Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:24 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image

Rika arrived at the cafe, she once again received friendly hellos, she merely waved back, not in the mood to put on her happy facade. She sat down on the stool and sighed, "The regular please.." She said. When her coffee arrived, the man who tended the shop came up to her, "Hello there Rika! Whats with the frown?" He asked, Rika just sighed, "Too much Alex.." Alex was his name, she had seen him around before. "Well, sorry to hear that." He said before excusing himself to go take others' orders. Rika sighed again, finished her coffee then left a tip. "See you later Alex.." She said before exiting the cafe.
When Rika came back home, she quickly went to her room. When she entered, she noticed Theo wasn't around. She began to panic. "Theo?!?" she looked around her room, she could not find him. "Oh Theo, where are you....."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:30 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo heard Rika reenter the room and woke up, now hearinf her callnig for him. He actually debated for a moment whether or not to answer, but quickly decided to by pushing on the wall of the jewelry box, making it shake on the vanity. "I'm in hear!" he called out to Rika, just in case she hadn't seen the box move.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:33 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika turned around to where the box was, opened it, and took Theo out, hugging him. She didnt even care that her hands were burning because of the blisters, she was just glad he was safe. "Ah! you scared me, please don't do that again..." she said as a tear fell from her eye. She wiped it away and looked at Theo.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:42 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I'm sorry," Theo murmurred, wishing him being in Rika's hands didn't hurt her. "And for what I said earlier, if that had made you feel bed," he added, really unsure if it had been him or just the situation. He thought for a moment before getting an idea. "Rika, you could hug me to your chest, just with your wrist to hold me there if you wanted. That way you wouldn't have to hurt your hands," Theo suggestedm looking up at what he could see of Rika.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:46 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika sighed and smiled at Theo. "Don't worry about it, it doesn't hurt that bad...." She then placed Theo on the dresser again, grabbed some of the food on the plate, and gave a small piece to Theo, "I see you haven't eaten, that's not healthy.." Rika bit her own piece, she was very hungry..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:52 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo bit into his piece ans swallowed before answering. "I was feeling bad for making you upset. I didn't want to go and make myself feeling good and full after that. That would have been so mean...." Theo left his sentence off at that, taking another bite of his little piece, hoping that Rika understood him.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled down at Theo, "Its fine, really, i just needed time to think..." Rika then noticed blood was seeping through her bandages. She put her food down and went to get her first aid kit. "If you don't wish to see blood, i suggest you turn around.." Rika unwrapped the bandage from her hands, disinfected it, then put on new bandages. "There we go.." She winced as the disinfectant took affect.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:59 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo didn't have any problem seeing blood, but the amount pouring from Rika's hands seemed like a huge amount to him before he reminded himself of his height, and so relaxed, though he winced along with Rika when she but the disinfectant the blisters. "I'm sorry," came from Theo again, feeling that Rika's pain was his fault.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled, "It isnt your fault, it was my choice, remember?" Rika finished eating, she began to feel tired, for some reason. "Um, im going to take a nap for a little while, is that ok?" She said as she laid on the bed, quickly falling into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:13 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt a little better, and nodded to Rika when she said she was going to sleep. Theo watched her for a while as he finished his food, noticing how cute she looked while she was asleep. but now she's going to be married off by her father.... All at once, Theo started to understand why Rika had been feeling so badly, and he looked at her one more time before moving away, heading for the jewelry box. It would be his thrid time to sleep today, but Theo was fine with it and, after closing the lid and settling himself, he quickly fell fast asleep.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:24 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
When Rika awoke, she noticed it was dark out. "Oh no.." she said as she scurried to her father's study, where he was waiting for her. "Im sorry father, i had fallen asleep, please excuse my tardiness.." Her father hugged her, "Rika!" he said as she trapped her in a big bear hug. Rika stiffened. Her father then motioned to a man that was sitting calmly on a chair. "Rika, i would like you to meet your future husband." her father said as he motioned for the man to stand up. He looked to be 20, Rika remained emotionless. The man stood up and kissed Rika's hand, "Hello my lady, it is a pleasure to meet you.." He said in a calm and velvety voice. Rika remained the same, but she really wanted to cry. "It is nice to met you.." Rika then took her hand from his grasp. "Well, if that is all, i will be going now, goodnight." She excused herself and ran back to her room, crying the whole way there...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:33 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo awoke and bolted out of the jewelry box, it not having locked this time, as Rika came back. He saw that she was crying and knew she must have gone to see whomever her father was arranging her to be married to And judging by Rika's sobs, the man was little better than Marklyn's. He could only watch though, feeling helpless, while Rika cried, him to small to comfort her, nor could he even hear his own calls to her over the sound o her crying.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:42 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika laid on her bed and continued to cry, for a moment, she had forgotten Theo was there. The moment she remembered, she bolted out of bed and went to pick up Theo. She held him close to her, she just kept crying, "Theo, i dont know what im going to do.." The tears kept falling, and eventually, she dropped to her knees. "I have seen him before, his name is Ian, he is the son of a man who works with my father, im pretty sure he is doing this to increase his wealth, he doesnt care about my happiness.." She stopped crying, but she was still on her knees. "I dont want to marry him, i dont want to, I dont want to, i dont... want.. to.." she said before fainting. Luckily she was on her knees, so she fell to the side, Theo still in her grasp...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo gasped when Rika fainted, then again when her hands hit the ground, Theo rolling out of their limp grasp from the force. He got up slowly then ran over to Rika's face, looking her over, worried. He put a hand up to her temple, able to feel her pulse there, then standing in front of her mouth until he felt her breathe. He was decided then, that but for the situation, Rika was physically well, and so sat in front of her face, a little in front of her mouth so he could continue to feel her breathing, while he waited for his friend to wake up.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:01 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image

Rika felt herself running. From what, she did not know. She looked down, her feet were small, and the sound of her panting was sweet, and that of a child. "Run away Rika!" She heard a woman yell. She kept running, but she tripped. As she turned around, she saw a man in a mask. He had a knife and was aiming for her. She closed her eyes and screamed, but it did not hit her. When she opened her eyes, she saw that a man had gotten between Rika and the masked killer. "Ri..ka.... run..." he said before being pushed to the wall. The man looked at Rika, his eyes had the glare of a murderer. Rika wimpered, and the man turned back to the woman who told her to run. He killed her to, and Rika screamed in her tiny voice, "MOTHER!!"
~~~~~~
Rika awoke screaming the same thing she had in her dream. She began panting and clutched her chest, tears began to fall from her cheek. "No.. stop.. it.." She said as she clutched her head, trying to erase the horror she had just seen...

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games