Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Capital Prime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:37 pm
Tozzar smirked as Terra backed down, she was like he had pegged her earlier. A good politician for this small little town, but nothing more than a person for a little town. She would never be able to stand in the true intergalatic game of chess. Tozzar switched on his con-link remembering Troyce was probably up to something by now. -Hey, what you up to? I just negotiated not only our release but secured us a ship to get off of this rock....oh Tauk is aware we are on this planet and trying to steal us away. Thought I should add that on, something you might like to know- Tozzar responded with a laugh. Hopefully Troyce hasn't done anything too stupid to ******** up the release Tozzar had just got them...then again Tozzar would honestly be surprised that Tryoce was trying to free them and not trying to escape the planet on his own.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:18 pm
“Con link detected, locating target now!” The automated voice spoke at an alarming volume. The gravity in the room released once more and everything slowly lifted into a free floating whirl. As soon as you used your con link the commanding computer hacked and tracked your communication. The target, Troyce, would show up like a beacon with coordinates. “Target acquired.” The voice followed a few seconds later. A blinking dot appeared on a side screen that revealed Troyce’s location. As soon as Terra heard those few words spoke by her commanding computer she reappeared on a screen in full view of the screen.

“You don’t know how long I have been waiting for you to try that. You truly are a gambler. Most spies wouldn’t attempt it. You never know what companies control their con lines and which don’t. It was worth a shot but now we get a sneak peek at your conversation.” Terra seemed bubbly again. She knew having tapped your con link didn’t change anything but it sure tickled her.

-Tozzar your line is hacked. I am cutting off all communications. Aww crap that was a rooky mistake.- Troyce was pissed and unsure weather of not to believe anything you said because your line was hacked. Once Troyce crashed his connection the blinking beacon froze and then died. The last location it was seen was right up against the penitentiary hall.

“Tozzar is it? See was that so hard. I am so pleased that I know your name now. Shieyth connect me to the holding hall.”

“All communication with the penitentiary has been disabled. The issue is internal.”

“Tozzar what has your friend done, this Troyce, done? He better not harm any of my men!” Terra threw a very small threat. You were amused. Your smile looked as though you had yelled ‘I told you so.’ Terra moved her conversation over to her own con link.

“Alright everyone out!” The large cyborg telth yelled as he turned in the room to face each of the guards. “Leave through the west exit and stay out until you have been told by Terra herself.” He was stern with them all. It was his way of masking his slight anxious feelings. He knew the assassin was just on the other side of the door and would come in at any second to kill them, anything to free his friends. The cyborg checked the fastening over his heavy duty armor once more and then readied for whatever was waiting with two long metal bars drenched in chilled electric oils. A touch from those bars would have the same effect as two tasers. That was four times as much needed to take down a telth. Telth have a weaker affinity for electric shock.

“Get your people and leave. Both ships will be marked on your con link. Take either one and get out. I hope your friend Troyce is still alive by the time you get to him.” Terra said and then shut off her screen. The gravity kicked on again and the doors opened. The guards standing outside blocked off the direction you should not move in.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:53 pm
Tozzar started to hack the computer to try and find anything he could do to the jail from the computer he was at (let me know if there is because I am under the impression there isn't) seeing that it was unreachable at the moment he cursed and deleted a couple of registries that would be unnoticed till he left the planet but would really screw up Terra's operations for a couple of days, "******** b***h," he said as he got up to leave. As he was about to leave an idea jumped into his head. He plopped back down into the computer and hacked into the automatic defenses that Terra had tried sicking on him. He changed the command sequence and set it to alarm to fire on anyone that tried to leave the room he was in but him until he gave a remote signal on his armor. He hacked into the loud speaker system of the building they were in and said, "I have just set the defense system to kill anyone in a guarded room and the grounds in general who try to leave where they are at until I give a remote signal from my armor at the jail. This is simply an insurance card to prevent any possible betrayal from you Terra my dear. Don't take it personally, just business."

Tozzar got up and made his way to the jail to reconnect with Troyce, Das and Barney. As he walked he checked over his computer system and cleared his con link of any devices hacking him so that he was untraceable once more. Still he opened an encrypted con line with Dowser, -Yo Dowser if your reading me, I just got a ride of Sizzle. Sorry for the delay, another ******** snag came up and threw us off. We are going to continue on to the rendezvous point to assault Tauk's fortress, is the army ready yet for the strike?  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm
“You just don’t get it Tozzar. It’s not you I care about…good riddens.” Terra spoke quietly to herself as she watched the darkening skyline cross the sky. The brightest of the planet’s sons was setting and it would be the darkest night it has been in the course of a week. It felt that way for sure.

The door to the holding hall opened abruptly but nothing stood in the door way. The cyborg telth brought his weapons up at the ready and waited. He switched his vision over to thermal scanners and noticed Troyce had slipped in under UV cover. Troyce had initiated a UV brightness that fired from his suit. Since neither humans nor telth could see UV light rays he would appear invisible. Unfortunately his foe was a cyborg and use any ray of vision at hand.

“I see you telth assassin. This is not your path. Another door has opened and there is another way. Your friend Tozzar has unlocked a path and it is for you and your friends. If you move any closer in an alarming state or make an attempt at my life neither of them will leave this place alive.” The cyborg threatened. “Shall you respond respectfully I will release both of your friends and allow you to leave the same way you came? Tozzar will be waiting for you.”

Troyce moved from out of his invisible field and stood tall before the cyborg a few meters away. He looked the telth up and down with a distasteful face.

“What monster are you. Part Telth part robot. Do you not know this is a sin against our flesh and spirit?” Troyce said in a mocking tone. He was astonished by the work of metal before him but disgusted at the same time. Even Troyce had enough faith in the telth race to still favor nature and natural life over all other things. He didn’t preach it as much as the others but it he felt it all the sane.

“Do not test my patience. Let me know that I can trust you and everything will work out as planned. This is not your fight Troyce.” The cyborg continued to press his words into Troyce.

“Fine!” Troyce lifted the gun he stole off of a Lunar Angles body and dismantled it piece by piece with all of his other tentacles. “Now let them go.”

“It’s not the gun that worries me!” Troyce groaned and cut of the wired ropes that had a mixture of oils and blood dripping down them. Once they were disconnected and on the floor the cyborg moved to Barney’s cell and released him. Barney rushed out of the cell and past Troyce. He didn’t do so well in small spaces. Not after being stuck in space for a long time in a broken down ship. The cyborg then moved to Das Berg’s cell but the man was already out. He broke through the wall next to his cell and then took down part of the wall the lasers passed through.

“What do you call yourself?” Das Berg asked, turning from behind Troyce who was collecting his things from off of the ground.

“I am known as Blitz.”

“Now is not the time for meet and greets. We need to get off this planet if we are to run from Tauk.” Troyce reminded das Berg with a smack of his head. The cyborg man turned with a thud and ran passed him.

“Tauk. OH no oh no oh no. Giget we have to get out of here……GIGET!!!!” Barney screamed. “Where is my GIGET!” Barney ran around frantically.

“If you mean your things they are in the command room, the storage closet in the back.” Blitz spoke while observing the damage das Berg did to his brig.

“Thanks mate.”

The group met up with you on their way out of the head quarters just as the sirens began. It was the darkest it had been the whole time you were there and it was something of a celebration on the streets. Both ships appeared on your con map. The one provided directly by Lunar Angels was closest.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:34 pm
Tozzar laughed as his allies met up with him, "You impatient bastards, how many dead bodies did you leave behind? Not that it matters, I pissed the b***h off to much to worry about not getting some anyway," Tozzar said with a laugh as he looked at his conmap. The break out would probably be something Tauk expects form Tozzar at this point, especially after the bar riots and everything he had done in the past to avoid Tauk. "Alright guys lets move for this ship," he said pointing out the ship on their maps, "We will steal this ship, which isn't really being stolen, and act like we are blasting our way out of here. Then its on to stop Tauk's main base of operations, sounds like fun no?"

