Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:27 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

"What? Already?" Iruka sighed as she walked over to Mika.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"Well, really I have no reason to stay." Mika looked over to Iroha real quick before returning his gaze to Iruka. "I don't want to be a bother."  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:42 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"If grandma says it's alright, then it's fine. You don't have to worry about Iro-chan either. He's always like this." Iruka looked to Iroha, who was watching a japanese drama. he had an annoyed expression on his face that was directed towards a character in the drama.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

"Only if it is alright with Iroha, seeing as I am his guest." Mika said, sitting next to Iroha, but still leaving him plenty of space.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:04 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha continued to focus his attention to the T.V. as Mika sat next to him.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

"Apparently he doesn't care of my presence. So are you two twins or something? You look alike." He asked Iruka.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:25 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"Yep, we are twins." she said smiling as she sat down, next to Mika. " We both look alike but we differ through body and soul

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Mika laughed softly. "Try and find a set of twins that are the same through personality. I was just asking because you two looked like the same age and had very similar features." Mika said, his attention going to Iruka... Seeing as Iroha seemed to not like Mika. Mika felt odd being there, since Iroha barely knew him. But he was talking more with Iruka then Iroha, so whose guest was he?  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iruka looked to Iroha then back to Mika "Sorry about how he's treating you, again. He's very distant towards people out of his family." she said, sighing.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image

"It's fine. He doesn't know me that well anyways. I think the only reason why he let me know where you live is because his grandmother told him to invite me." Mika said with a small smile. "Ah well, if he doesn't want to talk, I'll just talk to you." He said, throwing a teasing glance in Iroha's direction.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha felt a small stab in him from Mika's words. He didn't understand it, and stood up as he walked out the room to his. Iruka watched Iroha and called out to him as she leaned forward. "Iro-chan!" she sighed once more as she leaned back. "I'm really sorry about that." she, once again, apologized.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:29 am
User Image

"It's fine... Though I think I might have angered him." Mika said concerned. He sighed and closed his eyes for a second to think. He opened them again and talked to Iruka. "Why is it that Iroha seems to not have a lot of friends?"  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:33 am
"The invisible Boy"

Iruka gasped lightly as she paused. Regaining her composure she smiled to him as she looked down. "Well... that's because he went through some things back in Elementary school. When he was more energetic and lively. Hmm I'd say you can call him a bishonen just from looking at him! A lot of girls in class wanted to play with him so it's a daily fight till either me or the boys would call out to him to play with him. But one day everyone started to ignore him. They started to shun Iro-chan."

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 am
User Image

"Huh..." Mika said, thinking it over, his heart growing for Iroha. "They just ignored him out of nowhere?"  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 am
"The invisible Boy"

She nodded, "Well, that's not the worst of it... When a girl confessed to him in middle school, he was happy because it was the one he had a crush on. But... in the afternoon, when he was about to give his answer to her... she told him it was a joke, a prank, and pushed him as she shouted 'Don't ever talk to me again!' sadly, they were near the stairs on the second floor... so... he fell as the girl watched in terror not even helping him out after he passed out."

"A place to call mine."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games