Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:26 am
ThePeerOrlando
LadyInWhite
I kept thinking if i ever had to get an abortion i'd ask to have the fetus put into a jamjar and then show it to anyone who came past my house. whee

My girlfriend has an innate fear of pregnancy. She freaks out if we see the condom broke (which she always checks), and gets the morning after pill (despite the fact that it makes her incredibly sick for days). I'm sure that if abortion were outlawed and she got pregnant, she'd either kill herself or try and perform a self-abortion. She said she wants to have her mangled body (along with her dead fetus' mangled corpse) to be put on display somewhere to show women the danger of illegal abortion, and hopefully alter someones opinion of illegalizign abortion. Of course this was in a moment of dark rage after hearing about S. Dakota, so I'm unsure if she was just angry or serious. I just sweatdrop
Smart girl. domokun

When i went to Dresden, Germany, we went to the Hygiene Museum and in the Procreation section they had a bunch of jars with fetal development stages. It was quite interesting. I don't think they were aborted fetii i think they were donated or something. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:35 am
LadyInWhite
ThePeerOrlando
LadyInWhite
I kept thinking if i ever had to get an abortion i'd ask to have the fetus put into a jamjar and then show it to anyone who came past my house. whee

My girlfriend has an innate fear of pregnancy. She freaks out if we see the condom broke (which she always checks), and gets the morning after pill (despite the fact that it makes her incredibly sick for days). I'm sure that if abortion were outlawed and she got pregnant, she'd either kill herself or try and perform a self-abortion. She said she wants to have her mangled body (along with her dead fetus' mangled corpse) to be put on display somewhere to show women the danger of illegal abortion, and hopefully alter someones opinion of illegalizign abortion. Of course this was in a moment of dark rage after hearing about S. Dakota, so I'm unsure if she was just angry or serious. I just sweatdrop
Smart girl. domokun

When i went to Dresden, Germany, we went to the Hygiene Museum and in the Procreation section they had a bunch of jars with fetal development stages. It was quite interesting. I don't think they were aborted fetii i think they were donated or something. ninja

I went there! And, yes they were donated. It was the most awesome thing.  

Yi Min

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:59 am
Yi Min
LadyInWhite
ThePeerOrlando
LadyInWhite

Smart girl. domokun

It was indeed. I wonder what anti-choicers would say about that... ninja I think i'll go back and stare at them when i go back in July.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:08 pm
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
Screw being symbolic. I say we just start dumping the corpses of women who die from botched back alley abortions on their lawns. Once the bodies start to pile up, thye might reconsider their position.
Nah, can't do that. "Respect the dead" and such. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere close to the people that caused their deaths, even if they're dead.

Maybe we could convince the person making the decision of what to do with the body to allow us to do so? I'm sure after watching their loved one die over a four week period from an infection and non-stop bleeding, they'd be ******** angry.
Not what I find wrong with it. It's just putting a body who died because of them on the person who caused their death's lawn. It'd be like burying dead soldiers on the battlefield they died on.  

S. Shark

YellowRoses610

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:18 pm
Nethilia
Only if you spice it with apple. I love appletinis.

So today I need to go out and get more asspatches. Cause a mostly infertile Neth is a happy Neth. My mom in law is covering them so that we, in her words, don't have to worry about things like that while the manperson is in college and I have no health care. Better than the pill, since pills are easily forgotten around me.
My freind got pregnite on the pach back it up just to be safe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:24 pm
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
Screw being symbolic. I say we just start dumping the corpses of women who die from botched back alley abortions on their lawns. Once the bodies start to pile up, thye might reconsider their position.
Nah, can't do that. "Respect the dead" and such. I doubt they'd want to be anywhere close to the people that caused their deaths, even if they're dead.

Maybe we could convince the person making the decision of what to do with the body to allow us to do so? I'm sure after watching their loved one die over a four week period from an infection and non-stop bleeding, they'd be ******** angry.
Not what I find wrong with it. It's just putting a body who died because of them on the person who caused their death's lawn. It'd be like burying dead soldiers on the battlefield they died on.

It's more like burying them on the front lawn of the man who's responsible for their death, and what do you think Arlington National Cemetary is? It was (originally) the front yard of General Robert E. Lee, the commander of the Confederate forces during the Civil War. During the war, the bodies of the soldiers who died fighting were buried there, because the clerk that was in charge thought it was poetic justice to bury them at "the feet of the man who was ultimately responsible for their death".  

ThePeerOrlando

Nethilia

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:02 am
reggie _chan
Nethilia

So today I need to go out and get more asspatches. Cause a mostly infertile Neth is a happy Neth. My mom in law is covering them so that we, in her words, don't have to worry about things like that while the manperson is in college and I have no health care. Better than the pill, since pills are easily forgotten around me.

About half the time, I do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:16 am
LadyInWhite
Yi Min
LadyInWhite
Smart girl. domokun

It was indeed. I wonder what anti-choicers would say about that... ninja I think i'll go back and stare at them when i go back in July.

Do you live in Germany or do you just visit? I lived there for two and half years. I remember some of the other seniors were not so keen about it.

And, I was like eek *runs to next thing* eek *runs back to the first thing* "Whoa.. can I touch this?"
Teacher: sweatdrop

Yi Min

Yi Min

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:19 am
Nethilia
reggie _chan
Nethilia

About half the time, I do.

Mine come with this 5$ off next purchase of the patch coupon. I don't use them, because my insurance completely covers them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:21 am
Yi Min
LadyInWhite
Yi Min
LadyInWhite
Smart girl. domokun

Do you live in Germany or do you just visit? I lived there for two and half years. I remember some of the other seniors were not so keen about it.

And, I was like eek *runs to next thing* eek *runs back to the first thing* "Whoa.. can I touch this?"
Teacher: sweatdrop
No, i don't live in germany. I live in Austria. But i shall be attending university in Germany soon. Freiberg to be precise. Me and my dad went there to scout it out and went to the museum. whee  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

S. Shark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:35 pm
ThePeerOrlando

It's more like burying them on the front lawn of the man who's responsible for their death, and what do you think Arlington National Cemetary is? It was (originally) the front yard of General Robert E. Lee, the commander of the Confederate forces during the Civil War. During the war, the bodies of the soldiers who died fighting were buried there, because the clerk that was in charge thought it was poetic justice to bury them at "the feet of the man who was ultimately responsible for their death".
It's the exact same thing, and I still think it sucks. If the person consents to it, fine, but I fail to see how it's justice. Unless the person who caused the death gets some kind of disease from the bodies. Then I'd laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:34 am
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando

It's the exact same thing, and I still think it sucks. If the person consents to it, fine, but I fail to see how it's justice. Unless the person who caused the death gets some kind of disease from the bodies. Then I'd laugh.

Heh, I know it is. Silly me, not typing it right. Sorry.

Anyway. I'd think if bodies begin piling up on your front yard, you begin to think "Oh s**t." at some verigated point. And we could just leave them to rot in front of it, no burial, and afterawhile who knows, bubonic ain't that far off...  

ThePeerOrlando

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:22 pm
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando

Anyway. I'd think if bodies begin piling up on your front yard, you begin to think "Oh s**t." at some verigated point. And we could just leave them to rot in front of it, no burial, and afterawhile who knows, bubonic ain't that far off...
Let me see... rotting corpes + pro-life rally... hm... no, that'd be just completely immoral, but...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:57 pm
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando

Let me see... rotting corpes + pro-life rally... hm... no, that'd be just completely immoral, but...

...Wait. You think I have morals? User Image I must not be doing my job right...  

ThePeerOrlando

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:36 pm
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando
sybex Shark
ThePeerOrlando

...Wait. You think I have morals? User Image I must not be doing my job right...
Well, I figures no one likes listening to people go, "They really don't value life! Looky looky!"  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games