a hamster or a box..." She thought back to when she had found the cat. She couldn't help but keep it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 pm
"You, the one who can swear in seven languages, you call a cat fluffy" Arose said through stifled giggling, "Mine was called Garguart, doesn't mean anything, shame he died" Arose said thinking back to her younger days. "....Wait you couldn't find a box" Arose said with genuine amazement, she knew Lizzy wasn't good at that stuff but come on, A BOX.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:58 pm
Lizzy rolled her eyes. "Simplicity my dear. And no...Fluffy didn't like big spaces...I couldn't find a box that he liked...but he liked the drawer well enough."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:03 pm
"Again you randomly switch languages when you're emotional, that's not simple" Arose exclaimed "and just how big a cat was fluffy, its okay if fluffy was small but... eeerrmmm" she said gyrating wildly.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm
"That's the whole point...its simple to remember..." She showed Arose how small the cat was. "He was pretty small...And he hated large spaces..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm
Arose nodded "Okay then" she said glancing at her watch, "This has been fun but I should get going" she said giving Lizzy another quick hug and making for the door.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:29 pm
Lizzy smiled. "Bye then."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:33 pm
"Yeah bye, wait!!! did I leave my sword in here" She said halting in her exit "Dammit. see you later then" she said as she made a quick search and left.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items