Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:41 pm
"You came here on your own? I was taken. You see my dad killed my mom, and he was trying to kill me. So i hid from him in a small cave, and I escaped him. Then got caught by some nice looking old people, bu they turned me in to the slave market.
I didn't go quietly. I killed two guards, and tried to run. When they caught me the tied my hands together, and put me in shackles. And here i am..."
She sighed and rested her head against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

"well..if it makes you happy ill annoy the warden and look what happens" she said smirking she changed into her little fairy form and snuck into the wardens office and was flying infront of him giggling.

"It was right in front of you, and you still didn't notice it."

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:54 pm
The warden looks at her. "What the hell? Hey wait Rin?" He was confused, and he got up to catch her. He swung his hand out towards her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:01 pm
He didn't care if he hurt her right now, so he grabbed the first thing on his desk ( A thick book), and tried to hit her. " Don't make me turn into my demon form. I'll kill you. Or i might have to bind your transformations."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

"well..HOW ABOUT YOU CATCH ME FIRST THEN?" she said happily and hit him as hard as she could on the head since she was a fairy she wasnt that strong and then flew outside "shhh the wardens going to kil me" she said laughing and then flew back to her cell as if nothing happened she laughed.

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:12 pm
Summer laughed when Rin flew out of his office.

His head hurt from hitting himself with that book. He went through the clutter in his office looking for a special collar for her. He went out to her cell when he found it. " Hello little fairy." He unlocked her cage, and put the collar on her and locked her cage again. " You can shape shift, but you won't be able to get outside of your the market or in my office. Not until you figure out how to get the collar off. Oh, and it won't come of if you shape shift. It'll shrink and grow with your body. When you can get the collar off you can annoy me some more." He smiled at her and laughed a little.
He looked over at Summer. " Comfy in your shackles?"

" Piss off." Summer looked at him innocently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:20 pm
" Demons don't fight fair sweet heart." He smiled again. " But, if your lonley you can always talk to me." He winked at her. He was being sick, and he knew it.
He looked back over at Summer. "That goes for you to sweety." He winked again.

Summer made some gagging noises. " Care to tell me why i would ever do something like that?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:32 pm
" Why not? I'm the warden. I can call you anything I want, and there isn't a thing you could do to stop me." He glanced at Summer. " If you did come to me, because you were lonely i might just free you. As long as you stay with me. I have so many slaves yet i'm so lonely. Your a half demon, but I can compromise. My other slaves are humans."

Summer was shocked. Set her free? No, no he wouldn't really be doing that. He would be keeping her to keep him company. She might as well be his servant. "... I know your right Rin, but I don't know if i could handle that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 pm
" Yeah, but i might as well be his sex doll, because i don't think he wants a relationship. He would have to be desperate to come to me..." She didn't realize she had said it out loud.

The warden smiled at Summer. " You would only be my sex doll if you wanted to be. Rin I would treat you nicely to."

Summer made a disgusted face at him, and he laughed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image
Rin Himura

-l- Zepar -l-
Vice Captain

Pheonix of Angels
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image
Mistress Camile Dystra walked into the room where the slaves were kept and looked around. She kept her swords in place as she examined the room. In all honesty she wanted a boy slave, her past girls tended to become snappy with her at times. She wondered if where the warden was so she could ask if any males had been brought in.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games