Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enqlish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:22 pm
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Miel smiled crookedly at Vale, the situation he was in, it was almost too funny. "See you Raine," Miel waved sheepishly as the frustrated angel disappeared from sight, then turned back to Vale "Man, you sure know how to piss them off!" he snickered, "I'm surprised you and Raine have been a package for so long." Miel slowly backed away, rolling steadily "Hmm, so now that you're scaring away all your girl friends why not come hang out with me instead of miss Nights here?" Miel asked in a malicious tone, not at all expecting Vale to come. (Whos playing?) Miel smiled again and closed his eyes, "I mean, Nights is welcomed to join, but I can sense she's not in the greatest of moods. Such as Raine..." Miel chuckled again when he remembered how Raine stormed off earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:55 am
Nights laughed, it sounded very fun indeed and the truth was she always acted like this. She looked at Miel, "I would love to join, and you your fyi I am a great mood at the moment." She told him with a grin still on her face.  

Nights of Nyx

Enqlish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm
((It's been three days since anyone posted I: ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm
(Yeah i know, i'm waiting for Hareonca)  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 am
{I do believe this needs some plot advancement. People are just kinda wandering without any interaction}  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 am
(Well, lets get to monday then)

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY!

Announcement: All students must gather in front of the school, this is not an option. Please make your way to the front of the school outside the doors.

With his regards,

The headmaster

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 pm
For the first time all weekend, the now ice encrusted door was opened. A thick mist billowed out, enshrouding the doorway like a malevolent fog. Zeroki calmly stepped out, faint swirls of mist curling and twisting as he passed. He quickly shut his door behind him and headed for the entrance.

"Bout time something happened" He muttered aloud while waiting for the other students.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 pm
Nights stopped typing on her computer, "Guess I shall go, for now I'll be good." She said as she closed it and set it into her bag. Then she slugged the bag over her shoulder and walked out the room. She was one of the first people at the entrance.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:28 pm
Riku woke up to the break of the sun in his dazey eyes "Morning... School" Riku got up and dressed puttign his breakfast  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 pm
Raine stood against a wall, waiting for the other students to arrive. The headmaster had assigned her and Vale to the duty of teaching the students the art of war and defense. She had no idea how this would work as they were all for different sides and lord forbid if they got into a spat about which was stronger  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:57 pm
Nights leaned against the school wall. She wondered what they were gonna do today but then sighed, she already knew. The future wasn't a surprise to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 pm
Kirra woke up abit later than usuall, but was still tired as hell. Her father really didn't know how to give her a break, even for one day. She got dressed and walked over to her desk where all her tasks as well as other needed information was to be sent. as always, there was a list of things that her father wanted her to do and then another note. This one wasn't a list of duties, but was a memo from the headmaster requesting that all students meet at the front of the school. Kirra put the small note back on her deck and grabbed a few last minute things before heading out of her room and to the front entrance.  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:49 pm
Riku was walking to school and arrived at the gate "Here we go" Riku sighed before walking again to the main entrance  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:22 am
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Miel woke up early as usual and cleaned himself to look presentable for his monday classes. He grabbed his bag from the side of the coat rack and whistled to obtain Galfo's attention. "School Galfo," Miel said hurriedly knowing he wanted to make it to school before the uncouthly groups of students started to show up. Miel hopped into the hole, his body and soul engulfed into a universe of unknown before being launched out of the floor in front of Miel's locker.
"Good going Galfo, now anyone can get into my home through this trap hole." Miel sighed as Galfo's thuggish laugh evaporated from his mind. Miel tapped his locker and shoved the books inside, closing the locker back up firmly, as he did the portal closed too. Miel jogged into the lunch area and grabbed his usual seats and table, then pulled out a book and began to read. The bell had yet to ring which ment the school day was yet to start.

Enqlish

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:14 am
Vale sat on the wall above Raine's head. Raine and him had gotten up early to have breakfast, Friday's fiasco behind them. He'd spent a little time with both girls over the weekend, it had always marveled him how different the two of them were in comparison. He had spent the bulk of the night listening to music.  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games