Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Kigame Maner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:35 pm
NekoLover1994
They sat down and Sora glanced upstairs to look for them, he saw them walking across the railing wearing strange clothes. He sighed,' what in the world are they doing...?' He shook his head and leaned back into the room," They are being detectives or something..."
Evangeline101697
Devynne smiled guiding Sora to 2 chairs to wait for his sister and Yuuki.
NekoLover1994
"Hey." He put his arm around her and smiled at Yuka," So when are my annoying sister and Yuuki getting here?"
Evangeline101697
Zuu walked over to Sora's side. "Hey." She smiled at him.
NekoLover1994
Sora glanced over at her and back to Yuka.
Evangeline101697
Zuu walked down the stairs changed and washed up. She walked into the dinning room. "Wow. I love this dinning room."

*Yuuki hops off the railing* we r not detectives we're spies! *she tells Sora* and we were exploring. *she smiles and daintily walks over 2 sit down* good day every1!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:40 pm
Suzume follows her and laughs as Sora makes a face, she hugged him and sat down next to Yuuki," Yeah, we're spies."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
They sat down and Sora glanced upstairs to look for them, he saw them walking across the railing wearing strange clothes. He sighed,' what in the world are they doing...?' He shook his head and leaned back into the room," They are being detectives or something..."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
"Hey." He put his arm around her and smiled at Yuka," So when are my annoying sister and Yuuki getting here?"
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki hops off the railing* we r not detectives we're spies! *she tells Sora* and we were exploring. *she smiles and daintily walks over 2 sit down* good day every1!

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:47 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume follows her and laughs as Sora makes a face, she hugged him and sat down next to Yuuki," Yeah, we're spies."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki smiles at Suzume and looks at Sora* ur sis is so cool! she gets the concept of "having fun!" *laughs*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:53 pm
Suzume laughed and looked over at Sora who made a face again. He looked over at them," And I don't?" Suzume covered her mouth to keep from laughing.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki smiles at Suzume and looks at Sora* ur sis is so cool! she gets the concept of "having fun!" *laughs*

I amz a kittin

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm
((Hey hey!! Wats been going on is that there is a new brother and he and Chihiro are now 16 and changed like that overnight[they were 9] because of Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru also brought Jack to Chihiro and Chihiro remembers him from him saving her at the age of 6. [the new kids name is Jack] and we're eating breakfast))
Chihiro was leaning on Jack. She sighed and waited for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:01 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume laughed and looked over at Sora who made a face again. He looked over at them," And I don't?" Suzume covered her mouth to keep from laughing.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697

*Yuuki cant hold it in so she breaks out in laughter* o i'm sorry, its just that u dont hang out with the fun crowd. *she points 2 herself and Suzume* lolz, dont worry, i'm just kidding.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:04 pm
((sorry i had to help my mom with her hair. then I had to take a shower))"Sora does to know how to have fun!" Zuu said to Yuuki and Suzume.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki cant hold it in so she breaks out in laughter* o i'm sorry, its just that u dont hang out with the fun crowd. *she points 2 herself and Suzume* lolz, dont worry, i'm just kidding.

Chihiro walked down the hallways,"Yuuki....Suzume!!!" She sounded older now that she was 16.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:07 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Chihiro walked down the hallways,"Yuuki....Suzume!!!" She sounded older now that she was 16.

*Yuuki looks over at Chihiro* hey.....waoh! that is soooo not normal!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:07 pm
Sora smiled slightly before laughing," I know I don't hang out with you guys but I can't stand my sister sometimes." Suzume made a face and jumped up behind him and got him in a headlock, Sora laughed and pulled out of it fast and had her arms so she couldn't move them. She struggled and he let her go, when she got away she went back to her seat and stuck her tounge out at him. Sora looked over at Yuuki," I'm still stronger than her but she still has the element of annoying me."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:09 pm
Suzume looked over and was about to say something but stopped," What happened!?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki looks over at Chihiro* hey.....waoh! that is soooo not normal!!!!!!!!!!!

Evangeline101697
((sorry i had to help my mom with her hair. then I had to take a shower))"Sora does to know how to have fun!" Zuu said to Yuuki and Suzume.

*Yuuki laughs and turns 2 Zuu* dont worry, i was just kidding. and hey....i noticed it took u 2 a while 2 come down didnt it. *Yuuki wiggles her eyebrows*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

I amz a kittin

Sora laughed," Yeah just not there type of fun."
(its cool ^^)
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:13 pm
((srry im bak. my dog is being a pest))
Chihiro looked at Yuuki,"Well, I got older overnight...somehow."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:15 pm
Suzume smiled," You look nice this way too."
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
((srry im bak. my dog is being a pest))
Chihiro looked at Yuuki,"Well, I got older overnight...somehow."

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games