Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Le Cave Manor (Come In And Have A Taste Of The Night Life) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:22 am
Nodding, she headed to the lobby and flopped down in a comfy chair to wait for him to get back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:38 am
((need to go eat lunch, be back later ^^ ))

Kardus fumbled around his clothes in his room, picking out a big pair of red boxers. He put it on and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, returning to the lobby.  

Sangaera Shiju

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:40 am
((Okay, I may or may not be here.))

She had her eyes closed as her tail flicked against the arm of the chair, she completely lost in the song she was listening to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 am
To those in the building the door could be heard opening and then slamming shut, followed by the clunk, clunk, clunk of hard rubber on tile. The clunking of the thick rubber-soled boots continued and then stopped at the counter, and the thunk of a heavy duffle could be heard.

At the counter stood an impatient-looking dark grey panther wearing a trenchcoat, black shirt, raver pants, sunglasses, and boots. The ever-present cig dangled from his muzzle.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sangaera Shiju

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:40 pm
"All ready to go," Kardus reported to Luna as he spotted her in the lobby. He paused when he heard someone nearby. He glanced over, his curiosity taking control.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm
*pokes her head in not quite sure if she's aloud to enter before admin permission* hello *calls softly*  

prettypinkdragon

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm
She opened an eye and looked at Kardus, her ears twitching when she heard someone. "Then shall we go?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm
Kardus turned his attention back to Luna. "Sure," he said. "It's right this way." He began leading her down the hall to the springs, but paused when he saw from a distance the wolf from earlier. He glanced over to Luna. "Would you rather go somewhere else?" he asked, wanting to know her opinion before proceeding.  

Sangaera Shiju

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 pm
h-h-hello *her voice echoed in the empty hall *anyone here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:44 pm
Cody yawned, and saw another person in the hallway as he walked to his room. "Hello there :3 If you're looking for the manager, I think he goes to the springs about now :3" He waved, and headed to his room to catch Z's.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

prettypinkdragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 pm
CodyDudeTm
Cody yawned, and saw another person in the hallway as he walked to his room. "Hello there :3 If you're looking for the manager, I think he goes to the springs about now :3" He waved, and headed to his room to catch Z's.
*just opens her mouth to ask where the springs are but he dissapears*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm
-wanders in and takes climbs up a tree and lays down in it falling asleep-  

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:42 pm
Cody woke up, and took a stroll to the hot springs. "Aah, this place is just too much fun to stay away ^w^" He looked around, and saw no one in sight, and had a mischievous idea, but dismissed it. "Naaw, someone might come at any second. I'll just go as is." He put on his swimsuit and hopped in, and purred as he relaxed in the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:03 pm
*sticks head into hotel*
hmm...
looks empty..but not sure if I'm invited...
*walks in, tail flicking nervously*
hey. If anyone's here, can ya tell me where to go?
*my voice echoes around the room before fading away...*  

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:27 pm
Cody was relaxing when he thought he heard a noise. He looked to the hotel and saw someone at the hotel door, peeking in. He giggled, and snuck up on the person, and poked her back. "Hello?"  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff