Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:29 pm
"Yes. D.C. is where you will get fully evaluated. I need to give a report and they need to show you your new equipment available and how to use it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:19 pm
Christy's eyes lit up. "...New equipment? Fun, fun, fun....." She put her book down. "So what exactly will I be working with?" Christy asked. She was ever so curious. "What do you mean, evaluated? I'm a good, clean citizen."  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Criminal Innocence
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:36 pm
Honestly, I don't care where we're going. I'm ready to do something exciting, or worth doing either way I wanna get paid and that doesn't happen by standing around.

We'll be at the airport in five.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:32 pm
As soon as the leave a car(i forgot what type of car it is)appear in front of L and a guy open the car door for L as soon as L seat on the car the guy ask 'where are we heading L?' L replyed 'the airport'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:43 pm
Meanwhile Ellie was in D.C., where she currently lived. She lived in a one bedroom apartment, but right now she was at work, bagging groceries for the people waiting in line to pay for their stuff. What a boring day... She thought to herself, but keeping a fake smile one. "Smiling is what we do." Her boss once said to her. "If we don't smile, then how do you expect are customers are going to think of this place?" So she continued to smile and wished everyone a nice day and to come again soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 pm
"You want something exciting? Alright. How about a double or nothing wager? If you get there at four-thirty, I'll match what your boss is giving you. If you get there thirty seconds late, you lose this rides' pay? What do you say Scotty?. This bet is for you too Mark. Think fast, the time is ticking, and since you're driving both of us under security detail, I do believe your employer is paying 300$ more for this ride."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 pm
"Hai, Scotty-chan!! You should really put your money where your mouth is." Christy tried to hide her smirk from Scotty. ~Seth is CUNNING!! Now, this should be interesting...~ she watched the boys, waiting for Seth to explain the new equipment to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:26 pm
"As for your equipment, Christy, you have access to advanced electron microscopes, genome scanners, neurological processors, experimental technology, and an entire lab filled with every compound thought of, with the exception of Uranium. I think most people remembered what happened. Everyone heard of the Manhattan project? You will be working with the same amount of technology of those men and more."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm
Christy was overall pleased at the equipment she'd be using. "That's....I am so tempted to hug you, you really just do not know how happy working with scienctific scanners, and slpitters make me!" She smiled a bright smile. She picked her book up off her lap and read. She stopped to pick up a notebook and she read some, taking a few notes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:54 pm
"Right on.., so What do you say Scotty, are you willing to take the wager or not?" *They could save some time by going earlier. They needed to buy supplies."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel generated a random number between 3 and 5 ... 5!

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:09 am
Chirsty took more notes, then looked up. "Scotty-chan, just take it or leave it! I mean really?" she smiled at them. "Didn't your mother ever teach you to do the correct thing in the presence of a lady?" She smiled playfully, not really meaning what she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:07 pm
*No matter what, they'd be there by 4:50. It would give them just a little time for checking in.* "Well I suppose the bet is off then if you're not thinking of taking it. Any way, Here are your tickets everyone. *The scanner started printing them off.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 pm
Christy leaned over and grabbed the tickets from the little device. She passed them all out, and sat down right by Seth. She grabbed his hand and looked at it closely. "This thing is really interesting. It's like a mini computer.." she said out loud, more to herself than anything. Christy leaned her head down to look at the device closer, when her hair slid across Seth. "Opps. sorry Seth." She mumbled, not really paying attention to anything but the thing on his wrist.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:42 am
L was in the his private plane that head to D.C,Watari look at L and said 'why are we going to D.C L?' L replied 'To buy some rare candy'  

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am
"It works on 5 terrabytes of data space. Four are dedicated to the brain, one is dedicated to computer functioning."  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games