Tozzar remembered that Dowser was probably wondering where the hell he was. Since he was staging a break out anyway contacting him was no worry. Tauk already knew he was on the planet. -Dowser, you Dowser! You there its Tozzar checking in. What's the status outside this wretched planet, if you don't know what wretched planet I am speaking of just track my signal and you will know-.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:46 pm
- Tozzar… TOZZAR. ******** man I am glad to hear your voice. If I am talking to you I am guessing that mean you broke out of that Lunar Angles prison. I am not surprised you got yourself out of there. The weird thing is Tozzar I think you are safe there. Unless you got a way off that planet I would suggest taking yourself back there.- Dowser said with a big laugh. The man sounded so excited that he could burst. –You weren’t supposed to find out this way but I am on my way personally to pick you up. This is just too important to not do myself. Just me and an entire fleet are on our way there. Give a few more days and we will be there.-

-That is great news Dowser. It would be a pleasure to meet you.- Das Berg was aloud on the conversation line.

-How is your second operation going? That other telth with you still around? He either needs to be dead or under our control.- Dowser added with another chuckle. The man was beside himself with excitement. Barney and Troyce followed along with no idea of the conversation occurring. The group moved for the ship marked and found it unprotected and unscathed. It was everything Terra promised.

“That little itnchzz. I give him a ship a he hacks my main compute!” Terra was furious. She moved from her office into the main room while speaking with Simmon. Her expert communication representative had finally returned.

“Now Miss Hearts you know it was all necessary. We did what we had to for Sizzir. Rest peacefully knowing our city is safe.” Simmon said from behind the main computer as he fixed everything back to normal. It would take him a good chunk of time. He was actually quite impressed with the work of the hacker. “Who did you say this telth was that Tauk wanted so badly? It seems outlandish that any single specimen would be prize enough to sign over such a big investment. Do you think he will brake the contract?”

“No Simmon. This was more than worth it for him.”

“That big of a catch? Do you think I should have bargained for more?” This question drew tears into Terra’s eyes.

“Do you think we are cut out for this Simmon, all of this business stuff?”

“I do not doubt it for a single second Miss Hearts. Whoever this guy was he is a p***k and Tauk will take care of him?”

“What if Tauk doesn’t get a hold of him?”

“Our contract is void and he will show up at our doorstep personally.”

“That is what I was afraid.” Terra trailed off. “Order for the cleanup. We need this place fully operational again in a few days before the press. We agreed to open up the facility so the city can see what we are up to here.”

“It is done Miss Hearts.”

Your ship lifted off and then moved into space. The city of Sizzir disappeared behind you.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:13 pm
-No Dowser, I am done with that place. I didn't end things to well you know, just my style. Had to play hard ball to get out. Hell if I would have been able to contact you I might have gone with staying, but I couldn't risk revealing to her who I am working for to find out. No, this will be better. Redirect to attack Tauk's main base. Tauk is on his way to pick me up as well. If the Lunar Angels are kind enough to not let him know I am gone till he gets here we might be able to beat him to the base and attack while the main force is out.-

Tozzar sat back in the command chair and sighed. Das Berg was tinkering with his arm while Barney played with the ship's mechanics. Troyce was off by himself like normal, Tozzar had put a leash on him to avoid him tampering with anything, provided he wanted to try and escape again. Couldn't risk Troyce causing more trouble, even if they were technically working together right now. Speaking of that Tozzar was coming to the point he had to decide what to side to pick. He couldn't keep his psuedo-neutrality for long. Soon enough he would have to decide to throw his lot in with the UA or else run with Troyce against the UA. Why did he have to stumble upon this information? Why couldn't he just have scanned the documents and left it alone like Dowser said. Now he had to make one of the most important decisions not only in his life, but in the galaxy at the moment. Signing over on the UA could mean the deaths of millions, but to go against them could mean his own death. He had gone so far to get with UA and keep his head above water, the things he had done, the people he had pissed off. Could he really back out of the UA now? Entire armies crossed the galaxy to retrieve him at this moment. All because he had to be so nosy. Curiosity might very well kill the cat this time.

Tozzar looked over to Barney and radioed him on his comm, -So Barney, as you are really my only true friend and ally on this ship at the moment, how do you feel about all that is going on? I could either run with Troyce and stop all the genocides, or side with the UA and help them. Neither are particularly pleasant, nor do I care to really do either.-

(For time's sake I am going to have three simultaneous conversations that would happen in session in real time)

After talking to Barney Tozzar looked over to Das, -So what do you do if I decide to run away with Troyce? Are you going to kill me? Will you try and take the data to kill billions back to Dowser and the UA? I am not saying that I have made my decision, but I do have to make it soon...and we have been through a lot together. What are you going to do? Don't bother lying to me, there is nothing I can do to stop you, just as you can't force my decision.-

Once done with Das Tozzar looked over to Troyce, -So Troyce, sorry about chaining you up again. I know you came to our rescue at the Lunar prison, but you did need us to escape, and you needed the information back. Now that you don't need us and can obtain the information I can't trust you again. Hope you understand as a man in a similar field of work.So I am still thinking on what you said. If I could really side with the UA and watch my race die. I don't know if I can, but who are you? Really, Why should I throw my lot in with you. Do you even stand a chance against the full might of Tithletel and the UA and Tauk? Why should I sign my own death warrant if it won't stop any of the killing. Why shouldn't I keep myself alive first and accept the inevitable?-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:04 pm
-Giget says it was never up to you!- Barney stated through some laughter. He had a hard time focusing on the things in front of him while con chatting. Anytime he would ready to speak he would stop moving and his eyes would glaze over all stimuli nearby. –I am glad you think of me as a friend. If it were up to me I would just do the math and pick the side I have the greatest possible chance f surviving with. That, or build a 5th dimension processor and see for myself which one to pick.- Once he finished his words he went back to fiddling in the engine room. He was working on upgrading the fuel uptake and speed of the ship just for fun. Because of his last time being stranded on a ship in space he actually built quite the interest in fuel and engines.

-Tozzar I am going to be honest. I am an old fashion half man half robot. Part of my function is to survive, the other part is to enjoy my survivability. I don’t know what information you have so I can’t quite say what I am willing to do to keep you in line with the UA. Maybe if you shared it with me I could better assess the situation here. - Das Berg was not in the mood for conversation. Up until the other night, just before being captured he was actually beginning to like that planet. The cyborg snorted and shifted in his seat after a good butt scratch. –My loyalty is with the UA because I know Dowser to be a good man and I make a good deal of money. I’m due to retire in less than 10 years so I want to stay in good standing with the guy. A better question is what will Dowser do to keep you in line with the UA.-

-Troyce there is very little you understand about my operations. I do not know how much of those documents you have read but I am willing to reveal a little bit more about them. They are domes day operations. These missions result in the end of one race or another. I cannot stomach any company or being going along with these ideas. Your UA company is in alliance with Prime and weather they now it or not, assisting them in building a planet that will ruin the solar system. There are a lot of people working with me behind the scenes to make sure these operations never take on their full potential. I value you and your skills set and hope you will join my cause the throw the balance of the universe back into place. If not, you are more dangerous alive and I will not let you live. Not that I am threatening you but when that times comes you will feel threatened. -  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 pm
Tozzar laughed with Barney, -Ofcourse your my friend Barney, hell you are the simplest thing in my life right now...and your a half-crazed genius meglomanaic Cor...no offense ofcourse just stating the truth. And by god do I love that about you.-

Tozzar frowned as Das Berg spoke -Das, if your company was doing something terrible. I mean really terrible, unspeakable evil. Would you want to know about it? Hopefully you have seen by now my loose morals, what the information I have is about is something I can barely stomach. I might side against Troyce in all of this, but I do understand his actions. So do you want to know what the UA has its hand in, what armies are razing planets in hunt of me over. I mean you are risking your life time and time again for it.-

-I understand completely Troyce. I know you and me will have our showdown if I decide to go with the UA.I also realize you have a decently trained organization. I mean how else would you have obtained this information. That isn't my question. Collecting information, delaying operations is fine and dandy, but can you win? Can you tear apart the biggest corporations in the universe, completely destroy the current power balance of the universe? Can you really accomplish this? I don't care for what any of these ******** are doing; but I care about my life. I care about my own life more than anything. If you can't convince me that we can win, then ******** you Troyce. ******** your threats, ******** your life. I will give the UA the data and live.-

As Tozzar though about his conversation with Troyce (still ongoing in the thread though) he flipped his conlink back to Dowser -Is the operation planning going good? Find out if we will beat Tauk back to his base?" After getting the answers to these questions he paused, "Dowser, how much do you know of the information that I carry? Do you even know what I have ahold of?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:18 pm
-Tozzar I would feel a whole heck a lot safer if I knew what was going on. I promise not to share any of this information. I don’t even want all of it. I just want to know what the UA has to do with it. If it is that big I don’t think I will be getting that rest I so deserve.- Das Berg replied. You could tell he was eager to hear anything you had to share with him. It was also security enough to know you already had him hacked so if he tried to communicate with anyone after you spoke to him you would know about it and be able to stop it before it happened.

-Tozzar you have little faith. I understand at one point I was in your place but I see now it is bigger than that. One way or another these plans will not manifest. Not as long as I can help it and not as long as anyone who works with me can help it.- Troyce did not sound happy. Why should he, he was still chained up. He did have an uncharacteristically high amount of confidence though. You hated that about him. He always seemed to know more about something.

-s**t boy all I know is the computer read level 1 classified all over it. Whoever was playing in that code was one hell of a hacker and had some of the most important information there is. No one in our system could hack the images. You carry what none of us could achieve. If it is that important I am willing to wager all my chips in the fact that this is some of the Contractor’s biggest games. I’m talking about how they are running this universe. Have you thought any about how your going to use this s**t?- Dowser was a combination of excitement and caution. He never answered any about Tauk. He didn’t seem to understand the situation with him. That or he had another reason for not answering.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm
Tozzar sighed as Das spoke, so he did want to know after all. That wasn't suprising, Tozzar didn't know how anyone wouldn't be dying to know. -The information contains the UA's plot to build a warmachine that would devour entire planets, the other race's planets, to establish complete and total dominance and eradication of the other species while protecting the humans. The other information is the other races, mine included, plots to eradicate and control the other races as they see fit.-

Tozzar grew angry as Troyce spoke to him with such confidence, -God dammit Troyce. ******** you. ******** you. ******** you. You ******** b*****d. You are in chains, you are my prisoner. I am giving you a chance to turn me and what do you say? Put trust in you? An assassin who has lied and tried to deceive me time and time again. I am the one you have to convince, I am not someone you just want on your side. Your life depends on convincing me.- Tozzar stood up from his command chair and retreated into his room where he could steam in seclusion.

Tozzar took immediate note of Dowser's avoidance of Tauk. He must be stupid or not even trying if he really didn't think Tozzar wouldn't notice. "Dowser, you hired me for being a super spy, you really think I am not going to notice that you avoided my question on Tauk? So what is going on with that? Are we striking down the b*****d or not?-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 pm
-That is a fair point Tozzar. It would seem as though my situation forces me to persuade you. In my understanding of the world and the way it works persuasion is a devious tool used to corrupt the free will and understanding of an individual. I like you best when you make your own mistakes. I was never very good at persuading people back in my day of operations for Sinort. I found it far easier to just force them to comply. That is how I became such a good assassin.- Troyce was having fun with you now. He didn’t want to egg you on into doing something reckless but it sure felt good to get back at you for chaining him up.

-Tozzar if you mean that Cor Company that was attacking that poor telth planet I am sorry to tell you I cannot help. We need to get you back to the UA not get revenge.- Dowser was slow with his words as if to be especially clear. –We cannot medal in the affairs of these other race companies. I would be stepping outside my protocol and that is bad news for all of us.- Dowser seemed to get uneasy with your questioning. He didn’t want to get any emotions involved. There was a mission and it needed to get done. He didn’t want revenge or heroics thrown into the mix. –Is everything alright Tozzar? You seem to be a bit on edge. I figured you would be able to relax now that we are on our way. Is there something we need to know.- You had to be careful. You didn’t want Dowser to pin down your indecision.

-The truth is Tozzar. You still need me around!- Troyce said smugly.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 pm
“Terra how are you so sure this is going to work?” Simon had already asked a few times before. Every time Terra shot him a frustrated glare from behind her office chair. In front of her sat a wild computer simulated board of all her stings and cards to pull.

“You ask me one more time and I will tear each of your tentacles off one at a time.” Terra growled back.

“Terra?” His voice disapproved of her tone and threat.

“What do you want me to say? I don’t think it will work; all my efforts to make this work out are a failure.”

“Do you have a plan B?”

“Simon do you underestimate me too. It was bad enough that low life Tozzar gave us the middle finger. I can’t believe you would have such little faith in me. I have a plan d e, hell there is even a plan h. We can lie, make a big scene, and make friends, whatever it takes to get the job done right.” Terra regained her confidence the more she heard herself talk.

“How ready do you think you are to great our incoming friends?” Terra asked.

“It is time. We need to head out now or we will miss our window.” Blitz busted into the room holding a few guns and an assemble of Lunar Angel units behind him.

“This better work!”

“Simon shut up!” The group left Sizzir within less than an hour off into space.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm
Tozzar slammed a tentacle into the wall when Troyce baited him, "You think this is a game Troyce. You think I won't side with the UA. You think no matter what you say I am eventually going to side with you and stop the genocides. You're wrong Troyce. So wrong. I am not you. I don't follow ideals. I don't care about people. I am not a moral man. I will side with the UA, I will live. I will become the richest telth even if it means I am the only one left. They will pay me for it as well. I am the one who holds the fate of the galaxy in his hands. At a flip of my tentacle I could delete all the information. Years of research and lives wasted gone. All of it for nothing Troyce. I could claim that the data got corrupted in the fighting. Give them snipits I remember to earn a place. I could side with Tauk and help him win. I can do anything I want. Do you hear me Troyce I can do anything I want. Not Tauk. Not the UA. Not Sinort. And especially not you. You worthless ********. I hope the UA torture you to death slowly and painfully. But you were right, this is all a game. A game where tools are used to corrupt free will and make people dance to the strings of the corporations, and guess what. You lost. You and your ******** organization have lost. I will wipe out you and all of your comrades. See every one of you dead and this information never gets back in your hands.- Tozzar slammed all of his available tentacles into the wall making quite the racket as he screamed. When Tozzar was panting from exhaustion he spoke again, -I am a petty man, I am a bad man, but I am a man who will die of old age and in a life of luxury. And you, you will die as you have lived....as nothing a speck in history that might merit a line in the annals of the histories of life. A blurb of dust about a group of failed martyrs for a just cause.- As Tozzar finished he silenced his Con link and called Dowser.

Tozzar frowned as Dowser claimed that they weren't going to attack Tauk's base. Tauk had some of the information from the data. It was worthless as it was now, it would require Barney to unscramble, but he wouldn't stop hunting Barney and Tozzar. Barney to read the information, and Tozzar for the rest. Also it would give Tozzar time to plan his next move, despite the outburst he had moment ago with Troyce, Tozzar still wasn't sure what he would do with the information.

-Dowser that was the plan. We decided Tauk needed to be taken out. He has the part of this information. Even if he can't read it, we still can't let him have it. What this information contains is too dangerous for a man like ******** protocol we need to kill him. This information directly affects the future of our company. Not a gig or two, but its entire existence. What Tauk could do with even the small bits he got is disastrous. We have the army. Tauk is not gathered in strength. We could take out his base, destroy his copy and cripple his organization. A major player would be out of the game, leaving room for the UA to move in and take their slice of the pie as well. This is a necessary. I don't care about some poor planet being ravaged. That means nothing to me. Revenge has nothing to do with the urgency to attack him. The information is the problem. It is a major security breach that must be cleaned up by any means necessary. Any executive who knows even the slightlest bit of the information I contain would agree-  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 am
-Tozzar we are not attacking Tauk and his company and that is an order. I cannot and will not initiate warfare with another company this isn’t human only on a hunch that they might have dangerous information. That is something that will have to be filed with Prime and they will advise further. My only mission is to bring you back to the UA and then everything will go back to normal. There is however one condition we can strike down Tauk now. You prove to me he has the information and then show me this information is dangerous enough for cause of war. Then we will ride into the sun barring rockets of furry down on the Cor.- Dowser was getting upset at this point. The fact that one of his subordinates would question his word or feel the need to argue frustrated him. Dowser moved from his control chair and over to the navigation section. He hovered over their work trying to find Tozzar’s location. They were still too far out to have him show up on radar. “How long?”

“Until what sir?”

“We reach our destination you idiot.”

“Four days still.”

“That is not good enough. We can fuel up when we get to another planet. Shela command the engineers to fuel the secondary thrusters and get all engines running. We need to pick up Tozzar as soon as possible before he does something reckless.” Dowser yelled upward as the automated computer responded with a few beeps and relayed the message.

“Sir we will not have enough fuel to make it there but our speed will drift us there in a day. Are you sure this is a good idea.”

“Son you question me one more time and I will find a replacement for you chair and shut you out a air lock.”

“Yes sir.”  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games