Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 pm
((LOL...there are so many things to be said about that rofl
Oh and don't use my post here to help out Adal. He isn't a super all knowing hacker =P))

An engineer finally noticed the hacker attempting to access detailed programs in the ship. He just input a code and the program files shifted to a scripted server deep inside the mainframe. He replaced the files with copies that when messed with would instantly terminate the intruder's access.

"Okay." Nick found a peice of paper and jotted down the name of the many minerals that went into this single substances.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:36 pm
((you two would make such a nice couple. just sayin))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:40 pm
((I think they're secretly clones of the same person. lol you guys and your innuendo...anyways, will post more after work.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 pm
((That's why I put it like that! Wait...Aw, crap! xd And I wouldn't do that. I be not a modder of god like yew.)))

Adalwulf nodded absently, sitting back a little in his chair. He wasn't completely in, but even so, he placed a small, nigh unnoticeable code into a part of the system that wasn't being used at that moment. It could be used later for a kind of "checkpoint", but only if and when he was in the vicinity of the large craft itself. Then he went on to open a file. And was completely booted out. His finger twitched and hit the power button of the laptop and it shut down by accident. "....."

((We share same brain. Prolly literally. Plus he has gf.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:13 pm
((Dang can't believe I missed those two DX))

Nick looked Adal then at his screen. "Bad day at the office bud?"
He patted Adal on the back and went back to the metal.

((Literally is right. We have the same ideas for just about every rp, though we go about it different ways, the end result is always the same O_o))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:26 am
((post 200 be mine! i just wanted it. i cant think of anything else atm...))  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:04 pm
((*sob sob*))

Adalwulf closed his laptop and said nothing. Then he got up and went to the lounge, opened the fridge, and chugged a quarter of a bottle. He came back out into the hangar and bopped Nick lightly on the head with the bottom. "Heh, you try my job for once. I'm going out to make sure Kamon doesn't get himself killed."

((I wanna go for a few Vidmaster challenges now. Strider, you up for it later?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:33 pm
((Don't cry...or else...i'll cry! *sob, sob*))

Nick smiled and showed Adal the paper. "Before you go."

((Sorry got church in the morning))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 pm
((Aw, dammit...now you're gonna get me started!))
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3x4oji1Vd1qbom07o1_500.jpg
((BTW, I was under the impression that you were non-religious....))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 am
((It's okay to cry Silas...*sniffle* Because it just shows you care...*sob sob* Oh and just because I created a universe in which the character I play as is a god doesn't mean I don't believe in the God =P))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:13 pm
((Durn your church going. *sniffs sadly* =| Sundays are meant for sleeping in... *sob*))

"Danke," Adalwulf studied it and frowned. Then he took it from Nick. "Hm, maybe the sample was damaged...I'll check it while I'm fighting, multitasking." He gave the bottle he was holding to Nick and headed over to Lillia. Nothing had changed about her, she still had her basic build.In a few moments, he was out and on the edge of the battle, glancing around for Kamon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:31 pm
((It wasn't that that lead me to believe you were non-religious, it was your criticism of the Levitical law. Anyhoo...now, without further ado...my post as John AND Marie! dun dun DUNNNNNN!!!! dramatic reverb))

Marie's enhanced faculties picked up the faint blur that was Chris easily, and she moved to dodge. She probed his consciousness with Mercy's outlandish tech, and found that several parts of his brain activity were quite dormant. Intrigued, she poked around a bit farther, reading the signals of his mind, and found them to be alarmingly clear.

She was no mind reader; her ability to sense brainwaves was byproduct of her artificial ability to receive and transmit electromagnetic signals. When she tuned into human brain activity, she normally could only pick up wishy-washy, blurry masses of thought and emotion. Nothing about human beings is clear-cut.

However, the mind that was driving Chris was frighteningly cut-and-dry, as sharp as a signal from a machine. She guessed that he'd been reconstructed into a cybernetic being, with no traces of human nature left in his physiology. She frowned in thought as she parried a swipe and fired scattered shots from her various armaments, forming a strategy as she did so.

A few miles away, John struggled against a foe of his own. He saw another flash as the leader fired once more. He realized a few seconds too late that it was no energy blast that he could deflect. A beam saber pierced and embedded itself in the MO7's armor, hot slag floating from the wound like incandescent blood.

A quick scan of the affected area showed no internal damage, but the arm and the verniers positioned across it were ruined, useless. John grimaced at the thought, but realized that he had no choice but to haul out the big guns. He sent a quick transmission to the three Censura dolls, since Marie was too tied up to help him.

They responded immediately, warding off attackers as John jetted away to return to the hangar. He began uploading decryption codes compiled by Adalwulf to unlock his high-security hangar compartment. The MO's big brother waited there.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:10 pm
((The say what now?))

"Kay, i'll be here attempting to be useful." Nick took a swig of the bottle and spun in his chair.

Chris being a machine detected the invader in his mind. trying to psycho-analyze me Marie? Chris walled off his mind to her, like firewalls in a computer. "I am no longer human, I am devoid of a soul. I no longer feel the things in my hands. All I am is a single strip of code encrypted among billions of other codes." Chris spun around the massive shots from the Mercy and drew his solid blade. He charged forward. "Unlike a human...I cannot be saved!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 pm
((I guess I shall destroy you now, I was hoping you'd be online so we could drag it out...bu don't worry, I'll make it nice and dramatic for you wink ))
Marie's eyes narrowed again as she gauged Chris's movements.
"Is that so?" she whispered darkly. "Then I suppose I won't have to feel bad about this!" She traced his flight path with her eyes, seeing where the blade would almost certainly go. Marie jetted backward to avoid the attack, and countered with a beam saber swipe. She knew she couldn't hit Chris with it, but she hoping he'd move to dodge. He rolled under the glowing blade, so Marie drew a second and slashed in a circular motion, driving the tiny machine away. She took advantage of his evasive maneuver, and moved farther away, firing tightly grouped shots from her antimatter weaponry. When she had him where she wanted, she let loose a shot from the fusion cannon, finally scoring a hit.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:47 am
((Yessss!))

Most of Chris was gone. He had his right arm and the rest of his upper body but his legs and left arm were gone. Not to mention half a wing. He was slowly losing power. His core was still in tact but it was being drained fast. Chris activated a beacon of recovery before he was shutdown.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games