Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 am
"Ok and that would be what exactly? How often does this happen?" Shift asked Gabriel as he watched on completly worried about Anya.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:25 am
"It happened once before, it's when her power tries to take over, they said they fixed it" Gabriel said hoisting Anya up "we have to bring her in, you gonna' help".  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:35 am
"Yeah. I'll help you lead the way." Shift said as started following Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 am
Gabriel was getting worried "Okay take a side, she's kinda heavy with all the frikin' metal in her spine."

Anya still had that same look on her face a weird look of dull surprise, other than that she wasn't moving at all.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 am
"Let me take her. I can carry her I've done it before. You just lead the way." Shift said as he took Anya's full weight and motioned for Gabriel to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am
"Fine" Gabriel said as he opened the door at the top of the stairs, "We're kinda lucky this time, last time this happened she nearly killed me, wasn't pretty she locked herself in the basement for like a month afterwards."  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 am
"So thats why she wouldn't see me. I thought I did something to make her mad. So where are we taking her anyways?" Shift said as he followed up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 am
"To see the scientists, I'll take her in if you don't want to but I don't know what would happen to her if we don't" Gabriel said looking sorrowfully at the girl.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 am
"Oh no she's going all right. What do you think they'll do to me?" Shift wondered as he motioned for Gabriel to go faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:11 am
Gabriel shrugged "I don't know, but they have a weird kind of favouritism for Anya I think on of then adopted her, so they'll thank you for helping her."  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 am
"Oh ok can we hurry it up. I can't tell if shes breathing or not." Shift said slihtly paniked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:25 am
"She's breathing don't worry, if you panic you might drop her or something" Gabriel said fiddling in his jacket for the house key's. He opened the door and stepped through.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:37 am
Shift followed him through the door and said, "How far is it to get there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:33 am
"He's going with them!?" Renka quietly growled and pulled back what he could of the blood thread, leaving a piece in the corner of the room near the window. He motioned Joshua to join him as he quietly moved to the front of the roof, low enough to avoid being seen by Shift and Gabriel.
"Shift is turning on us for that girl..." he whispered, betrayal was one of the things Renka hated the most.  

KuroSeiryu

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:21 pm
"This way" Gabriel said pointing dramatically and spinning on his heels, "So...Shift when did you meet Anya" he said in a rubbish attempt to make conversation.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games