Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:13 am
Mira watched Oblen and started laughing "Your supposed to pick it up and eat it." She took another bite, then offered the kitten another piece "Oh its alright.If there was something wrong with it, it wouldn't have come up to me in the first place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 am
Oblen drops the fork with a shrug. "Oh... That's odd... to eat some things with those objects and not with others." He said before picking up the burger. "... and what if it didn't even know if it was sick?... or if it had rabies?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:32 am
Mira shrugged slightly as she ate "If it's sick then I'll get it checked by a vet, and if it had rabies it would be foaming at the mouth." She gave the kitten another piece and chuckled when it started growling again as it chewed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:42 am
Oblen just nods eating the burger real quick then looked questioned at wither he would use the objects to eat his fries or just pick them up and eat them. He decides to pick them up and begins to eat them. "Well, this is good food."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:49 am
Mira chuckled and finished her steak as the kitten laid down and went to sleep again "Told you so." She sat back and smiled slightly "So, what do you wanna see when your finished eating?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm
Oblen thought for a moment before saying "Well... I'm not sure what there is to 'see'... I guess I'd like to see a movie... I've heard people watch them, but I'm not entirely sure what they are... I just know they are in a place called the 'Movie Theater'." He said scooping all his fries into his hand and eating them one by one.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:07 pm
Mira started laughing "Okay so off to the theater we go." She carefully tucked the kitten into her pocket and pulled out the money to pay for the meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:00 pm
Oblen got up and pops the remainder of the fries into his mouth. He then dusts the crumbs off him and waits for Mira to lead the way, seeing as he don't know where it is.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm
Mira smiled slightly and stood up.Walking over to the cashier and paid for the meal.She walked out of the restaurant and waited for Oblen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 pm
Oblen walks out with Mira as he smells his hands witch smelled like the food.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:40 pm
Mira started laughing at Oblen when she saw him sniffing his hands "What on earth are you smelling your hands for?" She started walking in the direction of the movie theater.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:51 pm
Oblen lowers his hands. "Nothing, just smelling the food I just ate to get it's scent." He said with a small smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 pm
Mira smiled slightly "You realized stiffing your hands like that will cause people to stare at you right?" She stopped outside of the theater "What movie do you wanna see?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Eh... I'm use to the staring eyes... and I have no clue about movies so..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:38 pm
Mira giggled and shook her head slightly "Well, do you wanna see something funny, action, drama, or horror?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games