Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:21 pm
"Bah, I was never a stickler for the common anyways. Who cares if it's romantic?" Ian asked, laughing. He smiled, shaking his head. "Strewth, ya need to listen more." he said, leaning closer to whisper into her ear.
"I said, I was willin' to let ya kiss me." he whispered, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:27 pm
User Image

Evie turned her head and hadn't realized that he was so close. No matter though, she tried her best to hide her surprise. Evie held both hands up and tilted them up and down as if they were balances.

"Willing to let me kiss you....you wanting to kiss me. There's a difference." Evie pointed out, stifling a smile from forming on her lips. She loved that joking side to him, it lightened up any mood really.

"Its too bad I don't know which one it is. I think I would have kissed you but now I'm not so sure I'm afraid." Evie shrugged her narrow shoulders.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Ian grinned at her description. She was teasing him, and he knew it. But he'd play along, for now. "Oh, I'll agree there's a difference." he said, smiling.
"Not so sure, aye? Liar." he teased, grinning. "I know you want to kiss me still. You just don't want to admit it." he added, still teasing her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image

"Kiss you? I'm sorry but I think you have it wrong. I believe it is YOU who wants to kiss ME." Evie smiled at him, winking as she did so. She was going to keep playing until he gave in to her.

"Am I wrong?" Evie wondered, her eyes growing larger as she did so, giving her an innocent look about her. He would crack and he would crack soon or she feared that she might and that would have been horrible for her to admit defeat now.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm
Ian chuckled. She was trying to get him to crack. Well, he'd see who would fall first. "Oh, maybe." he said, looking into her eyes. "I mean, you're skin's soft, so I wonder what your lips would be like..." he trailed off, grinning mischievously. Either way, he knew eventually they'd end up kissing, but who started it was still up in the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Evie turned to him, her body over his. She climbed up and sat down on his lap, her hands on his chest to steady herself. She leaned forward as if she were breaking and was about to kiss him....though her lips stopped just centimeters away from his own.

"Well....you can assume or you can find out on your own." Evie whispered. "Your choice of course." Evie made sure that she was careful to not hurt herself while messing around and joking with him. Her injury made it a little difficult to play to her full capabilities but her current position didn't bother her.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:59 pm
Ian watched as she moved over to sit on his lap. It didn't appear to pain her, which was good.
He grinned when she spoke, and nodded. "Aye." he said, putting one arm around her while the other one reached up toward her mouth. He pressed two fingers to her lips.
"Definitely soft." he joked, taking them away. "Wonder what they taste like." he said, leaning closer, his lips just barely brushing hers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

Evie felt Ian put his arm around her and she smiled at the feeling. That same security feeling came about her as she stayed in that position. When his fingers touched her lips, she glared at him through narrowed eyes. That playful b*****d. She smiled when he took his fingers away from her lips, though she felt her heart begin to race when hr had gotten so close to her. She could feel his breath on her lips and she closed her eyes, her lips parting. She stayed silent for a moment and smiled.

"Only....one way to find out." Evie repeated, biting her lower lip as her finger traced an intricate pattern on his chest.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:10 pm
"Yea." Ian admitted softly. "And I guess I'm allowed to do it, so..." he closed the distance between them, kissing her softly on the lips and holding it for a little while. He pulled back and smiled.
"Tastes nice." he said, laughing softly.

[Off for the night.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Evie didn't fully understand what he was talking about. His being allowed to do whatever he meant by that at least. She soon found out however. She had expected his lips to resemble him, a little rough maybe but they were surprisingly soft. Her eyes closed as they kissed softly, their lips in sync. When they broke the kiss, Evie let out a ragged breath. That was definitely something she would remember forever. He was so adorable...she wanted to kiss him again but she couldn't. One kiss was good enough for her.

Evie smiled brightly and instead of kissing his lips again, she kissed his cheek.

"Well I'm glad you think they taste good. I must admit....I try." Evie winked at him and smiled more sincerely. "You know you're my first kiss?" she revealed.

.: ok. Night biggrin :.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:57 am
Ian smiled at her when she kissed his cheek. Sure, it was going to be a lot more difficult now, but the way he saw it, fate would take him either way. So either he died alone, or he died with someone by his side. And he was going to try and put Evie by his side.
"Good, that's just the right amount of effort." he teased, then he smiled. "Seriously?" he asked. "Nice-lookin' sheila like you's never been kissed before, savin' it for a lowly grunt like me? I'm honoured." he said, laughing softly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am
((How come no one else is posting besides you two?))

One bullet was left in the sniper rifle as he looked down the scope. Two people where in danger, and needed help, neither where getting it. Trying to line his shot up to get both zombies, he wasn't able to. Quickly thinking, he tried something that he had never tried before, ricocheting the bullet. Aiming at a broken wall nearby that was slanted some, he pulled the trigger. The bullet came out of the barrel flying to the metal, hitting it, the metal deflected the bullet aimed at the two zombies. Going through the head of one, it slowed down considerably, but was still able to disable the second one allowing the two to escape. Out of ammunition now, he decided to turn and go back in to the base but came fact to face with one. He froze in his place, it seemed as if time had stood still as the zombie's claw had come swinging towards his stomach. Leaping backwards he hit the railing he was using to stabilize the rifle as the claw swung past him. Kicking the zombie aimed at its groin, and following with a pistil whip to the head, he cracked open the zombies head as it fell revealing another one behind it. "I thought this area was safe..."

Holding onto the railing, he flipped himself over it, and onto one of the tower's support. He looked down and saw zombies start to swarm the base of the tower. He looked over at the entrance to the base, it wasn't too far from where he was, maybe he could drop down and run for it, maybe he should stay here. Whatever the choice maybe, he had to make it quick, more zombies where surrounding the tower. Opening the chamber to the revolver, he counted the bullets. Only three, he sighed. Letting go of the support beam, he started to fall to the ground. Getting a shot off, he killed one of the zombies. Upon landing, there was a disgusting crack noise. Shooting another as it tried to leap on him, he stood up, and started to run for it. He didn't care what the noise was, all he knew was that he had to get to the entrance. Using his sniper rifle as a knife, he stabbed at the zombies that got close to him, and pushed them away with it.

A few bullets started to enter the horde of Zombies that he was in. Feeling one graze past his arm, he kept his eyes on the entrance. Who ever it was that was shooting into the crowd, he was thankful, but at the same time hated their timing. Breaking free, he ran to the entrance, and jumped down into the base. His heart racing, adrenaline pumping, he tried to calm himself down.

Once calm, he looked about himself. He had a few scratches on his arms, and legs, and his left leg hurt like hell. Leaning against the wall, he slid down, and sat on the floor, thats when he noticed how badly he was injured as he calmed, his leg hurt even worse. Looking at it, it swelled to almost half its original size. Sitting there, he held his leg as the pain became worse, he couldn't stand, or even move his leg for the matter. The bone in his leg had a small crack in it, but it was the way he had obtained it that hurt the most. Some painkillers, and a few ace bandages should be enough, too bad he had none near him. Leaning his head against the wall, he kept the pain to himself a it slowly ebbed away to something bearable.  

Varnis54

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 am
[Dunno. One is having IRL issues so she's not here. Dragonhealer...well, I don't know. The others, ditto, no one else has posted yet. Maybe we should send out PMs.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 pm
User Image

Evie frowned at him when he spoke of himself as a lowly grunt. Now it was her turn to press her fingers on his lips, a smile across her own.

"Stop talking about yourself like that. You are just as valuable as me even if you ARE a grunt. Nothing wrong with that." Evie removed her fingers from his lips and realized that she was still on top of him. She blushed and carefully climbed off, settling on her side of the bed.

"Im not that good looking." Evie grimaced

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 pm
Ian chuckled. Of course he was valuable...just not as much as her. He was a scout, which meant he helped find new areas to move, and new supplies. But he was replaceable, immediately too, unlike a medic who would take ages to train.

"Stop puttin' yourself down." Ian said, grinning. "If I'm valuable, even as a grunt, then you're good lookin'." he said sincerely. She did look quite good, for someone that had just been shot.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff