Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Questions and Assistance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HappiehMe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:49 pm
Err why my my dolphin mania page dun have any fish glowing,and its look like stuck or something?it didnt even glow or any red glow! >o
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:33 pm
@ Celestenya: At the moment, we do not have plans to make those mania's but if there is enough of a demand for it, I will make it happen.

@ HappiehMe: Uh, what? OK, if you are not seeing the images, make sure you are able to see all images, not just the whitelisted ones. You can change the images in Account Settings, at the bottom of the page.  

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

EmilyEverlasting

Devout Deadeye

12,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:58 pm
I don't know if this is for everyone, but i can no longer see the tanks listed for Dolphin Mania v3
Not like it is when you don't have it set right (all images etc thing), I can't see it at all. The links just aren't there...
0_0  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:23 pm
It is now back up and running again. ^^

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

Lunanya

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:15 pm
What causes a "high trigger" tank to stop glowing (and continue not glowing) even when you've accessed it in the last 15 hours?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 pm
Lunanya
What causes a "high trigger" tank to stop glowing (and continue not glowing) even when you've accessed it in the last 15 hours?
Could be a glitch on Gaias side.  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:32 pm
Sorry if this has been asked before, I did go back a couple of pages to check.

Sometimes the posts listing tanks show "non-agregate limit" or smething to that effect, instead of the not glowing/glowing text. Why is this?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:46 pm
RafiCat

Sometimes the posts listing tanks show "non-agregate limit" or smething to that effect, instead of the not glowing/glowing text. Why is this?
Gaia had a problem with the way things were going and mentioned another BG nerf. To help prevent another Aquarium nerf, Awesomeo and Absol used a limit on their analyzers. Only 15 images can show per page, and they can only be refreshed once every 23 seconds. Just make sure you don't switch pages or refresh for at least 23 seconds  

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

RafiCat

Mega Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm
_xX Es-One Xx_
RafiCat

Gaia had a problem with the way things were going and mentioned another BG nerf. To help prevent another Aquarium nerf, Awesomeo and Absol used a limit on their analyzers. Only 15 images can show per page, and they can only be refreshed once every 23 seconds. Just make sure you don't switch pages or refresh for at least 23 seconds

ah, I see, thank you smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:24 pm
What do you do if your fish are still affected by the undying glitch? (just noticed because my peelungers would have died a month ago if it was fixed...)  

Solnya the Second

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm
Celestenya
What do you do if your fish are still affected by the undying glitch? (just noticed because my peelungers would have died a month ago if it was fixed...)

I think you have to wait it out just because I have 6 fish that won't die until next year. That's just not cool and I know they fixed it for some people, but not everyone. I still see ghost fish in tanks and still see people with the problem of fish that are like immortal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:22 pm
What do I do if every Booty Grab I go on to says "Already Playing Another Game"? I dont have any game in process o.o
Nothing at all. Its been like that a few hours now.  

Josafat

Desirable Noob

II Neph II

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:24 pm
Usually that happens when you start to play a booty grab game, and you close out. It causes a glitch. Usually, it goes away after about 5 minutes, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 pm
Where would I post a tank invite thread? Creating a new game thread in the aquarium forum and I'd like to invite the DM guild to join smile  

GreenCatHat

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces