Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm
Katsumi grabbed the gold and turned around. "I was expecting..." He heard a huge rumbling. "There it is." He said as a giant boulder of all things was rolling down to the room. He started his run. The guards saw him and wondered what he was doing, then they were crushed. He shouted. "Never go into a room that's bigger than needed!" The boulder was stopped as he ran out a door too small for the boulder. He saw a ton of people shouting what Akihiko had said yesterday at the palace.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:49 pm
Akihiko soon shook his head. He was dizzy. Whate had he had gone through the past week? Beatdowns, lack of air, being sliced by swords...He had never been wanted so much. He suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the shouting and crying of others.
"Nobody deserves to die, not even a theif or outlaw!"
He grinned,for this would make Kage more angrier. But he also knew the price. Kage would come and find him. Kage would get him to tell the people that he was wrong, then Kage would slughter him in front of the King. At this thought, he started to paddle outwards at a speed that was like a motor.  

King Koolest Person

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 pm
Kage heard this on his way back. He growled, this person was causing him too much grief. He started walking, he would find this man, then kill him. He'd kill him in front of a crowd, no kill him in front of everybody. He saw people start to glower at him, this of course, forced his hand. He faded into his shadow form and went around to find this person. He slit his throat in the open.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 pm
As soon as he thought he was far enough, Akihiko got down into the boat. There were no shadows near him, he was thankful for that. He had to find a way to stop them from yelling the sentence. Or maybe... He jumped into the water. He was going to get back to shore and lead the protesters into the palace. He really thought the King needed to hear the rights of the people.Soon he was at the dock again. He was aware of all surrondings, He ran into an alley and made himself look like a regular Citizen. Kage would not bother to look at him cloese enough to know it was him. He got to the crowd and yelled
"Let the King hear our words!"
He took out his knife that un-did locks. It was a bad move, for the knife had his name engraved on it. It reflected in the light. He quickly thrusted it into the lock and started to unlock it.  

King Koolest Person

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:06 pm
Kage cought it before he got away. "You! Come here!" He ran after him full speed. He didn't plan on letting him get away. "As I've said, time for you to atone for your sins." He said moving through the crowd. This was going to be where this rebel died.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:10 pm
Himoto got up from were she laid and sighed.She walked around looking everywhere for any sign of someone she knew.She prayed that she -or her friends- wouldn't get into any fights.When she heard more noise she groaned worried."Oh no.." she ran and stopped when she saw the crowd.She looked frantically to see if they would run out of the crowd.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:15 pm
Akihiko worked faster. He knew he was going to finish this fast. He looked back and saw Kage coming in, fast. He finished and turned the door. The crowd didn't move. I guess they need a leader. He ripped off his stuff to show his armor.
"Go in there and tell the King the idea!"he yelled. The crowd yelled in excitement. But suddenly, they focused their attention on Kage. A villager yelled for half of the crowd to block Kage, the other half to go in. Suddenly, a hoard of people were scrambling towards both ways. Akihiko put his knife in his pocket. He was about to run when the half of the crowd who were going in picked him up and carried him like he had won a baseball game. They started scrambling towards the King's room as Akihiko noticed Katsumi and mouthed Help me! I can't move!.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 pm
Kage phased thrpugh the people and look at the person. He could't give enough energy to get through the entire crowd. He growled and shoved people out of the way, making room slowly. They just kept coming, even when it seemed they'd retreat. He worked through them harder.

Sage walked around the corner, he then sighed. "This is taking too long, wait a minute." He expended a small part of his vast energy then panted. "My body isn't the same as it use to be." He said. Using all of his energy would kill him. "Tel me if you see our young friend, we need everybody." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:03 pm
"Friend?" Shirogetsu had no idea who the senile old man was talking about, but she looked around anyway, just to make it seem like she cared. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 pm
Sage stopped before He got a short distance. A true demon walked up to him, disguised as a human. "A human, you'll make a good meal for our master." He said. Sage laughed. "I'm old, but I'm not weak." He said. The demon flashed into it's normal form. It's voice was loud and everytime it spoke, smoke was generated. Sage looked at it with a frown. "Now I have to do this in public?" He asked, getting ready to take this thing down.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:44 pm
Akihiko barely got off the crowd while they stormed onto the stairs.He ran behind the crowd that was blocking Kage. He noticed an old man about to kill a demon with some girl watching. He jumped onto a clothesline and monkey-bar'd it into an abandoned apartment. This is where he escaped from people like samurais. It was most like a home to him. He blocked up the windows like it was abandoned. He sat down in the bed,dusting it off. He knew it was full of shadows,but Kage would never look in an apartment at the very top of a working hotel. There was a sign on the door saying "Abandoned" and it was locked. But someone was actually checked in. He had lived and died in the apartment because of a heart attack, and he never liked company. So the apartment was fully functioning. Akihiko layed in the bed and just started thinking about his life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:49 pm
The demon charged Sage, but stopped quickly. It held it's stomach, it was bleeding. Sage tilted his head. "Did that hurt, let me send you back to where you came from." He said hitting it through it's heart. He muttered a few words and the demon exploded into light, it was seen around the entire toown, making everyone stop blocking Kage and look. Kage continued on his way, following the smell of life. The trail was so easy to find.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:10 pm
(Wouldn't Kage lose the trail because of the explosion and a bunch of life just walking around the town?It can't be very easy to find.)

Akihiko forgot about his trail of life. He was going to have to keep moving....unless....
He looked around the closet. He remembered somebody else lived here. He put on the clothes. They were barely a bit big. He tucked the shirt into his pants to make it look regular. He gave himself a completely new look. He looked like the man who had checked in and died. He kept the man's corpse in the closet. He used a new voice. His plan was that if Kage came into the room,he would say that he killed Akihiko and threw him in the closet. Kage would want his corpse,so he would only do it for money. When Kage would check the closet,he jump out of the window and escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 pm
((no, he just has to follow the on that looked like it escaped doing a bunch of unnessasary stunts))

Kage faded through the wall and saw mixed trails, they were wearing each other's clothes. "You, I'm looking for a rebel samurai, where is he?" He noted the scents and thought about their color accordingly. Red for the samurai, and blue for a civilian. The trail the man had was red, then turned to blue, this man was the traitor. "Answer me or die." He said.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:51 pm
Akihiko looked at Kage.
"Oh hi. Woah, sorry there fellow.I saw someone jump into my room and fly out the door. It was annoying since I was just watching the streets below. I thought I saw a wanted poster of him."Akihiko said,shrugging. "Anyhwho,I don't know where he lived. All I know is that he jumped into my room,ran out the door,and jumped into a vent."  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff