Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
RP neko style X3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:29 am
Hotari followed them as they raced to the store  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:02 am
At the mall, just for laughs they walked into a prom dress store. "Ladies!!! Pick your dresses!!!" Melody said with a laugh, pretending to look royal, only to lose her cool and burst out laughing, then running among the racks of clothes, she found one she loved and went and tried it on, then approaching the girls she asked "What do you think? Ain't I just royally sexy?" she laughed at herself, and twirled in the dress.

User Image  

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:21 pm
crystal walked in the store behind melody and picked a dress crystal watched melody twirl she then nodded with a smile ageeing with melody and then went to try hers she approached the others a bit nervious " um.. how do i look? " User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:36 pm
"Absolutely gorgeous Crystal!!!" Melody said sincerely, admiring the beautiful gown. "I am buying that for you!!" she exclaimed, pulling out her wallet.  

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:21 pm
crystal blushed then nodded with a smile " thank you " then went to the dressing room to change back into her normal clothes as she was going back to melody with the gown in her arms she tripped and hit the floor hard " OW!!" she yelled as she sat up then quickly said " im ok " as she held right arm  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 am
"Crystal!!" Melody shrieked in surprise, going over to the poor girl, and looked at her arm. "Crys... I think it's sprained, a nasty bruise is already forming, We need to take you to the clinic on the first floor of this mall." she said, examining the arm closely. Then she gathered the dresses, and went to pay for them.

She found the others and handed them a wad of cash, "Im taking Crystal to the clinic down on the bottom floor, keep shopping, I'm also going to call Ice, he needs to know." she explained to them.  

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:35 pm
*Yuuki nodded and took the cash and dresses* then we'll take care of things here then we'll head out to meet you.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 pm
"Thanks Yuuki, it means alot." She said, carefully leading Crystal down the escalator.  

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:25 pm
*Yuuki nodded* no problem. just make sure she's okay. *she looked worried since Crystal was her first friend*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm
Hotari wandered off to look at some dresses. (idk what else 2 write-haha)  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:21 pm
by the time they reached the bottom of the escalator crystal already healed her own arm " melody please dont call my brother hes stressed out and over protective of me as it is and i dont need to go to the clinic see " said crystal as she moved her arm around and the nasty looking bruise was gone  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm
Hotari then started looking for the rest of them, and couldnt find them. "of course....people forget about me again..." she sighs  

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:33 am
Yuuki looked around and saw Hotari. "who forgot about you? and did you find a dress you like?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:42 pm
ice lionheart cole
by the time they reached the bottom of the escalator crystal already healed her own arm " melody please dont call my brother hes stressed out and over protective of me as it is and i dont need to go to the clinic see " said crystal as she moved her arm around and the nasty looking bruise was gone

She gasped, looking at the arm. "W-what happened? That ugly bruise was so dark and...just there! Now it's like gone... Oh wow..." she said trailing off, then as soon as she took the step off the escalator, fainted from shock. Crystal started to Panic, thinking about how now she needed her brother, because she wasn't strong enough to Carry Melody.  

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100

xChibiDollx

3,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
Yuuki looked around and saw Hotari. "who forgot about you? and did you find a dress you like?" she asked.

"o there u are yuuki! where did the others go?" she was holding a pink and black dress  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games