Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
So what's your fursona? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashley_1993_Love

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 am
heart I'ma Wolf, Half angel and a Princess. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 am
average blue/black fox anthro named velc. theres a pic on my FA, but cant get it now, in public and junk. X3  

guitargod4900

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

Opossumbly

Undead Elder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:38 pm
Opossum with a splash of Golden Lion Tamarin. I really need to do a redesign, though. gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm
I be an Omnimorphic Light Wolf. Light being the element of specialty, like the nerd I am. On gaia, however, I'm a Pale Angelic Wolf. <3~ Though I switch between black 'n white a lot. :V

Though if any of y'all prefer to know, I have more pictures on my FA account, as my fursona is known by the name of Sykes. >> I'd have chosen that name on here, but someone who left the account dead has it. |: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/matinus (WARNING: Not for all ages, but won't show unless you're registered. :3)  

Sirrush

Generous Wolf

11,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Furry Fuzzball

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:48 pm
Hi There, I Am Faith, Call Me Faidia, And Im Going To Tell You A Little About Myself...
I Am A Nature Loving Furry, Who Has The Power To Bend The Very Elements!
I Am A Fox. I Am Mid Height, Standing 5'2" Tall. I Am Very Well Toned, And Well Curved. My Fur Is Dark Grey, With Gold Streaks In My Ears And Tail. My Eyes Have A Gold Patch Of Fur In The Surrounding Area Around Them. My Hair Is Long, Waist Lenghth, And Strait...
I Am Very Well Mannered, Well, Most Of The Time... And I Am Very Friendly.
heart 4laugh heart

BUT, Here's The Technical Bio:

Gaia Username: The Furry Fuzzball
Character's name: Faidia
Sexual Orientation: (Straight)
Species: (Arcticfox, Yellow)
Subspecies: Pureblood
Bio: Faidia Was Seperated From Her Parents At A Young Age By A Wild Fire In Her Village. She Found Shelter In An Abandoned Village, Which Became Her Home...Until...Now...
Appearance:
[Appearance]

User Image

(The Above Picture Done By Me)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
UserName:RealLiveDragon
RP Name: RuGaard
Age biggrin iffers depending on the RP. Average 20
Height: 6' 6"
Wing Span: 10' 12"
Abilities: Abnormal strength, thick scales, flight and very keen vision.
Scale Colour: Blue with silver highlights with some red in places.(look at my avi)
Bio:Has a very courageous personality and is willing to defend those who he is loyal to. Can get distracted by shiny things as it helps to keep his scales strong by eating metals. Cold-blooded, so cold can weaken him more easily then others might think. Never backs down from a challenge but does not pick fights that he cannot win.  

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:24 pm
http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/SladeFalok/Volgaa.jpg

Pretty self-explanatory~ :v

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 pm
'Ello I'm Ulric, long-time member of this guild, back when it was AFG x3. Anywho I'd figure I'd repost my fursona. Almost always I am Ulric, a golden-eyed grey wolf. Check out my profile page for the pic. I do have three other fursona's a use from time to time though they are only for certain....occasions. One is Konrad, a rather handsome and huge Clydesdale. The other is Reynard, an intoxicatingly cute red fox. Lastly is Ulrika whom is a female version of Ulric. x3  

Ulric Kessler

Fears and Lies

7,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm
I have several fursona. My main one isnt really even a living thing. my main one is a plushie of a tortured feline. he has a zipper on his side his eart is ripped out and he has tar coming from his eyes. His outfit he always wears is baggy black pants with barbwire as the belt and a top made out of belts thats exposes most of his chest. He carries a katana with him for protection. He has long red hair and his eyes are red as well. he has hearts carved into his paws and his paws are bigger then the average furs paws. his name is Lune. I have yet to come up with a personality for him because i am him. he is my fursona i use to represent me when i dont feel like acting like a character. although for some reason i often act differently when representing me that way anyway. Maybe ive gotten so use to acting as my fursonas i cant help but act differently. that being said he has no set personality so his personality could be greatly affected by my personalities and if it is a thing of what ive gotten use to , then also the personalitys of my other fursonas  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:03 am
Here's my main fursona. I have a few others though. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/4922191/  

Blood_Wolf1

Rako the Dark One

Tipsy Loiterer

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:44 pm
A silver with red tipped fur kitsune with 3 tails but can have up to 9.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 pm
My fursona is the result of an orgy between many species.

User Image  

Jorderora

Southern Inhospitality

Dangerous Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:32 pm
Well used to be a black cat .-. But wasn't me much anymore. So I'm a Sea Otter ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:52 am
Tsutsuga, a crimson Spirit Wolf of Japanese Buddhist lore which is known as a devourer of souls of the wicked.

What sucks is there's next to nothing information-wise or image-wise on much of the internet pertaining to them, aside from a few minute passing references from either the DotHack franchise, the anime Mirage of Blaze, or the plague that afflicted much of Tsutsuga Japan in the past.. Sad face is sad :/  

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

IX_EpsilonOverdrive_XI

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:50 pm
My fursona is an Arctic Fox/Wolf hybrid. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items