Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:25 pm
With a strange look, Sonia said, "Likewise." But, she did not smile or take his hand. It wasn't that she felt any ill feeling towards him... she just wasn't accustomed to friendliness--hence her animosity towards Drago. "Sorry, I don't really like being touched."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:35 pm
Dracerdis smirks, half-smiling knowing completely how she feels "completely understandable. Friendliness is a rare emotion you hardly confront nor witness, correct?" Dracerdis wipes the smile off his face that he'd forced on only moments ago.  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Sonia looked away with a dark look on her face. This conversation was getting dangerously personal. She started to follow Drago again after spouting over her shoulder, "It's not like that. Friendship is just troublesome for someone like me." She started walking away, wanting to get as far from this topic as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Drago let out a big laugh.
Dargo: well should i leave you 2 love birds alone?
he said this in a joking way but continued to walk his way to Adreinna's house.  

Spicerelf

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 pm
After showing vin to the spare bedroom adrienna walked back into the front room and sat down in the chair by the fireplace a book in her hand. i can't sleep yet.i still can't believe i actually kissed him on the cheek. she thought as she closed her eyes for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:52 pm
Vin had layed down but was rolling around in his bed. the bed did not fit him. he was acustom to harder beds. he got up and layed down on the floor.
Vin: this is much better.
he layed down and relaxed.

Drago walked up to the door and knocked.
Drago: hey, anyone there?  

Spicerelf

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:54 pm
"Oh..ok.." Emily whispers watching the other angel dash off. "Wow that was a real angel..." Emily, to shocked to do anything simply sits down on a bench to think.

((soory guys. I had to go, but I'm bk!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:56 pm
Sonia half-slapped Drago on the arm and kept walking with him. "You were gonna leave me there?" she whispered harshly. She kept up with him easily, ignoring her awkward feeling.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm
adrienna heard the knock on the door and jolted awake the book falling to the floor as she stood up. walking to the door she rubbed her eyes before opening it slowly " hello." she said sleepily " who are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:01 pm
he laughed.
Drago: well, he did like you.
he looked at the door and smiled.
Drago: so, do you like him? no wait, you have to much atraction to me for that.
he laughed again.
he looked at her. Drago then looked at the door and said "hey, is Vin there? Tell him Drago is here to see him."  

Spicerelf

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 pm
Emily glanced over to her right to the other angel walking away with a guy. Not really paying attention to what was going on she runs over to her. She was about to explored with curiousity. "Hey!" She yells waving at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm
adrienna frowned slightly before walking back inside and heading to the spare bedroom. she knocked on the door for a moment before saying " vin, there's someone at the door that's asking for you."  

golden-priestess2

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm
Sonia's attention was drawn towards the angel from before. She ran over and said quickly, "When I return, I will come back here so wait for me, please. Oh, by the way, my name is Sonia." She ran back to Drago. She scowled at him. "He didn't like me, he was just being nice. Also, if by attraction you mean 'adamant loathing, then yes."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:24 pm
Drago let out a hearty laugh and said "fair enough. besides, i have to make Vin a bad influence again. by the sound of her voice in there, she sounds like a screamer." he let out another laugh.

Vin got up and walked to the door of the house.
Vin: who is it?

Drago: hey weirdo, let me in.

Vin opened the door.  

Spicerelf

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:24 pm
"Oh ok." Emily watches the angel, Sonia walk away once again. "My name is Emily by the way." She yells.

Sigh... she seems always left behind. Whether it be other creatures, her own kind, or even the world. Everything seems to just pasy her by. She missed her childhood and most of her teenage life already, but she would change that. Maybe...

Emily walked back over to the bench to wait. She hated to be out in the open all alone. The feeling that something could be watching her crept up her spine. Being kept in a cage for years on end had effected her love of free open space. She shrunk down into the bench wanting to leave.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games