Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:17 pm
Bella was there in an instant "just stay calm ur going to be alright" she said with a blank face as she begain to heal his wounds. "a soft white light filled the cave from her hands.
"Sam were guna need some place drie to sleep and lay this guy down, wanna sniff one out?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:44 pm
Sam instently let Bella go to work and found a nice place for Isshuin to lay down at. He waited for Bella to finish before gently picking his weakened friend from the damp cave ground to the area he found. Sam soon brought the rest of their stuff as well, setting up a makeshift camp and then turning back to his Human form. "Glad your back friend. I would hate to have to kill you." Sam said this bluntly but honestly.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:48 pm
Nova moved in a bit as she watched Bella begin to heal Isshuin, though she looked up at Sam and moved to him, pushing him gently away from Isshuin "what ever is wrong with him.. it's a battle you have to let him fight on his own.." she murmered to him as she looked to Isshuin again. "he's unstable and dangerous, but he also makes for a good alley" she continued to murmer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:52 pm
Sam looked at Nova for a second, his wolf way of things clashing with his human outlook on life. In his world they killed troublesome wolves like this. But now this was his friend, how could he kill Isshuin? "If the time comes to where he is no longer our alley..... One of us will have to kill him. For his own good as well as ours. You know that." Sam didn't like this plan, but it was the only one that gave them a chance if he did change.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Nova nodded slowly, she knew very well that most got killed for less then what Isshuin had done, though she hated whenever it happened "He can still talk and still has control, so give him a chance" she said as she watched Sam carefully, reading his movements  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 pm
Sam glanced over to Isshuin and nodded to Nova. "I will not kill him. Not now. But I will if I have to." Sam turned away, trying to find some way to build a fire. Soon out of some fine twist of fate he had a pretty good fire going. He didn't know the time of day, but it didn't really matter at this point. Time would be meaningless in these caves and tunnels. He just hoped he picked the right ones in the future to lead them into the mountain. And not to their deaths.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:04 am
His breathing was weak. He slept for days, perhaps weeks but time was hard to keep. Sometimes he would move in his sleep and murmur things. He kicked around frequently. This wasn't a nightmare.....he was fighting something. Sometimes in his head things would escalate to the point of heated winds picking up but dying out quickly. The fight raged on for weeks.
[inside his mind]
Isshuin: Why me?! Why did you choose me? What do i possess that no one else does?
Roaring voice: You possess nothing. I helped you, you ungrateful little snot! It's a damn shame i got caught with you
Isshuin: Then why don't you just leave?!
Roaring voice: Because Isshuin.....YOU NEED ME!
Isshuin: NO i don't! You're putting my friends in jeopardy!
Roaring voice: Bwahahaha! I'M putting them in danger?! You got this all wrong! YOU'RE putting them in jeopardy
Isshuin: How do you justify that?
Roaring voice: If you weren't so weak, i wouldn't have to come out to save you!

Suddenly he awoke and yelled, "Get out of my head!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:55 am
When the food ran dry and when he wasn't carrying Isshuin through the tunnels, Sam went out and hunted on the surface. They were lucky that so far the tunnels only went so far underground to where Sam couldn't get out very rarely. But he knew that was going to end soon. They stopped often and soon Sam was worried that they were lost. Now they had stopped at a clear cavern with a Lake in the middle. This was good new for fresh water, but then again Sam was abruptly on edge. Thousands of tunnels littered the walls, some big, others very small. He set Isshuin down right when he yelled and scared Sam half to death. Isshuin's scream echoed down the tunnels, but strangely could not be heard over the Lake, as if the sound was absorbed by the water. Sam glanced around, not knowing what he was looking for but knowing deep down that something was very wrong.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 pm
"this is very strange" Bella said noting the wierd sound effects.
i suggest we all be on our gaurds. "illumination" she whisperd and a ball of light appeared in her handas and floated up highto light the caveren

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm
A harsh growl in his human form as his eyes darted to all the little tunnels. He could have sworn he saw things move. Was he going insane? Sam moved to one of the tunnels and sniffed, finding no sent other than water and rock. Again Sam felt great unease as he walked back to his friends. Sam looked at them. "Something is not right. Everytime I turn my head I see something move. But when I look back and investigate nothing is or was ever there. We need to get out of these caves." There was a bit of panic in his voice. Wolves never liked to be caged and this was one big cage.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 am
Isshuin looked around and realized that he must have been moved. The scenery was different and he saw things dancing in the corners of his eyes. Right now didn't seem to be the best time to thank Sam for what he did. Isshuin dug out his revolver and quickly loaded it with bullets, not sure if they would have an effect. He got up and stood next to Sam. "Hey, any idea what these things are? No? Good answer" Isshuin smiled and ran into the dark. Some slight scratching sounds were heard before a long silence. Then out of nowhere Isshuin came running flailing his arms. The sound of high pitched squeaks filled the air as a dense cloud of bats swarmed overhead. He ran right into Sam and Bella and tackled them to keep the angry bats from scratching or biting them. He then reached for Nova's leg and pulled her down. Soon after the dense cloud quelled and the cave was filled with the sound of the distant bats. Aside from a few scratches, everyone should have been alright. He looked at them and chuckled, "Hehe, well solves that problem" ^_^;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:02 pm
Sam got up and looked around, almost smiling. That was until he saw a pair of eyes looking back at him from a small tunnel. Sam blinked and the eyes were gone however. "Umm, Isshuin..... I dont think whats been watching us was bats. Did you see those eyes?" He looked around, but still couldn't find anymore. But now what was even stranger was that there was no sound. He couldn't even hear the dripping of water anymore.....  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm
Nova brushed off her cloths after getting up. The sounds of the bats were gone, and she had the worst feeling about this place, though sam was looking at one tunnel, she was caught staring off into another, she was staring right into a pair of eyes, but she couldn't feel herself move as she stared, something about the eyes made her want to follow them, but at the same time she had a sense of forbodding. She finally blinked, and the eyes were gone. She shook her head and looked around, all of the tunnels were empty, the sound completely gone, and she felt almost lost, like she had lost her sense of hearing. She shook her head and had to take a step, just to be reassured that she could hear her own foot steps.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 am
Isshuin stared into another tunnel behind them and saw a pair of red eyes glaring at him. Thier peicing red glow seemed to stare hrough him. He couldn't make out a shape of what it was. His heart beat slowly and he broke out in cold sweat. Not from the glare but from his feelings stirring inside. He felt threatened and scared but at the same time had the urge to attack whatever it was. He turned to look at his friends, all in a trance-like state. He could hear their breathing and some shuffling, there was no sound other than that. Isshuin spun around to see the eyes agin but they vanished. Reckless impulse pulled at Isshuin's gut, he was frustrated at whatever was watching them. Finally he let impulse do what it wanted and he yelled, "Come on out you coward!! Are you too scared to come and attack a group of travelers in the dark?! Come and get me! I'm waiting!" But his words didn't echo....  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:53 pm
Sam could barely hear the words Isshuin yelled. All sound seemed to be lost. He turned to look yet again in the glowing eyes of a tunnel. But now where ever he looked there were eyes. Many feelings pressed into him. Fear, Hate, and most of all the bone deep need to drink the water. It was as if the eyes were whispering that he needed to drink the water before his friends drank it all. Before there was none. He suddenly found himself at the water's edge, not knowing how he got there. But before he could drink the water, the animal inside him suddenly snapped. A Deep rage welled up inside of him, freeing him from the eyes control as he changed into his beast form. When he looked into one of the tunnels, he was ready to tear them apart with his claws. But what he saw made him stop for a second. One of the eyes stepped out, showing what looked like a small child with fins for ears. Many, many more also stepped out, there little eyes blinking adorably.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff