Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:38 pm
[ Well, almost everyone is back in their rooms... as far as I know. ^w^;; ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:43 am
[ Everyone just head back to your rooms so we can get this party started!! Woot! ]

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:41 pm
|| ||
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.From here
to
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.there

Ikuto sighed, he didn't want to be a downer, but no matter he tried earlier he couldn't get to sleep, and that just gets annoying after a while. "Like whaaaaaaat?" He complained, "I need to keep my brain occupied or it will run mad and the school will have a tired lunatic running the campus with a small sized dog as its hostage." What he said, wasn't a lie. It happened before in a school he was in, his friend's made him pull and all nighter... Next thing you know the neighbor's dog is kidnapped and there's a ten-year old running around in his pajamas at three o' clock in the morning.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
I wanna exploooreee!~~ Why does my roommate have ta be tireeeded!?

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan sighed as she walked back to the dorms, not giving a damn about anyone around her. She had lost the hours reading books, and now her vision was fuzzy and her brain smashed with new things. She silently slipped into her room, seeing that her roommate was kinda.. sleeping. She let out a long string of curses as she herself put on her pj's, and slipped into bed.
Atan layed there, looking out the window. She didn't want to go to sleep, and she sure as hell wasn't tired. She let out a small sigh, before disappearing under her blankets. She wanted to explore! She had a flashlight.... and she also had a map... So she wanted OUT!

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

[[ Made Of Epic Fail ]]  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 pm
[ Lol, fast post so now post style T.T ]

Lila could faintly hear the door open and then close. She figured it was her roommate, so there was no point in her freaking out. There was also no point in waking up to introduce herself. She was tired, and she figured her roomate would be too...They could get to know each other in the morning,

"Hmmm, well the dorm advisor will come around in a few minutes to send everyone to bed, so until then we cant do much. But as soon as the lights go out, we can go exploring..." Cody said with a sneaky tone to his voice. An evil little smile had also snuck across his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:52 pm
|| x.x block. ||
to

Ikuto pulled one eyebrow up, "What could be so exciting to explore if this is just another school?" He stopped an thought for a moment, then smiled, "A place where students are not allowed to go perhaps...?" He said, the similar sneaky tone to his voice.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 pm
[Sorry for not being active for a while!! Stuck with school stuff!!~]

Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora frowned seeing that the girl did not reply. She's probably sleeping... maybe it wont be such a bad idea..,she thought as her head landed on her pillow. She stared at the ceiling for...almost half an hour and groaned. "I'm not sleepy!",she said softly to herself. Her eyes went to the door and a thought hit her mind. Maybe walking around would tire me out.. With that she was out the door, walking in the hallways guided only by the moonlight that shone from the windows.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

A sneaky smile snuck across Cody's face and he gave a low chuckle.
"I like how you think...In fact, I heard an interesting story from one of the older students. 20 years ago, right at this school, a girl went missing in the middle of the night. Her room mate said she just got up and left, but she never came back... A few days later, they found the remains of her bloodstained clothes in the basement, and that was it. No body, and no traces of anone else being in the basement. I want to go down there tonight. For...Investigational purposes."
Cody said his eyes gleaming with excitement.

--- --- --- ---

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:36 pm
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.>< Sorry person.:.

Micaiah got stiff when the person talked to her, she had forgotten that she was in there and felt like she couldn't move or talk. It felt like a paralyzing wave had gone over her body, like a deer in head-lights would would say. So when she heard the door close she felt awfully terrible and decided to follow the girl and apologize. She couldn't see much and stood there for a moment to let her eyes adjust, and by the time she did she saw light catch something turning the corner. She ran down the hall and then stopped, not seeing much anything again. She strained her eyes and looked for the girl in the darkness.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:45 pm
|| Ouija is proper spelling of 'weegee' fyi... And too lazy for color O:< ||
to

Ikuto smiled, he wished he could only get there faster! Put then thought for a moment, his love for creepy fun coming out, "So... Does that mean by any chance that it was actually a good idea to bring a Ouija board then...?" He said, he had bought it when he was a kid, well, he asked his uncle to buy it since his parents wouldn't let him and he has kept it in secret ever since. "Hmm... It would be better if we had more people..." He said, then, "Well, if we really should use it by a chance we will find other people down there."

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody thought for a second as he tapped his finger to his chin...
"Naw, I dont think so... We could be heard if we did that kind of stuff...Plus, if we were found doing a séance then we would get in alot more trouble then if we were just found roaming the basement. We just got here remember. We couldnt know any better.....And in regards to more people, Im sure my cousin would want to come along, and I heard she has a room mate that we could also probably bring along. How about you would you know anyone who might want to come with?"
Cody asked Ikuto with a curious yet mysterious look in his eyes.

--- --- --- ---

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:47 pm
|| XD I watched a documentary on VooDoo today since I fell and had to go home. ||
to

Ikuto frowned a little but faded away as he let his mind wander and absently said, "Could make good firewood for the summer camping trip..." He said, his family went camping during the summer every year, and they never seemed to have enough firewood. "A person... Hmmm... Micaiah could come, she's scared of everything, but ghosts and whatnot, since she doesn't believe in them..." He said, his sister was the most skittish person in the world, but not with ghosts, she claimed that they just don't exist. But, she can't be by herself in the dark, it freaks her out. So if it was a group going down she would be quiet because of all the people, but she wouldn't run because that would mean being alone in the dark.

In
under ten seconds.

Ikuto Tskunomi

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Icipher Infinite

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 pm
[[ GOD. I'm so sorry for not posting for so long...!! Time skip for my characters. > <; + Short posts... ]]

User Image
He'd seen something for once in his sleep. Or heard, he couldn't tell... His eyes whipped open as he felt a shuffle close by. Sitting up immediately, Daisuke noticed it was merely Masato pulling on a coat by the door. "Where do you think you're going so late...?"

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

+ + +

User Image
"Can't sleep." The Senior grumbled. "I don't want you wandering out if you're awake. I need to watch over your health condition, y'know." He frowned. The younger stared back at him probably twice as determined. Finally giving in after a few minutes, he sighed. "Fine. Keep close, though... I don't want to lock you out on accident, Daisuke." Odd, he hadn't noticed Keiji return yet...

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++

User Image

Keiji was the first one out the room out of the three. He was very curious, of course, with the school's history... Plus, he hadn't been able to sleep. The academy wasn't a place he'd like to have stayed for a year or two, it was sort of creepy...

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:11 am
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora heard the sound of running. It was coming from somewhere near her,possibly right behind her. Turning around slowly,she saw a figure in the dark,walking slowly and taking cautious steps. "I-Is someone t-there?",she asked as her spine tingled.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out