Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:01 am
I have moved rl, so I figure I might as well re-do this to get my information correct, you can remove my info from Maine and put this into the list:

Login name here: DjCrimsonFox
Fursona Name (well names in my case, I have three): D.J. Murakami, Diana Jaye, Ulrika Stryker
Other Stuff: I'm a friendly fabbit/cow/wolf (depends how I feel that day), that loves chatting and getting to know others. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:29 pm
Login name here: Soul of a Wolf
Fursona Name:Rika Wulf (or just Rika)
Other Stuff: I'm a wolf (duh) I have a mate, Noctome (he's a wolf/bat hybred) I enjoy Drawing, writing and other stuff...PM me and have a chat with me. ^^ I'll be happy to share anything with you. ^^ I'm a very open fur. heart and I'm cuddly. ^^  

Soul of a Wolf

TowynCoyote

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Login name here Darkwerewolf17
Fursona Name: TowynCoyote
Other Stuff: Im your average, wish I could draw, computer nerd. I only know 2 other furs in my state personally so it kinda sucks. I own a car and travel around the state frequently so I might want to meet some of you in person. PM me to chat, im a shy 'yote but after awhile I open up to most people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:12 pm
Login name: Kaizer Blackheart
Fursona Name: Kaizer Blackheart
Other Stuff: I draw anthros of all kinds ;P yay. lol. uh.. <.< >.>;; I like to RP... and... I dunno what else to put XD;;;  

Eclipse Of Anubis

stan_spcer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:09 pm
Login name here stan_spcer
Fursona Name: havent decided
Other Stuff: would love to know and/or find anyone that is around me that is a furry too. maybe we could hang out sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:00 pm
Login name here Paracket
Fursona Name: Paracket
Other Stuff: I'm a snow leopard 'n I love meeting new people. I'm really into travel, and I'm a linguaphile. I'm rather mellow for the vast majority of the time. I love video games, kind people and having a good laugh.

I love to try new things, I'll do anything in moderation. I'm single and homosexual, but I'm not actively looking. A friend with any similar interests, worldly experience, or intelligence would be joyous. :E  

aaaaafkp

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:53 pm
Login name here Aylin Mari Dakarai
Fursona Name: Aylin/Arina
Other Stuff: I'm a butterfly bisexual lady who's mate is more of a half fur who's a ferret(Spelling?) I guess you could call me an artist...a crappy one at that. I <3 songwriting, RP'ing and basic author things. I hate, hate, HATE Mary-sues and their male counterparts. Also don't make me talk about Storm from the X-men, I'll go on and on and on and on. *Shot*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:32 pm
Login name here: BlackWolfPoet
Fursona Name: Riordan BlackWolf
Other Stuff: Erm, I like to draw, and do outdoor stuff (camping, water sports, running, climbing fences[sneaking onto property o.O]) I always am up for random discussions, though not much of an RP'er. I have no mate, only a BF stare who is very unfurry, and probably won't be around for too much longer. On that line of thought, I'm bisexual...I'd welcome gladly any furs (be it as friends or otherwise) that like to talk about anime [is a japanophile] or even serious things, like politics ninja ... Age: less than a few months shy of 20.  

BlackWolfPoet

KitsuneRyu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:56 pm
Login name here: Kitsune Ryu
Fursona Name: Kitsunryu, Kit, Foxie, etc... you get the idea
Other Stuff: love music(metal), furries, soccer, and other stuff. very shy but i open up to people i like. can be weird at times  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:35 pm
Login name here Emo Pup
Fursona Name: Still kinda undecided, I'm a very indecisive person.
Other Stuff: I can be kind shy when it comes to posting in places for the first time which is why I haven't been seen around much, though I am lurking in the shadows. I'm happily in love with a fox, I think she might even be trying to join the guild, not too sure though since she's still fairly new to the whole furry thing and fears she won't be accepted.

Not too sure what to say here as of now but I'm sure I'll come up with something, but untill then if you want to know anything get to know me, pm me or something, I dunno.

Verueckt Augen

Ryshili

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:14 pm
Ryshili
Fursona Name:...Ryshili
Location:Bakersfield, CA (but going to be moving to Fremont, CA VERY SOON)
Other Stuff: I'm bi... and taken.. My mate's a White Tiger and I'm a Panther... just to be simple or I'd be explaining all day... Vampiric and Fallen Angelic...

Loves Video Games, Movies and Anime/Manga... big drawer and Reader...

PM me if you live in the area ^_^ we can hang out some time!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:29 pm
Login name here: Darkbloodwyvern
Fursona Name: Aazrael Ryakes, Aaazhie
Location: Sarcamento, CAlifornia and REAL Northern California aka Humboldt County
Other Stuff: enjoy art, fencing, animals, working(graphic design, commissions, vetrinary hospital) all kinds o animals, pirates of the carribean.  

DarkbloodWyvern

Alexus Von Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:14 am
Login name here : Alexus Von Lupine
Fursona Name: [multiple, I have female and male fursonas] Alexus Lupine (gender changes)(commonly referred to as Lexie) , Sira (f), Slei'thika Vheil'vane (f) , Anu'rae Kijaal (m), Razi'el Loth'viel(m) and Niah (f).
Other Stuff: Umm at the moment I just listen to alot of darkwave, goth electronica kind of stuff, also very fond of Nightwish, classic rock as well. The Cruxshadows are definately my favorite band, but I'm also a bit of a gamer, favorite series being the FF series, Devil may cry series, and nearly anything by capcom, ESPECIALLY the megaman and megaman X series, *loves Zero,squeal*, I may be a bit on the creepy side but I'm actually very cuddly and sweet ^^. Here,I'll post a piccie or two.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:54 am
Surprised I never posted here before, hmm.

Login name here: Shinigami Whistle
Fursona Name: Krystal Shinigami
Other Stuff: I'm 19, female, pansexual (really open-minded bisexual), agnostic (who leans towards wiccan), and an artist. I like to dress up and have fun, I want to try modeling someday, but can't do it on my own so I've given up on that goal...I go to college for graphic design and I live on my own. and that's about it.  

Shinigami Whistle

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games