Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

" Thank you Michael " Ateryu said following him with the box of chocolates and the other hand still in his other pocket.

He looked back at Draven and Ayako. There was no way he was leaving the two. Lest they wander around some more. Ateryu didn't want to think of them this way because they were old enough to know right from wrong. Yet, curiosity would dominate sooner or later.

" Hey Michael, can you take away people's memories? " Ateryu asked hoping Michael would stop as well. He looked back at the two. The border guard was supernatural, Ateryu felt if he could cast barriers then he might as well have mind wiping abilities.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:07 pm
Nights of Nyx
User Image
Nights slowly walked over to him, wondering what 'game' he wanted to play. That's when she decided to ask, "And what game, may I ask, do you want to play." She asked as she sat down beside him.

User Image

((I am aware... But i thought it would be best for you to Rp as it and plan it's breakout))

Alucard smiled and kissed her putting his arms round her and pulling her closer to him "This game"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:39 pm
(Aliright. And Ace Jeral and Telos are like right behind you, they too are students of the human school.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 am
((Ok just remember we're in his private mansion, he has to live here because of his blood addiction in the school))  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:07 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael regarded the professor before turning to the two students outside the barrier. They could come along provided that they would shut up all about it, he couldn't handle a mass of curious humans going after the other side.

He started at Ateryu's next question, turning to him with an unreadable expression, "We'll see to that. Memory is an unknown and a complex territory," he completely turned to the two students, observing and calculating their potential, "We can't risk of any complications." Regardless, he took a step toward them and ordered the professor to bring them along, careful for the barrier to give way for them.

Turning back, he almost bumped against Kirra, who shared her warning, "I know of the complications, Kirra. Yet, this may be a good opportunity for the two worlds to come be together once again." Michael whispered to her, careful for the other humans and creatures that may listen in. Regardless of being a guardian to stop the inhabitants from breaching the border, he still wanted peace and harmony between the two different worlds.

|| EDITED! ||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:50 pm
((Did you guys forget that Kirra is blocking the way?))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 am
|| EDITED! ||  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:53 pm
Girl Within The Mirror
User Image
Siva Crosswell

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away."

Siva heard her response and thought about how long he had been attending the school "This is my fourth year here, so I'll be graduating this years" he said aftera couple moments of thinking. He wasn't one to pay attention to how long he had been attending the school so he often forgot about it while some other complained about it.

❝ Clira Rose Bridgemont ❞
❝Being ones self isn't a sin its a glory and in the end it makes you a saint not a sinner❞.original quote by me.

User Image

"An upper class man talking to me, astonishing" she said[ it out loud when she had meant to keep that embarrassing fact to her self."umm..ah.sorry not many people talk to me they think they will get in trouble with my father"She was blushing a bright red how much of a fool can she make her self appear.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:00 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra looked at the angel with wide eyes. Of all people to want the barrier to vanish, he was the last one she would have expected. For as long as she could remember, he had been preventing the two world from becoming one. This revelation was a great suprise to her.
Lowering her arms, Kirra stepped to the side, allowing the angels and humans to pass. "I understand now. If that is your wish sir than I'll help in any way I can."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 am
Jeral and Telos stepped up beside Kirra. "Shall we?" Jeral said patting her on the back. "Yes shall we?" Telos said from the other side patting her back. They both grab an arm and basically kidnap you as they follow Micheal across the border.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

Alucard sighed "They have crossed the line... Now I can't be held responsible for my actions" Alucard turned to Nights and kissed her before disappearing in a dash towards the school "What do they want exactly?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

He nodded to Kirra then led the way to the other side. Michael never expected it but Telos and Jeral just kidnapped Kirra, leaving a trail of dust behind them. The angel shook his head, telling them to stick together, tightly, and continued on their way.

Michael worried for the students' behavior once they stepped on the mythical border, whether they'll be in awe or shout to the heavens that they had discovered something which scientist or any professional humans in their side haven't. Still, he had placed a careful trust upon them, yet thinking that he should erase their memories of this particular moment.

Once arriving at the other side, he secured tight the barrier while walking towards the back gates of the Lufrenia Academy. "Be on your best behavior, please," he aimed that on the students, since they're first-timers and Ateryu already got the pep talk when he just did the opposite once.

Not much creatures were around, except for staffs and the season fairies around. They all bowed down to Michael, and one fairy swooped in, gave him a white rose then kissed him on the nose. The glow around it turned red briefly before flying away. The angel chuckled softly as he ventured to the principal's office. Arriving, he glanced them for a moment before knocking, "Professor Ateryu of the human side is here with some..." Should he tell him? Heck, it will happen sooner or later anyway, "... with some students."

Asher Gaith

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:41 pm
(Telos and Jeral are with Kirra at the Magical school.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:46 am
(Ok)  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:48 am
User Image

Alucard closed his eyes and dashed towards the group stopping behind them "I thought we had an agreement... If you persist to die... I will deliver, or should I reply by going into your school?"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff